Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

170000GLA for sale and nobody wants it? Seems that sell begins, BTC is going down too.

Wonder how long 3000sat will resist here  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Tell me please, where can I read the latest news about the project? Because it seems to me that the developers abandoned their project. The volume of trading is 1400 dollars. And from the moment of entering the stock exchange the price only drops. I'm very surprised, because ICO ended early, as far as I remember. The idea for the project is very promising, but the implementation is bad.
they did not even release the product yet. they told that they will release in the end of august.
here their last update on medium  https://medium.com/gladius-blog/happy-first-birthday-gladius-a4f00f2bce37
tmt226

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

Tell me please, where can I read the latest news about the project? Because it seems to me that the developers abandoned their project. The volume of trading is 1400 dollars. And from the moment of entering the stock exchange the price only drops. I'm very surprised, because ICO ended early, as far as I remember. The idea for the project is very promising, but the implementation is bad.
You should go to the OP, then getting the link to official website.
All you need presented there.
mew-fan

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

For a long term investor, what would be the outlook of Gladius?
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

GLA coins was born in the worst of the market, it was not a good time, and there were no more exchange platforms to accept it. The only thing we could do was wait...

But I have it

what? pre-ico was started when bull trend was begun. they collected hardcap on pre-ico so they canceled main sales.

luzakos_yex

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

GLA coins was born in the worst of the market, it was not a good time, and there were no more exchange platforms to accept it. The only thing we could do was wait...

But I have it

what? pre-ico was started when bull trend was begun. they collected hardcap on pre-ico so they canceled main sales.

It was more like... GLA gained everything they wanted in pre-ico, so GLA team can(should) gather more money - so they rised hard cap.

Please do not lie.

You say Gladius is cheap, someone wants to sell 1% of total supply and no one even tries to buy  Huh
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Hey happy birthday. Please can you tell me more about your partnerships? Did the airdrop already happened?
Currently team are not active in forum, so if you wanna asking about patnerships you can check the website offical or more social. They are up to date there. And if you wanna asking about, how so far the airdrops, you can asking them on telegram.

Helloween45

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

i think one big factor where gladius can differentiate itself is the ease of setup and the distributed setup - not one player controls your traffic but a lot of small ones.
Docent85

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

Hi!
When will tokens distribute to our wallets?

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

Gladius team are fucking whores !!!
They did not give me my airdrop, they do not give me an answer for a month, they promised they would check why I did not get airdrop, when I ask a telegram, it gets banned,
For the first time in my life I see such false whores !!!!
Fraudsters !!!
This is the worst team I've ever seen in my life.
I wish you whores to be fried in hell !!!
Fuck the company and team gladius !!!!

sup  man?

Could not pass KYC cause you are too dummy Grin ?
Ive got airdrop, got into beta tests.
Im not sure  about platfrom release date..
True bear market is coming

There was an airdrop campaign for Gladius? I thought there was only a bounty campaign with KYC afterall Smiley
I wonder if he tried to ask somebody by PM  Cool
yes there is an airdrop campaign for gladius.

Yes, prices in the market fell many times. How will you work because prices have fallen on your tokens. It seems to me that now everything is massively beginning to sell everything.

Cheesy if you call this the beginning of a sell-off, maybe you can enlighten me what you would call what happened back in January and February. That was a sell-off! And it was the beginning!
But I do not lose hope that soon the price will be much more than this winter. I think positively in this matter and do not lose hope.

Oh man same for me believe me. I am sometimes dreaming about this it's crazy. Right now the market is bleeding out and it hurts to look at the charts.
it's good. the volume so low but GLA token still can raise +10%.
which mean the sell off party is over.
we just need to wait till the gladius product launch

sorry but it doesn't mean anything. With low volume these movements of 10% are meaningless. Look at the market and it can continue going down for quite some time.
no, it's always mean something. for example
1. low volume & GLA token can raise +10% which also mean there is less traders step in the GLA market to take short term profit with the gap between buy order and sell order
2. if the low volume become much higher than before when the price is falling. it's mean we still have some buyer come into GLA market.
it has low probability that the old holder will sell their GLA token at this current price. the highest probability i think the wing community already get their GLA token. on the previous post i have ask question once about the payment for wing community but no body answered.
for overall price prediction always has some uncertainty because we don't know when the buyer or seller step in the market.

but yes it's doesn't mean something for us if our prediction is getting wrong in the end.
right now we only hope that the gladius product will be release successfully then we might see the new buyer will help the price up again

Sorry but low volume means nothing if you want to know the real price of a coin. You need volume to determine that with sufficient reliability.

it's up to how you think. everyone has different opinion about what they are thinking about market situation and everyone has their own risk whether they win or lose in this crypto world. in my opinion usually there is no sufficient information.
that's why a profesional traders will not join the market when they don't have enough information to predict the price.
uncertainty will be always there. sometimes they win, sometimes they lose too because the only way they do is about how to make the highest possibility to make some prediction.

now i want to ask you a question. are you talking about market and the price prediction?
NO NO, it's only on your dream if you can make sure everything is always working on the way you want it happen

If you know there is massive volume and there is a good chance that it is not fake, then you have some strong data points for the price. Not the case with low volume and possibly fake volume.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Thinking about investing in market coins, but it is wrong to invest in coins on the market because all the coins fall due to each other. Invest in new coinlere right.
dejan-k

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Thinking about investing in market coins, but it is wrong to invest in coins on the market because all the coins fall due to each other. Invest in new coinlere right.

I agree. This is so much claver solution.
luzakos_yex

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

First sell drops started, 2400sat, next step 2000 till 1000sat.

Bitcoin is going under 6000$ again, imo 10 cents sooner than I thought
dartanian23

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

I though in August the Plattform will launch Anybody on the beta who is running the whole thing on a rasperry pi?

ratoe

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

will the docker image run in a kvm environment via nested virtualization? A tutorial for pi and gladius would be amazing
Tranaminreu

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:31:27 AM

Good evening, team. You need to add token details to permit participants to get in the business.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

do i need a static ip address on the wan interface or is a dynamic ip ok? any plan for additional exchange listing? it's been a while
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

What mission is made by Gladius? What features and systems are used by Gladius to protect the data we have?

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

What mission is made by Gladius? What features and systems are used by Gladius to protect the data we have?

open first page of this topic, scroll up to the first post of the thread. find link to website and find there link to the whitepaper and socialmedia gla accounts. there is all information.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

I found the idea is very interesting. I see that you have very detailed well written technical white paper. Have you already got MVP to proof the concept? Probably, there is some kind of preliminary agreements with real customers?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: