Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Zilliqa: A scalable blockchain platform with througput of thousands of TX/s  (Read 47194 times)
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:26:10 AM

https://twitter.com/zilliqa/status/1107920475038994432
https://medium.com/@brad_90448/the-zilliqa-naming-service-is-on-testnet-7a03d1b326bb

That's awesome news from the dev they are moving forward towards wonderful destination and bringing fun and useful features on this blockchain surely it will boost the adoption and growth of this ecosystem. Zilliqa is sleeping giant of the year at the moment but it won't remain like this for long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:14:27 PM

still watching/waiting..........................

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
DigitalGoose

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:41:14 PM

https://blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-project-update-30-academic-adoption-719cbe85afbf
Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:03:07 AM

Hi, Is it ok to keep my Zil on Binance? Or should i transfer them?
If yes, what is the best place?

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:08:02 AM

Binance is one of the big exchange so they care about the security of their platform I don't think there is something wrong to keep tokens there. But personally I like to keep them hold into my personal wallet when I don't have any plan to trade them.
Sim-91

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:10:12 AM

Binance is one of the big exchange so they care about the security of their platform I don't think there is something wrong to keep tokens there. But personally I like to keep them hold into my personal wallet when I don't have any plan to trade them.

Yeah it's just because the token swap is coming up, so I would like to know if binance supports?

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:54:45 AM

Do you guys recommend any supported wallet for zilliqa? Android or for windows?

I can't find any from google it seems it's not yet released and the wallet for android still under develop according to play store.
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:57:35 AM

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:54:09 AM

Zilliqa doesn't have native wallet for the moment as this is still ERC-20 and those available wallet are working fine. They have to announce swap very soon according to previous updates and with those wallet will be released logically. Mainnet is live since end of January and now with days next step will start. I also have stored my Zilliqa in MEW and waiting for swap announcement to see what is more convenient way to swap the token.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
crairezx20
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:16:59 AM

Zilliqa doesn't have native wallet for the moment as this is still ERC-20 and those available wallet are working fine. They have to announce swap very soon according to previous updates and with those wallet will be released logically. Mainnet is live since end of January and now with days next step will start. I also have stored my Zilliqa in MEW and waiting for swap announcement to see what is more convenient way to swap the token.
How about if I mine this coin with GPU what coin do I receive is it the ERC-20 token or real zil coin?

I just found their online wallet with faucet but it seems the wallet is in testnet. Do you think I can use it to receive this ziliqa coin?
Sorry I was looking for the answer yesterday but I'm honestly, confused. It looks the same as aeternity from token to coin? (token while developing to release it in mainet)?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:31:27 AM

Zilliqa's mainnet is live and mining is going already which means people are mining this coin. There are updates specially covering this topic of miners and reward but you need to go through some research to find the instructions. They are real coin and can be stored in their online wallet. You will be able to trade them once ZIL coin will be swapped in near future on exchanges as well.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:56:20 PM

Binance is pretty safe and I think that even if they get hacked they would be able to reimburse everyone, since they are sitting on tons of money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
crairezx20
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:55:19 AM

Binance is pretty safe and I think that even if they get hacked they would be able to reimburse everyone, since they are sitting on tons of money.
Lol how safe binance as wallet? if you don't have control over your private key for me it is not safe and anytime soon if binance get hacked in the future there are no guaranteed promises that they can refund us if our wallet's get hack.
using the official wallet is always the best practice to keep your asset safe.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:20:26 AM

Lol how safe binance as wallet? if you don't have control over your private key for me it is not safe and anytime soon if binance get hacked in the future there are no guaranteed promises that they can refund us if our wallet's get hack.
using the official wallet is always the best practice to keep your asset safe.

They dont have native wallet as they still dont have native coins. This is just ERC tokens right now. They postponed token swap
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:38:23 AM

See Binance exchange is one of the very good exchange and they will give much preference to security but it is always good to keep our coins in our wallets in order to be safe from the exchange. Most of the people are holding the coin exchanges due to because they kept very good on the Binance exchange.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:41:17 PM

https://blog.zilliqa.com/announcing-the-third-wave-of-zilliqa-ecosystem-grant-awardees-f9d6578edfa3
Great work, we need more of this ...

I have an idea for Zilliqa...nothing revolutionary but something i feel is required asap...

After speaking to many people all over the world and telling them all about Zilliqa, they are keen to participate...
they want to mine Zil, they want to help grow the network, most already have the hardware and use Windows.

Will someone create a Windows based, ONE CLICK MINER for Zilliqa?  ( There is wave 4 of grants that could be applied for.)

One click miners have been around for years on many coins.
Due to the design of  the Zilliqa network, more miners = better scalabilty , Zil would gain alot from something as simple as this.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
funnyman7777

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:49:58 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 10:41:11 PM by funnyman7777

Unpack claymore-eth-v12.0 into /home/miner/
archive can be found in /root/miner_org/ directory.
Unpack zilminer-v0.2.20-cuda10.0 to /home/miner/zilminer-v0.2.20-cuda10.0
archive can be found in /root/miner_org/ directory.

Create and Put into : stop.sh    

#!/bin/bash
pkill -o $(pgrep 'ethdcrminer64')

make that file executable: chmod 755 stop.sh

Create and put into: start.sh

/home/miner/claymore-eth-v12.0/ethdcrminer64 -wd 1 -r 1 -epool etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999 -ewal ........
Make it executable too chmod 755 start.sh

Copy stop.sh and start.sh to /home/miner/zilminer-v0.2.20-cuda10.0 folder
crontab -e

* * * * *  rsync -a /home/miner/zilminer-v0.2.20-cuda10.0 /root/miner_org/

Save and exit from crontab .

chown miner:miner -R /home/miner/

Put following config in SMOS Admin web pannel
--pow-start ./stop.sh --pow-end ./start.sh --pow-end-at-startup -P zil://0xd8983a960cadc15eeff307394d04348aeeed6e06@31.7.175.76:4202/api

https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/simple-mining-os-eth-grin-zil-integration/544

Limited time offer!
VPS Linux 16 IP addresses
13 Zilliqa nodes on virtual machine + individual proxy
administration + monitoring + automatic registration of all nodes and workers for free

contact us for more details on: cryptlogicltd@gmail.com

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:12:14 AM

4DAYS till LIVE MAIN NET 

https://viewblock.io/zilliqa
NODES - 1,780  Shocked

Network is in bootstrap mode in which no transactions are processed to help secure the network.
560 / 600
DS epochs before end of bootstrap mode.
Estimated on:
02/04/2019 (4 days)
Based on last 6 days of data.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:52:04 AM

Yeah it's just because the token swap is coming up, so I would like to know if binance supports?

Yes, Binance exchange will definitely support the Mainnet because of one of the best exchange where Zilliqa coin is listed. So definitely Binance exchange will support both the Mainnet and Token swap in the coming days.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:37:17 PM

https://forum.zilliqa.com/t/end-of-bootstrap-phase/553

End of Bootstrap Phase
Announcement

snowsledge - Zilliqa Core

Dear all,

We are approaching the end of the bootstrap phase, which is scheduled once the network mines the 600th DS epoch (estimated to be on April 2nd, 2019). The Zilliqa network has processed over 55k transaction blocks during this bootstrap phase and over 1,200 community nodes have joined our network. The mining difficulty level for the DS committee has reached 44, while for the shards, it is at 37. This is a strong indicator of Zilliqa being increasingly adopted by the mining community. We are very thankful for their support.

As is the case with any initial networks, the Zilliqa network has also seen some glitches during the bootstrap phase due to the heterogeneity of the network, mismatch between some of the time windows in the protocol and real-world compute, and network delays among community nodes. However, the network has not witnessed any serious attacks, which can largely be attributed to the high PoW difficulty-level in the network.

As promised, we will allow processing of transactions following the end of the bootstrap phase. Miners can start to transfer their tokens to other accounts and community developers can begin trying out payment services. To ensure smooth transitions for all, we will reserve a few hours to test token transfer and other payment transaction services before opening it to the public. Once the testing is done, we will inform everyone on Slack and Telegram.

To secure the success of token swap (scheduled to start in late April), and better support exchanges and wallets, we would like to open the network to only allow payment transactions, i.e., the smart contract feature of the network will be temporarily disabled.

We assure you that the smart contract layer is fully implemented and being used by the community members to test their applications on the developer testnet. We will enable smart contracts on the mainnet via a network upgrade following the token swap, and share updates on the official date during the latter half of May 2019.

As always, thank you for your support and understanding.

Thank you Team Zilliqa and everyone else  Smiley Kiss Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: