Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOWHEAD HEALTH Project SCAMMED Bounty Hunters!  (Read 12462 times)
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:59:13 PM

escrow should be used for bounties

It's can't be done because Bounty amounts are rarely fixed and most of the time tokens are not even issues on the start.

I was in the Twitter campaign but eve forgot about those.

They clearly deserves to open a scam accusation!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:33:53 AM

Hi all,

Mr shade_wrath or me or anyother who disagree with new rules by which Bowhead lowered the total bounty amount from 1 000 000AHT to 80,000AHT. This is because first they changed rules after completion of campaign and giving silly reasons and even threatening to kickout who disagree with their new rules and call this as a SCAM.They are did so as my name is excluded and so is of this thread creator.

There claim is that current circulation of AHT is lower than expected.But same time it was in there plan since beginning that they are not going to burn unsold token and introduce them next year in the market.Now it very clear that those unsold token still with them and still their property.They attract bounty hunters by showing fixed amount and we worked for almost 9weeks for them and in return they paying much less than what they promised.I pity on those who kept their signatures for so long period and in return get only $20-$50.I was also thinking about to put their signature but decided to choose Hubbi network and after 3weeks they paid me 5300 HBT coins worth of approx $800.Even their project not get expected response but still they paid and don't make any claim like what bowhead doing now.

I also invested in this project personally with a small amount of $250 but still I say they doing SCAM with bounty participants.We have no problem with project as we don't say its concept is a SCAM.But they people who promoted and developed it are really scammers.They bounty manager threaten us instead of helping us.
If we left them by accepting their new rules & terms then definitely in future other will do same.Then why we are here to waste time.How we can relay on any project???

They already allocated the final AHT to every bounties and excluded those who opposed them.They are not going to change their stance now and I request from participants please come forward and have healthy discussion and take a decision to level bowhead management and bounty manager as scammers.They wasted our 9weeks and it worth something and don't let them go & do anything with bounty community in near future.
riyaz22

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:43:08 AM

The Bowhead ICO sold a total of 3,218,348 tokens of the 40M max tokens allocated for our crowdsale. Unsold tokens will be locked into pools and follow the strategy here, intended to protect original backers and provide for future potential capital.

You should post this content on your ANN thread by unlocking it. However hard you try to convince other by forcing them to gulp your words, people will know the truth and they should know how you scammed them by not giving bounty hunter their deserved share of bounty! You might have removed me and other couple of people but I dont care, I dont need your coins.

I want people to know the real face of bowhead project which is scamming Bounty hunters!

They are trying to show only 10% of what they did and not showing what they promised and why they kept unsold token.Why not they burn them.Not those token still their property and they can sell them anytime???

Let us make a community who never do wrong and also same time not accept wrong done against them.Why they people take advantages of our silence every time.They are not doing any pity on us by giving us few tokens.We worked hard and spent valuable time and money to promote any project and in return we look for payment according to rules.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:06:25 AM

I can't say bowhead team is scam. but I know how all bounty member feel. support project 2 month and just get few token. But I think the good way is dev keep lock all unsold token. With small supply in market if dev can complete their platform soon maybe price will go up x10 or x20. Your guy can keep token and wait till that time. Dev can't do anything right now. They need protect their investor. Give them more time.
So you want to say if I am suppose to get 1200 coins and now only getting 100 coins is not Scam Smiley! Increase in coin price will decide earnings of bounty hunters from Bounty as well, for what they were suppose to get $1200, now they will get only $100 when coin price go to $1

Lot of projects dont meet hard cap but they still distribute the bounty as they have promised. They dont hide behind the excuse of Investor protection as bounty hunters also strive hard to create awareness about the project.

If the bowhead team has kept the conditions clear upfront and transparent, we wouldn't have had this discussion today Smiley

I didn't joined their bounty campaign but I sympathize those who joined because of this. By reading their announcement it's clearly that they reduced the bounty pool from what they promise. Hope they we're being transparent to this and didn't hide anything so people didn't expect. And of course, man it's two month campaign and just to end in just few coins. Just a waste of time and those who joined are too late to get what they really deserve.
shade_wrath (OP)

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:25:33 PM

Hi all,

Mr shade_wrath or me or anyother who disagree with new rules by which Bowhead lowered the total bounty amount from 1 000 000AHT to 80,000AHT. This is because first they changed rules after completion of campaign and giving silly reasons and even threatening to kickout who disagree with their new rules and call this as a SCAM.They are did so as my name is excluded and so is of this thread creator.

There claim is that current circulation of AHT is lower than expected.But same time it was in there plan since beginning that they are not going to burn unsold token and introduce them next year in the market.Now it very clear that those unsold token still with them and still their property.They attract bounty hunters by showing fixed amount and we worked for almost 9weeks for them and in return they paying much less than what they promised.I pity on those who kept their signatures for so long period and in return get only $20-$50.I was also thinking about to put their signature but decided to choose Hubbi network and after 3weeks they paid me 5300 HBT coins worth of approx $800.Even their project not get expected response but still they paid and don't make any claim like what bowhead doing now.

I also invested in this project personally with a small amount of $250 but still I say they doing SCAM with bounty participants.We have no problem with project as we don't say its concept is a SCAM.But they people who promoted and developed it are really scammers.They bounty manager threaten us instead of helping us.
If we left them by accepting their new rules & terms then definitely in future other will do same.Then why we are here to waste time.How we can relay on any project???

They already allocated the final AHT to every bounties and excluded those who opposed them.They are not going to change their stance now and I request from participants please come forward and have healthy discussion and take a decision to level bowhead management and bounty manager as scammers.They wasted our 9weeks and it worth something and don't let them go & do anything with bounty community in near future.

Yes, you are right Riyaz22. Seems like the team has lost its path the moment they decided to Scam bounty hunters in the disguise of reduced Bounty pool and $AHT club. I still warn other members not to join $AHT Club because if the Bowhead team doesn't respect bounty hunters and doesnt treat them well, no chance now or in future they will think about them! All what matters to them is their investors. So when they want to do cheap marketing at cost of Bounty hunters they will come with all those fancy ideas of $AHT club and long term support but in reality they will not hesitate to scam bounty hunters again! 

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
shade_wrath (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

I can't say bowhead team is scam. but I know how all bounty member feel. support project 2 month and just get few token. But I think the good way is dev keep lock all unsold token. With small supply in market if dev can complete their platform soon maybe price will go up x10 or x20. Your guy can keep token and wait till that time. Dev can't do anything right now. They need protect their investor. Give them more time.
So you want to say if I am suppose to get 1200 coins and now only getting 100 coins is not Scam Smiley! Increase in coin price will decide earnings of bounty hunters from Bounty as well, for what they were suppose to get $1200, now they will get only $100 when coin price go to $1

Lot of projects dont meet hard cap but they still distribute the bounty as they have promised. They dont hide behind the excuse of Investor protection as bounty hunters also strive hard to create awareness about the project.

If the bowhead team has kept the conditions clear upfront and transparent, we wouldn't have had this discussion today Smiley

I didn't joined their bounty campaign but I sympathize those who joined because of this. By reading their announcement it's clearly that they reduced the bounty pool from what they promise. Hope they we're being transparent to this and didn't hide anything so people didn't expect. And of course, man it's two month campaign and just to end in just few coins. Just a waste of time and those who joined are too late to get what they really deserve.

Right to the point PETES! But the bowhead team decided not to share their hidden agenda all the way until end of Bounty campaign and 15+ days after that. Since they knew if they tell the truth, lot of people will leave bowhead campaign!

riyaz22

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:29:09 PM

So what other people decided about these scammers.Atleast put the distrust mark on their profiles here on BCT.
What you people say???
shade_wrath (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:13:59 AM

So what other people decided about these scammers.Atleast put the distrust mark on their profiles here on BCT.
What you people say???
We need to create more awareness among people about the wrongdoing of Bowhead. They will get their red marks for sure sooner or later but before that other investors should know what time of project they are getting into. 

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:16:05 AM

I do not know about the bowhead scam,
but from the words friends who have participated until now have not been paid, sometime will be paid
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:34:08 PM

Is this true? I have a couple of friends who have invested and joined their signature campaign and was expecting big from this project. This is really looking bad if this is true.

if it is true I was in the rewards campaign and everything they say here is true
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

They scammed bounty participants but it was obvious they were scam project since beginning. First impression when I joined their Telegram brought warning signs and now it's not surprising they end up like this. If you question them they kick you in the channel.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shade_wrath (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

They scammed bounty participants but it was obvious they were scam project since beginning. First impression when I joined their Telegram brought warning signs and now it's not surprising they end up like this. If you question them they kick you in the channel.
I agree, they have a really bad attitude towards community members. They behave as if they are doing favor by giving us their token and whatever they say is correct in their telegram group.
Eventually the coin has met its fate and greed of project team appears visible on exchanges.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

I participated in the ICO but not in the bounty. I also think it is not correct to write something and change it afterwards. I know that this ICO didn't do very well. And the price of AHT indicates it.
But it is not good for Bowhead image to do this kind of thing. I think they didn't expect that the ICO sales would not do so good. But they have to be more careful and calculate well their budget.
I hope they will be able to attain their goal and that they will be successful. I don't think they are scammers, but they maybe didn't plan well their budget.
But it is not an excuse to write something and change it after.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

I am sure the current bounty campaign market are kinda having some flaw in it

I personally have promote on some campaign that is a legit project but because of saving cost, they deny my hardwork. Stated i just copy pasted.

Guess a new revolution of bounty could be do, and Bounty0x should be something i guess
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Bowhead Health Review - Bounty Scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732390.msg42756647#msg42756647
paulmaritz

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

They have recently uploaded a couple of videos about their app:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z7uctI9OLU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBFa8aHC5Dw

Show some love! Wink
paulmaritz

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:00:30 PM

To those of us they have screwed over... show some 'love' to their latest upload: https://youtu.be/z25HU89Or9A
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 03:34:32 AM

a safe way for the bounty team to lose losses by cutting the bounty pool. the bear market was the main reason for them, and they decided to cut the bounty pool for their own profit purposes.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:40:05 AM

a safe way for the bounty team to lose losses by cutting the bounty pool. the bear market was the main reason for them, and they decided to cut the bounty pool for their own profit purposes.
if the reason is that the bear market should not cut the allocation for bounty, but reduce the supply of tokens available by burning unsold tokens, that would save the price of their tokens on the market.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: