Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:58:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World  (Read 18484 times)
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

is there something unreal being discussed here, or is it an ongoing project? It is immediately evident that you have not heard about the terms of contracts, about the overspending of funding and even a bunch of boring but necessary terms adopted in production. There is no prototype - and I think the investor will turn away from you, in this project, according to you - there is nothing but useless digital wrappers, which are not yet eager to pay off the participants. There are many outstanding payment obligations to those who believed in the project and supported it from the start.
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:04:17 AM

I agree with you @comradepay, which would be cool if the team will expand the functionality of the token. But this is only advice that we can offer.
I can not open white paper. Remind someone to me when they will have a prototype.

Development of the prototype is scheduled for this autumn. But it is likely that we will see prototype only at the beginning of next year

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

Who knows, there is still a chance to get a reward for participating in social networks?For a long time this whole process drags on,the bounty has ended a couple of months ago and payments have never been seen
As far as I know, this week, hunters should already be happy. But still, I do not expect to expect a good price, before the prototype comes out, I think.
Yes, hunter should be happy this week because bounty will be distributed this week.
But until now there is no certainty that they will get paid bounty this week because I see the spreadsheet has not been updated.
I agree with you that the current LCD price is not good even when the distribution starts maybe the LCD price will be destroyed.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

Who knows, there is still a chance to get a reward for participating in social networks?For a long time this whole process drags on,the bounty has ended a couple of months ago and payments have never been seen
As far as I know, this week, hunters should already be happy. But still, I do not expect to expect a good price, before the prototype comes out, I think.
Yes, hunter should be happy this week because bounty will be distributed this week.
But until now there is no certainty that they will get paid bounty this week because I see the spreadsheet has not been updated.
I agree with you that the current LCD price is not good even when the distribution starts maybe the LCD price will be destroyed.
Yes, given the rather low functionality of the token, I too see such a possibility. Many will not want to hold it, at least until the prototype comes out. And do not start selling applications to the device behind the LCD.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

And so, that we found out. The functionality of the token is poorly developed. Can this mean that the price will fall right away at the start. As for me, this is quite believable. It remains to be hoped that the developers will increase the functionality, which will save us from this probability.
comradepay

Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

And so, that we found out. The functionality of the token is poorly developed. Can this mean that the price will fall right away at the start. As for me, this is quite believable. It remains to be hoped that the developers will increase the functionality, which will save us from this probability.

No one knows how the price will behave. If the developers hire market makers and begin to please us with news, then the price may increase

taibas

Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

No one knows how the price will behave. If the developers hire market makers and begin to please us with news, then the price may increase
You are right, this is not known to anyone. But we in the state to do the analysis of what is happening, for making any decisions. I hope that the team will be active, and there will be many updates, and work in the road map. And much depends on the product that they will release.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:55:28 AM

Very good project, in my opinion. This project should benefit users, and a large team of developers convinces me of this. A completely new and creative approach. Good luck to the team.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

I am received LCD from bounty campaign. very symbolic amount. I'm not too happy.
watching chart, seems many hunters decide to sell his reward even if not worth too much.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

It seems like yesterday I saw that on Ideks is traded,well,where else is to be such a token,for half a year doing their retweets sent a miserable handout of 100 tokens,the power and not the project
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

It seems like yesterday I saw that on Ideks is traded,well,where else is to be such a token,for half a year doing their retweets sent a miserable handout of 100 tokens,the power and not the project
Already there were official statements about entering to new exchangers? If it is idex, then it is a normal exchanger. It will, not be bad.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

I received the bounty.
I will keep the coins and i will be waiting for some good news i hope. Wink

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

What is the current status of the project in sense of listing on exchanges ? I lost stream totally being away few weeks and after trying to get the latest on Coinmarketcap didn't find it. Has LCD already been listed on exchanges or this has to happen yet ? I have started to polish my knowledge by reading previous updates easy by easy. But knowing trading status will be great.
Lucyd

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

What is the current status of the project in sense of listing on exchanges ? I lost stream totally being away few weeks and after trying to get the latest on Coinmarketcap didn't find it. Has LCD already been listed on exchanges or this has to happen yet ? I have started to polish my knowledge by reading previous updates easy by easy. But knowing trading status will be great.

Hi we are trading at idex.market/eth/lcd

We are not coinmarketcap yet because of the volume requirement. We are on coingecko and blockfolio app, both places are good spots to track the token price.
Lucyd

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

The bounty should be out to all participants. PM @colorlessk on Telegram if you haven't received now.
Lucyd

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

I'm kind of worried, there aren't that many news about Lucyd, right?
For a project this big and ambitious, there has to be something they can put out?
I can't wrap my head around it, honestly, I think the devs need to show something

Hi, we've added four team members since the token event.

We are launching an eshop for advanced eyewear in about a month.

We are on schedule to deliver Lucyd Lens beta in Q1.

Keep up to date at lucyd.co/blog or twitter.com/lucydltd
Lucyd

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

is there something unreal being discussed here, or is it an ongoing project? It is immediately evident that you have not heard about the terms of contracts, about the overspending of funding and even a bunch of boring but necessary terms adopted in production. There is no prototype - and I think the investor will turn away from you, in this project, according to you - there is nothing but useless digital wrappers, which are not yet eager to pay off the participants. There are many outstanding payment obligations to those who believed in the project and supported it from the start.

What outstanding payments? If you have not received your tokens please contact info@lucyd.co.

We do our best to make sure everyone is satisfied!
Lucyd

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Token here performs the function of collecting money for the development of product more than it has any real need for the functioning of the ecosystem. Even if the token will work as intended, its future looks hazy

We think the two best use cases of blockchain in AR are handsfree token transfers in smartglasses and decentralizing content creation. Lucyd aims to achieve both of these in the next year with the apps and hardware we are currently developing. Basically any transaction from an AR device could use our token, and we aim to make this possible.

As more token uses in smartglasses become apparent, we will seek to develop those as well.
taibas

Merit: 254

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

Token here performs the function of collecting money for the development of product more than it has any real need for the functioning of the ecosystem. Even if the token will work as intended, its future looks hazy

We think the two best use cases of blockchain in AR are handsfree token transfers in smartglasses and decentralizing content creation. Lucyd aims to achieve both of these in the next year with the apps and hardware we are currently developing. Basically any transaction from an AR device could use our token, and we aim to make this possible.

As more token uses in smartglasses become apparent, we will seek to develop those as well.

This is good, thus the ecosystem of the token will be involved. But this will all be oktualno in the event that you can produce a really cool product. I hope this is your priority.
In addition, the rest is also very important.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:58:13 AM

Lucyd stands out that way by making AR smart glasses with apps on blockchain. And see how they apply the first in class features to lightweight glasses it has the potential to upend big players like oculus rift and Microsoft’s hololens which remind me of the first mobile phones: giant and clunky. They have a good shot at making this reality and obviously by the looks of it this token sale will accelerate development. They’ll probably end up being sold to FB or Microsoft or Google once they have a working prototype.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: