Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in Litecoin  (Read 2144 times)
spyfire

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:51:41 AM

trading litecoin against bitcoin doesn't make any sense, the prices obviously correlate in fiat value so why would you even bother to pick up the btc/ltc chart...

as already noted itt fundamentally speaking a large community and dedicated devs are a big plus and there is still a lot more room upwards.
they just successfully did atomic swaps with bitcoin and decred and are working with other coins on the same (via, vtc)
so i would definitely advise to pick up litecoin and hodl that shit
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:59:46 AM

Litecoin is a good investment though it may not be on the top but the coin has great potential. Over the past days, litecoin has been doing a great job and this coin is good for long term investment. Though its value may not be as high as some of the leading coins but it will still definitely give you some profit.
I also invest in Litecoin and make little profit from this market. I think Litecoin is a good long-term investment and will soon have better prices later this year because of its high trading volume.
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

Litecoin is a good investment though it may not be on the top but the coin has great potential. Over the past days, litecoin has been doing a great job and this coin is good for long term investment. Though its value may not be as high as some of the leading coins but it will still definitely give you some profit.
I also invest in Litecoin and make little profit from this market. I think Litecoin is a good long-term investment and will soon have better prices later this year because of its high trading volume.
But the chart not good as another coin. Because we are know the more competitor to the litcoin such as bitcoin cash. And the bitcoin cash already stolen a lot of the demand from the litecoin too. Litecoin just the way to generate a little profit.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

look at bitmain.com and for which currencies they are selling miners and you got your answer
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:52:31 PM

My motivation to hold ltc is very simple, ie ltc is an altcoin has existed for long time. Anything that people thinking about ltc. I'm sure, ltc is good altcoin also profitable.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:28:28 PM

The main reason i invest in ltc because cheap price as it's today. Secondly, ltc i believe that altcoin will continue to exist in the future with bitcoin.

Litecoin´s main usage at the moment is being a testnet for
new Bitcoin improvements (e.g. Segwit launched on LTC
before it launched on BTC).

If you agree with me on the above statement, it is doubtful
that LTC has huge upside potential. It can be used as a quasi
testnet for technological improvements even if LTC is trading
in the single digits. If I´m right there is really no case for a valuation
of several hundred dollars per LTC.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:58:25 PM

Second oldest crypto to bitcoin with one of the best liquidity and adoption. Like been said before it's a guinea pig of BTC. Steady increase. Good long term investment.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:55:07 AM

Litecoin is the most undervalied of altcoin in my opinion. It was $41 when btc reach $1200 at first time. The real value of litecoin in this situation is $170. And litecoin also has a huge community holding it. Mine it everyday
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:13:22 AM

litecoin have a big potential to increase and if you take a look after segwit gets success in ltc, the price is suddenly increase and people still believing with litecoin. i still hold my litecoin and i think the price will increase soon after bitcoin gets stable for a moment. litecoin can be another investment for us and especially for a long term and i think many people is still holding their litecoin because they want to sell in the high price too.
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:08:42 AM

Litecoin doesn't have any big update coming. so you can invest now or later still ok. I think litecoin price will keep freeze like this till next years

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:30:40 AM

Few months ago developer of litecoin quite work and now working only over the litecoin.
Here is his twitter:
https://twitter.com/satoshilite

Also there are rumors that this guy is real Satoshi Nakomoto  Grin
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:40:07 AM

Litecoin is one of the altcoins that has shown great potential. Eventhough litecoin haven't had much development over the past weeks, it still is good for investment wspecially long term investment. This is so since litecoin has a great chance that its value will further increase overtime.

xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:57:42 AM

Litecoin is awesome long term investment comparing to ethereum. Ether chain gets slower and busier while lite chain is still fast. We need speed in our transactions. Speed is valuable. So litecoin is good investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:07:22 AM

Litecoin's no good..  It's a buy, hold and sell higher (hopefully) coin..  There's better out there now - CRAVE!   

There's only 1.4 Million of them, and most people don't know you can make good passive income with crypto and it's amazing.

You should read this stuff and look seriously into it. Because I think it changes the whole game, in my mind:

https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ for the background info

and

https://masternodes.pro/ for an up to date list of coins and ROI information. 
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

I didn't trade LTC recently but friend of mine, do very well shorting LTC using pair LTC/USD ... usually when there is BTC, etc. sell-off ...  Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:56:06 AM

Nobody is talking about Lightning network?
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:05:57 PM

But the chart not good as another coin. Because we are know the more competitor to the litcoin such as bitcoin cash. And the bitcoin cash already stolen a lot of the demand from the litecoin too. Litecoin just the way to generate a little profit.
i think litecoins will not have great potential to have a high price in the future mate, no new innovations are offered, litecoin price movements are not too good either, i myself do not invest in litecoin because of lack of interest, there are many other altcoins that have good innovation and have the potential to have a high price
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:21:08 PM

You said this was for the future. So I will assume that means years and not months or weeks. If that was the case, then you made a good choice. Litecoin has experienced amazing runs this year, but not so high that you feel it is over. It is always ahead even of Bitcoin in development, but that is the natural case for Litecoin as everyone knows it is a testing ground for technology like Segwit and even now Lightning network. Charlie Lee is the lead dev and so active to promote it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

I've bought some and just want to know what do you think about the future of this coin.
Should I buy more?
Any price predictions for the future?

you should have asked this before you bought Smiley
but anyways you did good. Litecoin is one of the good altcoins which has been around for a very long time. it has a good developing team and this coin has a lot of potential of growth. if you look at the price history it has gone up this year from around $4 to nearly $50 current price.
the resistance around 0.01BTC has been huge preventing it from ever going lower.

the future also holds a lot of news and new features of it.
with SegWit a lot of chances to grow opened up. the Lightning Network is an example which will bring the Atomic Swap and makes LTC easily acceptable to anyone who is accepting bitcoin for example.
there is also Confidential Transactions coming which will make LTC a serious cometitor among the Anon coins such as Monero.

Buying the dip...
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:20:19 AM

Litecoin is Good Like For long term investment comparing to ethereum in Crypto Currency. if you look at the price history it has gone up this year  From 5$ to 52$ price now.
So I think LitCoin Its good for Investment
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: