Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bustadice – Next Generation Dice  (Read 37201 times)
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:08:50 PM

I think it will be good for the bustadice of they accepts other coins than bitcoin,because now price of bitcoin becomes too volatile so people are scared to use bitcoin so it will be good if they add some other currencies as well.

What does bitcoin volatility has anything to do with gambling? when bitcoin goes down, so does alt that means everything in crypto world is volatille. If someone gamble with bitcoin, he will get bitcoin as well so even if the price dropped down you will still get bitcoin if you win so I dont think that it is really an issue
Maybe he is pertaining to the current value of alts which is cheaper than bitcoin and if time comes that he win, he can hold that coin and wait till it's value rise the way bitcoin does. Like what happen in ripple and ethereum in an instant their value grows though not as high as bitcoin but the range of increase is good enough for a holder to profit well.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

I think it will be good for the bustadice of they accepts other coins than bitcoin,because now price of bitcoin becomes too volatile so people are scared to use bitcoin so it will be good if they add some other currencies as well.

What does bitcoin volatility has anything to do with gambling? when bitcoin goes down, so does alt that means everything in crypto world is volatille. If someone gamble with bitcoin, he will get bitcoin as well so even if the price dropped down you will still get bitcoin if you win so I dont think that it is really an issue
Maybe he is pertaining to the current value of alts which is cheaper than bitcoin and if time comes that he win, he can hold that coin and wait till it's value rise the way bitcoin does. Like what happen in ripple and ethereum in an instant their value grows though not as high as bitcoin but the range of increase is good enough for a holder to profit well.
Yes it does make a difference.
The amount of time and the value of how much you spend trying to send the actual amount that you receive does make a difference if you are either using bitcoin or litecoin/eth.
It costs a fraction if sending using bitcoin of what you would spend to send in either of the later mentioned.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:11:22 AM

I am recently signed up to bustadice site and played some bets and win some bits too and it looks more easy than other sites and its more lucky for me too.I hope the lucky run will continue forever for me.

Yeah I hope they do accept any crypto beside bitcoin to make sure they have any options for people to bet. But I think this is not possible, since OP give really huge of max bet for btc. How much do you think OP can get the max bet for other coin like doge or ltc? I believe this is too much for them unless they lowered their btc max bet

And btw what about the volatility of bitcoin? If bitcoin volatile then other coin will follow too because other coin is still part of bitcoin
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:44:31 AM

I am recently signed up to bustadice site and played some bets and win some bits too and it looks more easy than other sites and its more lucky for me too.I hope the lucky run will continue forever for me.

And btw what about the volatility of bitcoin? If bitcoin volatile then other coin will follow too because other coin is still part of bitcoin

I meant to say that the price of bitcoin is going down and down,if someday the price of bitcoin get too thinner then our reward maybe not worth too much so if we have other coins with stable price when compared to bitcoin volatility then our winning will be worth in future.

It is not always happens then when the price of bitcoin falls other coins also will follow only it happened at some instances but it happened upside down also many times.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:59:06 AM

Yes,you are right.Because now a days people consider gambling is also an investment so they can hold their winnings and cashout when it was bumped like what happened in some altcoins which have ability to make quick bump .
There maybe other reasons that if the bitcoin value dropped too much the people may lose interest on playing with bitcoin so adding other coins also is good for the future of bustadice.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
devans (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

To clarify, it is correct that I acquired bustabit, but I do not intend to merge bustadice with it. They will remain independent sites with independent bankrolls. Since the two share a lot of code, there is still a lot of synergy in operating them both under the same entity. It's also imaginable that there will be increased integration of the two in the future, for example allowing players on one site to send bits to accounts on the other site instantly.

If you want to read more about what's new in version 2 of bustabit, check out its new announcement thread.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

To clarify, it is correct that I acquired bustabit, but I do not intend to merge bustadice with it. They will remain independent sites with independent bankrolls. Since the two share a lot of code, there is still a lot of synergy in operating them both under the same entity. It's also imaginable that there will be increased integration of the two in the future, for example allowing players on one site to send bits to accounts on the other site instantly.

If you want to read more about what's new in version 2 of bustabit, check out its new announcement thread.
Thanks for this clarification sir, I am looking forward for the continue success of both site knowing the fact that it is under your management, surely playing in these site will give enjoyment as well as more opportunity for winnings. I am excited to see and try the version 2 of bustabit. More power to bustadice and bustabit!

St4yInTh3D4rk

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Yeah,I think it is good to run as two independent sites because there we have chance of more players coming to to either one of your sites,if you merge it there maybe the chance for getting into other sites as well.

But is that any chance to accept crypto currency other than bitcoin in the near future?

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
devans (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:59:53 PM

Eventually perhaps, but I currently don't have any specific plans to accept additional currencies.
jrrsparkles

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

Eventually perhaps, but I currently don't have any specific plans to accept additional currencies.
Thanks for letting us know about your state of accepting other crypto currencies. Smiley

And also for this information too,but still I am not yet tried my luck in bustabit soon I have to give it a try.But in bustadice I am continue to play everyday and my winning percentage getting increases too, Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

do have to think so. because anything that will be done desperately needs a review. although there are many who suggest to open altcoin services for gambling. but maybe you as the owner is worth to consider from all aspects
St4yInTh3D4rk

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:59:18 AM

do have to think so. because anything that will be done desperately needs a review. although there are many who suggest to open altcoin services for gambling. but maybe you as the owner is worth to consider from all aspects
But he already told about his decision about accepting other currencies.He told no for just now but in future maybe he will change his decision.But if other coins accepted then there maybe more players will come here to play .

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
jrrsparkles

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

Hi sir,I have an issue with sending my bitcoins from my bustadice account.I can't able to send my bits to segwit address,and no problem in sending to the legacy address.
So this issue is only for me or everyone has that issue?I hope you will help me in this case.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Hi sir,I have an issue with sending my bitcoins from my bustadice account.I can't able to send my bits to segwit address,and no problem in sending to the legacy address.
So this issue is only for me or everyone has that issue?I hope you will help me in this case.
Hi mate which problem you have sending bitcoin to your bustadice account or to withdraw you bits into your bitcoin address?
1 week ago i transfer my bits into my bitcoin address and i don't have any problem with this. You've said that you used in legacy address or an old bitcoin wallet address and you don't have any problem why not you used it again and forget the segwit address you had.

For now i did not used that segwit address i used legacy address so i don't have encountered that issues.
Maybe some of them who used segwit address has encountered of that problem.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
St4yInTh3D4rk

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

Hi mate which problem you have sending bitcoin to your bustadice account or to withdraw you bits into your bitcoin address?
1 week ago i transfer my bits into my bitcoin address and i don't have any problem with this.
I think you didn't understand the issue with him,he said he can't withdraw his bitcoins into his segwit address but the is facing no problems with sendind to a normal legacy address.So this might be a big issue for the bustadice if everyone facing this issue.But I am not using any segwit address yet,so I can't test it.
You've said that you used in legacy address or an old bitcoin wallet address and you don't have any problem why not you used it again and forget the segwit address you had.
NO ,you can't say like this because we need to start using the segwit address then it will leads us to the low transaction fee and lesser confirmation time than the normal legacy address.So we need to start using the segwit support wallets to support the bitcoin.

▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
               ████▄             ▄████
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
devans (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

We do not yet support bech32 addresses (like bc1qar0srrr7xfkvy5l643lydnw9re59gtzzwf5mdq), but it's on our list of planned features.

Since bech32 addresses are still uncommon, an unwanted side effect of implementing withdrawals to them right now would be to make it much easier to reliably track bustadice's hot wallet, so we're holding off a little.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

But he already told about his decision about accepting other currencies.He told no for just now but in future maybe he will change his decision.But if other coins accepted then there maybe more players will come here to play .

More coin does not determine how much players that want to come but it is sure to have more variances for people to play so this will attract more people on it. But what casino is not just many people but what they need to have is some loyal one. If they have so many players but only play for once, this will be useless thing for them
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

More coin does not determine how much players that want to come but it is sure to have more variances for people to play so this will attract more people on it. But what casino is not just many people but what they need to have is some loyal one. If they have so many players but only play for once, this will be useless thing for them
Yeah right, even if bustadice accepts one crypto currency if it has lot's of loyal players that wouldn't be an issue at all, besides I know many successful dice game site and casino site here that only accepts single currency but has been running for almost a decade now and I'm pretty sure bustadice can also reach that.

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

We do not yet support bech32 addresses (like bc1qar0srrr7xfkvy5l643lydnw9re59gtzzwf5mdq), but it's on our list of planned features.

Since bech32 addresses are still uncommon, an unwanted side effect of implementing withdrawals to them right now would be to make it much easier to reliably track bustadice's hot wallet, so we're holding off a little.

Electrum supports bech32. So does the latest release candidate of Bitcoin Core, and so does Samourai wallet. Those are just the ones I use that I know off the top of my head. I understand the privacy concern though.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:56:37 PM

I have been seeing even more sites using these new bech32 addresses being used for deposits.
I think I even seen the binance exchange using them for new deposits since their update of the site which concluded yesterday according to their official reddit page posted last night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: