Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2018, 02:35:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 28592 times)
cruet criet

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

inscoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:36:53 AM

I really like the idea of the project because this is definitely the first platform to use blockchain technology in DDOS attacks and they have security experts on the web. I think this project will be successful and there will be a stable market for a long time
a very promising project let's make this project a success

BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cruet criet

Activity: 336

inscoin

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:39:39 AM

What is the date of the Bounty? Can I still join the Bounty?
please see on websaite gladius ?
  join here before it's too late .. it's very profitable to follow this project

CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:22:01 PM

I think that the project may be smaller and simple one compared to most, but very effective and possibly popular. They don't offer any big platform, but focus on a single goal - protection service for ddos attacks. I like projects focused on single goals. Chanses to deliver are much better this way.

Sherrymay08

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:49:26 PM

do not have update spreadsheets

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                    
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
skrinnikov

Activity: 392
Merit: 269

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:03:09 PM

Hello!
tell me what are the limitations on the part of ICO, the residents of which countries can participate in the token purchase of the project?

▄
 ▄██
████
████
████▄
██████▄ 
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
Safe
▔▔  and
Easy
▂▂▂▂▂▂

▀█████████████████▄▄      ███████████      ▄▄████████▄    ███▌     ▐███    ▐███▄      ███    ▐██▌     ▄▄████████▄▄   
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████▀▀  ▀▀██▀   ███▌     ▐███    ▐█████▄    ███    ▐██▌    ████▀▀  ▀▀████  
   ▀████████      ▀███▌   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████             ███▌     ▐███    ▐███████▄  ███    ▐██▌   ████        ████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▐██▌   ███████████   ▐███▌             ███▌     ▐███    ▐███▀█████▄███    ▐██▌  ▐███▌        ▐███▌
         ▄        ▄███▌   ████           ████             ████     ████    ▐███  ▀███████    ▐██▌   ████        ████ 
        ▄██▄▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ████▄▄  ▄▄██▄    ████▄▄▄████     ▐███    ▀█████    ▐██▌    ████▄▄  ▄▄████ 
       ███████████▀▀      ███████████      ▀▀████████▀      ▀███████▀      ▐███      ▀███    ▐██▌     ▀▀████████▀▀  
     ▄███▀   ▀▀▀                                                                                                     
    ███▀                                                                                                             
Get your share of the future
.    ▄
    ██▄
    ████
    ████
   ▄████
 ▄██████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
████████
GarretUA

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:12:27 AM

Russian whitepaper is so fcked up Shocked Who was that genius-translator?
K33plE4rn1Ng

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

Hi,

This project might be interesting. I have a few questions could you help?

- Should I understand that Gladius is privatizing a Tor-like network requiring GLA-miners to host part of the web content of Gladius customers?

I made some calculation on the basis of a small DDOS attack during 2 hours. With Akamai pricing it would have cost +/-850$.

In order to support such a bandwidth Gladius would have needed 13,000 small GLAminers sharing their home connection for a +/- 15,500k€ cash-out/month from miners.

This model seems to be suitable if Gladius faces multiple DDOS attacks per month and if Gladius make their users pay.

Do we know what will the Gladius pricing be for using their protection?
JanEmil

Activity: 322
Merit: 27

WILL WORK FOR NEW COINS

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:54:55 PM

How many coins to be allowed to set up "Gladius Desktop Client"?

therhslv

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:58:38 PM

Looks like this project gonna be sucesfull . I browse my facebook and what i only see is Gladius ads haha . Nice project idea and good luck with it Smiley

_Crypto made easier than cash

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
rudilo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:40:41 AM

The project gladius this it is a project nice spelled..concept this project too good to us appreciation,, give security and the protection of the ship attacked ddos.. all that with the price is affordable, even the use of can wear protect and accelerate the web.. project that is very incredible, I’m sure project gladius this will success.. project consisting of team is very profesional..
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:33:35 PM

Gladius partners with Hacken to save the internet with Blockchain technology!! A nice partnership to mention.

https://medium.com/@gladiusio/gladius-hacken-partnership-save-the-internet-initiative-33a03c46c86f

nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:39:47 PM

Hello!
tell me what are the limitations on the part of ICO, the residents of which countries can participate in the token purchase of the project?

Who can participate:
anyone except nationals from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Vojvodina, Kosovo, Belarus, Burma, Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.

See more: https://gladius.io/pdf/gladius-terms-and-conditions.pdf

Ukraine2020

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:21:17 PM

Received  7,028,240 USD

The collection is slow, but not bad.
Well done!
I wish you success, team!

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS  
RAISE
US$18mil+]
majestymage

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:26:37 PM

Received  7,028,240 USD

Well done!
incredible. the ico is around for a while, i am actually hunting good projects and only found out today about you people. i probably buy some in your ico.

.ARAW.
The Decentralised
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
tucanamiranda

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:33:13 AM

when is presentation?
Ukraine2020

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

Received  7,028,240 USD

Well done!
incredible. the ico is around for a while, i am actually hunting good projects and only found out today about you people. i probably buy some in your ico.

Yes, the project is really good.
The idea is good. The market is in demand.
Now it's important to implement everything planned.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS  
RAISE
US$18mil+]
enigmatical

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

I am thrilled to see a project that is a decentralized solution to protecting against DDoS attacks by allowing you to connect to protection pools near you to provide better protection and accelerate your content.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Loopper

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:42:01 PM

Received  7,028,240 USD

Well done!

is ICO still running smoothly or is it still Pre-ICO?
I don't see the latest news about this project? Wink

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
iphone5s

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:16:14 AM

Looks like this project gonna be sucesfull . I browse my facebook and what i only see is Gladius ads haha . Nice project idea and good luck with it Smiley

You can't just say the project is a success of the promotions that come on your social media.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
eprocent

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:57:41 AM

I read in OP and in the official website about the Gladius Network project. Sincerely Im impressed because here is a project that solve real problems and can be very ususal. I see how rapidly project raised about to 7 milions dolars, that tell more about. I will read the whitepaper to understand better. Also I want to invest some, or is posible to help as part in bounty campaing. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.