Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World  (Read 18482 times)
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

Token here performs the function of collecting money for the development of product more than it has any real need for the functioning of the ecosystem. Even if the token will work as intended, its future looks hazy
Therefore, the price for the token of such a project will be low. Therefore, it would be right for the team to buy out tokens and burn the net profit from the sales of their product.
Yes it was, it would be a great solution, for investors and people supporting this project. But will this be done in the future? That is the question. And there will be a token used to buy applications, for devices, as it is said in white paper?
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:56:53 AM

Token here performs the function of collecting money for the development of product more than it has any real need for the functioning of the ecosystem. Even if the token will work as intended, its future looks hazy
Therefore, the price for the token of such a project will be low. Therefore, it would be right for the team to buy out tokens and burn the net profit from the sales of their product.
Yes it was, it would be a great solution, for investors and people supporting this project. But will this be done in the future? That is the question. And there will be a token used to buy applications, for devices, as it is said in white paper?
Most likely, they realize the opportunity to buy apps and devices for tokens, but I don't think it will be much in demand. Price volatility of token will be this will interfere
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Most likely, they realize the opportunity to buy apps and devices for tokens, but I don't think it will be much in demand. Price volatility of token will be this will interfere
And indeed, volatility will interfere. This means that they will sell for tokens, but at a stable dollar price, at the current exchange rate. The other way, to the mind,  does not come.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

When this token will get listed on big exchange to become visible on Coinmarketcap. On current exchange it has no interest from people and volume is also very bad this need good marketing campaign to make more people in it.
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

When this token will get listed on big exchange to become visible on Coinmarketcap. On current exchange it has no interest from people and volume is also very bad this need good marketing campaign to make more people in it.
Developers made it clear from the very beginning that it is important for them to develop a product, and not profit from the increase in the value of the token. Exchanges for them are not an important component now
vendorLazy

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

All right. This is an investment to support the development team. The developers so answered for questions about why the price of the token would grow

Yeah I understand, that investments are a huge support and boost to the development process, however we all looking for a profit  Smiley
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

will you explain difference between your project and other similar projects ?
No need to explain, you can judge by yourself, I suggest you read on their website then notice their vision, mission, and differentiate with other projects.

People without knowledge will always try to read and study more about the company before investing. People don't have much about these things and I think team vision is very much interesting factor.
mr.willson4293

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

This is a very impressive project, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

will you explain difference between your project and other similar projects ?
No need to explain, you can judge by yourself, I suggest you read on their website then notice their vision, mission, and differentiate with other projects.
People without knowledge will always try to read and study more about the company before investing. People don't have much about these things and I think team vision is very much interesting factor.
Good I like your way of thinking Grin I feel that Trina_Jeffr6554 does not really want to ask, the evidence after posting he just disappeared without a trace.That's not good views.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:36:47 PM

All right. This is an investment to support the development team. The developers so answered for questions about why the price of the token would grow

Yeah I understand, that investments are a huge support and boost to the development process, however we all looking for a profit  Smiley
It is likely that more should be concentrated on the project's development, and hope that the team will be able to produce what they have conceived. Otherwise, it will not profit, not us not them. For this reason, I am waiting for their product. Until then this all has not a definite form.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
comradepay

Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

It is likely that more should be concentrated on the project's development, and hope that the team will be able to produce what they have conceived. Otherwise, it will not profit, not us not them. For this reason, I am waiting for their product. Until then this all has not a definite form.
The finished product - it is good. But we all already understand that the current economy of the token is not optimal. The team already needs to think about how to improve it

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

The finished product - it is good. But we all already understand that the current economy of the token is not optimal. The team already needs to think about how to improve it
Yes it is. But I'm afraid that these are mainly the problems of investors. The team raised funds for their production. However, in white paper, the use of their token is stipulated. I do not think that they will deviate from the documents that they themselves provided. If everything is will do as planned, the token will function. To know this for sure, we need to see the product.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

Yes it is. But I'm afraid that these are mainly the problems of investors. The team raised funds for their production. However, in white paper, the use of their token is stipulated. I do not think that they will deviate from the documents that they themselves provided. If everything is will do as planned, the token will function. To know this for sure, we need to see the product.
The token will function, but will not give the expected profit to investors. The token economy is very poorly developed. It needs to be improved. I don't think investors will mind that

Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

The token will function, but will not give the expected profit to investors. The token economy is very poorly developed. It needs to be improved. I don't think investors will mind that
100%, that investors will not object, against the expansion of the functionality of the token.  Cheesy
But it is unlikely that they will do this. Without expanding the activity of the token, the dev do not violate anything.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

Who knows, there is still a chance to get a reward for participating in social networks?For a long time this whole process drags on,the bounty has ended a couple of months ago and payments have never been seen
taibas

Merit: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

Who knows, there is still a chance to get a reward for participating in social networks?For a long time this whole process drags on,the bounty has ended a couple of months ago and payments have never been seen
As far as I know, this week, hunters should already be happy. But still, I do not expect to expect a good price, before the prototype comes out, I think.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:08 AM

100%, that investors will not object, against the expansion of the functionality of the token.  Cheesy
But it is unlikely that they will do this. Without expanding the activity of the token, the dev do not violate anything.
For the team, it would be over easier to leave it as it is, but if the project will bring losses to investors, then its reputation will not be good

scolary23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:49 PM

For the team, it would be over easier to leave it as it is, but if the project will bring losses to investors, then its reputation will not be good
The project itself consists in the production of a certain product. If the team succeeds in this, then their reputation will be pretty strong. And if they do not violate the terms of white paper, then who will be able to show them any claims.
But we do not know yet whether the scope of using the token is sufficient. Maybe that will be enough.                                 
Although at first glance this is not enough.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

The project itself consists in the production of a certain product. If the team succeeds in this, then their reputation will be pretty strong. And if they do not violate the terms of white paper, then who will be able to show them any claims.
But we do not know yet whether the scope of using the token is sufficient. Maybe that will be enough.                                 
Although at first glance this is not enough.
If they do everything according to the whitepaper, of course there will be no claims to them, but it is already clear that the economy of the token needs to be improved

scolary23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

I agree with you @comradepay, which would be cool if the team will expand the functionality of the token. But this is only advice that we can offer.
I can not open white paper. Remind someone to me when they will have a prototype.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: