Bitcoin Forum
April 06, 2020, 06:11:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 54914 times)
ja23

Activity: 836
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:04:03 AM

Hello!
Look!

Gladius Visualizer
Recently we’ve been working on the Gladius Visualizer. This program shows information about nodes on our network including a node’s load, its location, address, and this is all updated in real time as nodes go up and down on the network.

You can see it in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd8wHcYeY2Y

This is a Demo of our Gladius Visualizer tool operating a small demo Gladius pool.

Good news!
then what's the point of this Gladius Visualizer? Does it have an important function for Gladius?
I see that Gladius I did not find in the coinmarketcap, what's wrong?
Because he was delisted from all the exchanges where he traded. SEC has introduced some kind of solution based on which the GLA token is forbidden to trade. As a result, investors return money if they want to get it back.

What exactly happen? So the SEC introduced a rule that specifically forbids Gladius from trading?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Creating a Bitcoin client that fully implements the network protocol is extremely difficult. Bitcoin Core and some of its derivatives are the only known safe implementations of full nodes. Some other projects attempt to compete, but it is not recommended to use such software for anything serious. (Lightweight clients like Electrum and Bither are OK.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frcat

Activity: 924
Merit: 101

SYNCHROBIT - Innovating the Future

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:47:37 AM

Because he was delisted from all the exchanges where he traded. SEC has introduced some kind of solution based on which the GLA token is forbidden to trade. As a result, investors return money if they want to get it back.

So this tokens was clarified as security tokens by SEC? Did investors get their money back or no? As i understand, this is the first such case? Would be nice if we get some advices how to get our money back in scam projects too...

IeSua

Activity: 1218
Merit: 843

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:06:37 PM

Message in Telegram from Gladius Social Director (Nick Zaslavsky)

https://t.me/gladiusio/193234
https://www.reddit.com/r/GladiusNetwork/comments/bpy1zu/message_in_telegram_from_gladius_social_director/

frcat

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:04:00 AM

So they want regulate all question with SEC in 90 days and there will be no money back? But what about tokens? All exchanges delisted them, and I have a dobt that they will list them again... Are they going to list token at some exchanges again?

tranthaiky

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:33:32 AM

So they want regulate all question with SEC in 90 days and there will be no money back? But what about tokens? All exchanges delisted them, and I have a dobt that they will list them again... Are they going to list token at some exchanges again?
I think if they have problem with SEC, they can not list on any exchange and we now lost all our money if we get GLA from trading.
ningrum

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:44:48 AM

I think if they have problem with SEC, they can not list on any exchange and we now lost all our money if we get GLA from trading.
I hope it is not a big problem and hopefully the problem can be resolved most importantly we continue to monitor its development and continue to support the project team

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:14:16 PM

It's been a long time and I stopped believing in a good ending to the problem. I lost a lot of time watching Gladius
tinyblue

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:40:56 AM

Any new news? I went to the Gladius website, blog, twitter and no new news. Is the project dead?
frcat

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:34:55 AM

Any new news? I went to the Gladius website, blog, twitter and no new news. Is the project dead?

This project died a long time ago. And SEC set them up return the money back to investors or they should register their tokens as security. But seems they dont want do this. Read the post above. As I understand they registered in USA?

tinyblue

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:29:00 AM

This project died a long time ago. And SEC set them up return the money back to investors or they should register their tokens as security. But seems they dont want do this. Read the post above. As I understand they registered in USA?

Are you saying that they didn't return the money and registered?
Rabbot

Activity: 868
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:57:29 PM

From Gladius chat:
To the Gladius Community,

We regret to inform you that Gladius Network LLC has ceased operations effective immediately and has filed for dissolution. Despite our best efforts, the company no longer has funds to continue operations. Our code will remain available on GitHub for the next three months. We still believe in the power of our technology, and if anyone in the community is interested in pursuing it we welcome it.

— The Gladius Team
lunnatic

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:52:51 PM

From Gladius chat:

We regret to inform you that Gladius Network LLC has ceased operations effective immediately and has filed for dissolution. Despite our best efforts, the company no longer has funds to continue operations. Our code will remain available on GitHub for the next three months. We still believe in the power of our technology, and if anyone in the community is interested in pursuing it we welcome it.

— The Gladius Team
very funny, hoping that community members can continue the Gladius project Huh Huh Grin oh LOL
and have all the investors' funds been returned? or are they just good at saying it?

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Rabbot

Activity: 868
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:39:43 PM

From Gladius chat:

— The Gladius Team
very funny, hoping that community members can continue the Gladius project Huh Huh Grin oh LOL
and have all the investors' funds been returned? or are they just good at saying it?
No, they just wrote that they have no money. So I guess there is nothing to return.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.