Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bustadice – Next Generation Dice  (Read 37154 times)
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:38 PM

Is there any way to see the volume that the site is doing? Would be helpful for investors / potential investors
You can see the statistics in the bottom of the site. It shows you exactely how much have been wagered so far, and how much profit the investors have made so far.

Joseph is exactly correct. To make it easier for you here is what you are looking for.

https://bustadice.com/statistics

interesting and it seems that investors are not happy seeing what their money is doing, but that's quite good since the house is still open and
functioning well maybe it will take some time to recover and gain some good profits.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:01:50 PM

Is there any way to see the volume that the site is doing? Would be helpful for investors / potential investors
You can see the statistics in the bottom of the site. It shows you exactely how much have been wagered so far, and how much profit the investors have made so far.

Joseph is exactly correct. To make it easier for you here is what you are looking for.

interesting and it seems that investors are not happy seeing what their money is doing, but that's quite good since the house is still open and
functioning well maybe it will take some time to recover and gain some good profits.

It will take quite a while to recover such a huge amount, especially if the volume is not huge and whales are not around. But who knows... perhaps tonight a big player might go crazy and dispose of a big sum. If you think the house has reached its minimum, then it is a good time to invest on it.
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:59:11 PM

It will take quite a while to recover such a huge amount, especially if the volume is not huge and whales are not around. But who knows... perhaps tonight a big player might go crazy and dispose of a big sum. If you think the house has reached its minimum, then it is a good time to invest on it.

Do you guys realize that the house was down 75 BTC only a few weeks ago. So not a bad recovery since then I'd say.
One person lost 50 BTC, must be a pain for him.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:32:16 AM

I seem to be unable to login to bustadice. I forgot my password, so I reset it, and after copy and pasting the password given directly, I still can't login and am told that the credential is invalid. I've reset it twice and the same thing happens, and I've also tried typing it in manually but that doesn't work either. I'm sure the info is correct, and I've tried using Firefox 59.0a1 (my normal browser, with a few privacy helping addons) and Microsoft Edge (with just uBlock Origin).

Do you guys realize that the house was down 75 BTC only a few weeks ago. So not a bad recovery since then I'd say.

I don't think it's one person.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
devans (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

I seem to be unable to login to bustadice. I forgot my password, so I reset it, and after copy and pasting the password given directly, I still can't login and am told that the credential is invalid. I've reset it twice and the same thing happens, and I've also tried typing it in manually but that doesn't work either. I'm sure the info is correct, and I've tried using Firefox 59.0a1 (my normal browser, with a few privacy helping addons) and Microsoft Edge (with just uBlock Origin).

As a rule I can only provide account support via the support form in order to protect users' private information. Please send me a message using your bustadice account's email address there and I'll look into it for you ASAP.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:03:43 AM

Yep, thats what made me jumped off the ship. I pulled my investment out because of that. It was a bumpy ride and I have to admit that it is really scary. I was watching my money and I was kinda like saying to myself this is gonna turned out worst but t overcame the obstacle. For those who are not aware this yet, you can withdraw bitcoin gold if you have bitcoin at the time of the fork in bustadice
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:58:19 PM

Yep, thats what made me jumped off the ship. I pulled my investment out because of that. It was a bumpy ride and I have to admit that it is really scary. I was watching my money and I was kinda like saying to myself this is gonna turned out worst but t overcame the obstacle. For those who are not aware this yet, you can withdraw bitcoin gold if you have bitcoin at the time of the fork in bustadice

Oh bustadice also does btg I though Yolodice was the only one.  Hi w much money did you lose? If you not happy you can soways try invest in Yolodice for constant profits. You can see the graph since they were in business they have doubled their investment since the beginning of this year so you might be interested just take a look Yolodice is very thorough and fully explain how the investment works plus you can always speak to the owner who is constantly active on the forums.

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

Could you clarify how exactly the dilution fee for investments works?

To encourage long-term investments, a stable bankroll size and to reward earlier investors, there is a dilution fee of 10 % on all investments. This fee is split proportionally among all bankroll investors, including the new investor.

Is the dilution fee also applied when I made a loss on my investment? E.g. I invest for 30 days and the players are lucky in this time frame. I choose
to cancel my investment and divest it. Do I have to pay the 10 % dilution fee in this hypothetical scenario?

Is there any way to get around this dilution fee (e.g. transfer my investment to another Bustadice user)?

edit: I seem to have misunderstood the dilution fee. I thought it would be applied if you divest your investment, but it seems to be
applied when you invest. This makes more sense now  Grin
dogevisitor

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:13:20 PM

Completely missed that before, thanks!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

I thought that only yolodice have applied btg here but still there is some site that applied btg too as well, btw is they bet on btc? So how is that correspond to the btg as well? Does not make any sense, someone lose 50btc that means you are on profit right? So why do you pulled out your balance there?
devans (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:13:32 PM

For clarification: bustadice won't support betting with Bitcoin Gold. We're only making BTG balances available to investors and players.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

For clarification: bustadice won't support betting with Bitcoin Gold. We're only making BTG balances available to investors and players.

will you do so for bitcoin diamond as well? it was hardforked at block 495866

edit: I seem to have misunderstood the dilution fee. I thought it would be applied if you divest your investment, but it seems to be
applied when you invest. This makes more sense now  Grin

Yes however early investor was quite lucky because the dillution fee was waived for the grand opening IIRC

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
devans (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:40:14 PM

I intend to make all forks that hold sufficient value available to players and investors, but only if it is safe to do so. Right now I'm only monitoring Bitcoin Diamond and haven't decided to claim it. If anything changes I'll be sure to update this thread.
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:21:04 PM

I intend to make all forks that hold sufficient value available to players and investors, but only if it is safe to do so. Right now I'm only monitoring Bitcoin Diamond and haven't decided to claim it. If anything changes I'll be sure to update this thread.

I have a feeling that "Bitcoin forks" are going to be the next ICOs. This is going to be painful for everybody.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

As a rule I can only provide account support via the support form in order to protect users' private information. Please send me a message using your bustadice account's email address there and I'll look into it for you ASAP.
Are you administration of support for bustabit or on their new sister site bustadice?

I have not visited the new site for dice but heard it was doing well.
But now seeing it lost so much in the beginning I guess people migrated from bustabit to there in a hurry.
And now that it is winning all those losses back I would beg to guess they are all going back to bustabit. Smiley
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:29:07 AM

-snip-
Are you administration of support for bustabit or on their new sister site bustadice?

I have not visited the new site for dice but heard it was doing well.
But now seeing it lost so much in the beginning I guess people migrated from bustabit to there in a hurry.
And now that it is winning all those losses back I would beg to guess they are all going back to bustabit. Smiley

bustadice is not the same as bustabit, and they aren't sister sites. bustadice is owned and created by Daniel (devans), though RHavar has a ownership stake in bustadice, runs the audit server and holds a key to the multisig cold wallet.

Makes sense, thanks for solving my problem. I forgot I put 2FA on Tongue

taking a break - expect delayed responses
devans (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:30:15 PM

All remaining Bitcoin Gold balances on bustadice have been converted and credited in Bitcoin.
devans (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:14:17 PM

The bustadice signature campaign is looking for participants. If you're active on the forums and you want to earn some money, check out its thread!
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:26:34 AM

I am getting an "unknown" error while signing up. Guess I have to hold on my excitement . Hope my wait doesn't lasts long and admin will review my case.

~Avirunes
devans (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:52:17 AM

I am getting an "unknown" error while signing up. Guess I have to hold on my excitement . Hope my wait doesn't lasts long and admin will review my case.

This is probably an issue with the reCAPTCHA, but I haven't been able to confirm that. In case you're willing to help me find the problem, I've sent you a few questions that would help me immensely. Regardless, your report is much appreciated already!

In the meantime, PM me your email address and the name you want and I will create an account for you manually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: