Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The HIDDEN GEM FOR 2018  (Read 12510 times)
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:12:01 AM

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) seems like to be a good investment, just wonder about all the spammers on this forum. I checked the past posts of a few guys and they only post about XSPEC. Obviously several members try to influence the opinion about this coin. Is there something wrong with it?

Hi Yoshi.

XSPEC has not been promoted much for months, I think the team are trying to address this so there will be much more posting activity in threads like this one regarding XSPEC. In short there is nothing wrong with XSPEC, I think the original ICO dev team (now gone) did not do the project favours after ICO and ZCash/Monero took over the concept of privacy and made a better overall job of marketing this concept to people.

As there was no-pre mine and little kept back for marketing. This has left XSPEC in a strange position of having all the technology but little knowledge in the community in comparison and no marketing funds. For now it is up to the community to promote its value - with all the positives and negatives this brings.

I don't think many of the original XSPEC ICO team are left, the original Dev team left months ago and it was handed over to people (6 months ago?) who can take the code to the next level. There are some bag holders left from the ICO however I have seen mass selling on the exchanges these past 6 weeks which has now ended and allowed for a new set of smaller XSPEC holders in. I only hold a couple of thousand.

In terms of the technology, the transparency of the code, the distributed nature of the system a - XSPEC is arguably just as good, if not better in some regards to Monero and ZCash.

By all means do your own research, I think the newer version of the wallet which is due soon (v1.4) which as well as being a GUI re-write also allows for (transparent and not scam) donation based staking which means are you stake your coins you can donate a small percentage of the staking value (note: not your coins) to the team for marketing. Version 2 will turn on stealth transactions by default.

This will be discussed of course however it was really the only fair way of getting funds back into the project for it to reach take-off speed.

One last thing - the XSPEC code looks like it will be used to launch a much more expensive coin (Tokenpay). Tokenpay is approx $7 USD at ICO launch. XSPEC is 30-40 cents. If there was anything wrong with XSPEC, Tokenpay would not be using it.

guldenpagina.nl

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:18:53 AM

Universa
marcellinuswiray

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:48:54 AM

pick sumokoin  Grin

vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:56:47 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/6welkf/why_i_have_decided_to_invest_in_spectrecoin_xspec/?sort=new

P.S
Except SpectreCoin (XSPEC),
All welcome WAVES - the new NG scalability King

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC) - Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
2) eXperience - Volume (24h) $1 147 270 USD \ 70.69 BTC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313170.120
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:08:55 PM

Oyster Pearl
PRL coin

It uses both the tangle IOTA  and Ethereum

Gambero

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:16:44 PM

Definitely SHIFT and ELIXIR
CryptoRage

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

I like QASH & ONION
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

NEBLIO:
- Dapps platfrom
- Super active dev, in just few months after ICO, they alredy got tons of diffrent wallet + even the RestAPI that suppose to be  release in Q1/2018, but the dev already show the first API a few days ago. Crazy! LISK 2 years dint even have their own SDK yet :/ . But NEBLIO too freaking fast. Did the NEBLIO dev ever sleep?
- Support 8 Programming Languages (Python, Go, JS, Ruby, .NET, Java, Node.js, C++)
- Support side-chain for maximum scalability.
- More detail about this project https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hg6p5/did_u_miss_the_stratisliskarkneo_boat_then_you/?st=JAX0R1V7&sh=d5168f8c
- Image compare with other competitor: https://i.imgur.com/WhqeUNd.jpg

DEEPONION:
- TOR integrate
- DeepVault (website coming soon!)
- DeepSend
- QuickSend
- VoteCentral
- SmartContract
- Mascot Hero
- More ecommerce accept ONION (plugin/API)
- Gaming accept ONION
- Merchadise (deeponion.shop)
- Super mega huge community (2000+ pages in just few month, have their own forum with so many active member https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-talk.21/)
- WooComerce plugins
- China Expansion
- etc
- etc
- More to comes!
- The deeponion community and the dev are so crazy with huge creativity.

OXYCOIN:
- First project witch is "buy crypto currencies with FIAT."
No more FIAT > BTC > COIN.
Instead, FIAT > (ANY COIN).
- Same family with LISK, ARK, SHIFT (dpos)
- More info and detail: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353132.msg23981233#msg23981233

This are my top 3 hidden gem coin. Based on their roadmap prediction, team, technology, problem that they are trying to solve, this coin can easily goes 10x once they achieve every roadmap task + get list in more exchange site.

Buy it now before it too late. Always buy at the red, do not FOMO at the green. Once the candle start to shoot up, on that time, you already miss the boat.  Cool  Cool  Cool

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:12:43 AM

HEAT
15 mill cap
5% monthly staking (leasing capabilities)
Heatwallet decentralized exchnage
Just passed 2000 tsp (no database; balances are kept all in memory). It's possible for it to be faster.
In development for years
Easy to use api

WinLikeStupid

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

I feel like this would have been better as a google survey.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

I don't think XBY is waiting for 2018 to be honest.  Grin
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:20:05 AM

I feel like this would have been better as a google survey.

Yeah. And with a slightly different question. What bag do you currently hold?  Grin
EJHX

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

Encrypgen: Very niche market, exclusive product

MyWish: I am very confident in this one. I believe it is very undervalued in its current state (only on ED)

Payfair: Decentralized escrow system. Would invest in a small amount. The upside of this is absolutely huge. Suffering from being a similar project to the Confido scam. However, already on the Ropsten network. Yobit listing any day now, new logo, whitepaper. Oh, and they also plan to have nodes

XBY: Yes. Yes. Yes.
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:09:29 PM

XLM - Stellar is the number one gem right now for the price it is at. They will be handling large numbers of transactions for a number of different cryptocurrencies, including Ripple and Bitcoin. It is the buy and HODL crypto of 2018. Only a $0.22 in price right now to, so you can get the kind of quantities you need to make it worth your time. I think XLM will follow Ethereum's trend in growth.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

Wow... this whole thread is overwhelming, there are so many options and they all look so promising haha I wish I had more capital to spread between them.

What do people recommend, betting larger sums on a couple of coin I really like or spreading the portfolio evenly across all good coins?

Garcoiner

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:38:49 AM

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:33 AM

LISK and NEM are the best in terms of value use case and future development. Ive been in the market for years.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:22:25 AM

Keep an eye out for ITN intense coin, link to official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
it is still in very early stages, it will bloom in 2018
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:06:00 AM

Quantstamp are building a platform to secure smart contracts using formal verification methods.
This tech is are already successfully applied in the aerospace and automotive industries and it's a great fit for smart contract auditing as well.
Looking forward to a great year for QSP!
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:14:29 AM

District0x - Decentralized Craigslist sort of model. I think it's a fantastic project and under the radar.

ZenCash - Decentralized Publishing, Masternode only requires 42 coins. High quality Dev team.

Stealth - Low supply privacy coin.

RUBY - Privacy, energy efficient.

0x - This is hugely under valued right now. It will be a big DEX, Silicon valley team.

Wanchain - The Asian Ripple MASSIVE for 2018

ICON - "The Neo of Korea" - already a power player.

Aventus - Limited supply, and also could potentially have strong partnerships in the future. Had a bad start but let's watch this one closely. It's a ticketing platform.

Ethos - Crypto wallet, could be a big competitor of Bread wallet. I think Ethos is solid, team is very intelligent.

My personal shill - XPLAY! LOL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: