Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciation of bitcoin  (Read 2863 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

The much talked about ride is on, to bullish. Who is riding with it ......
Shocked

I appreciate bitcoin and how it help the lifes of the people nowadays. We must aware that bitcoin today are the main reasons of the people why they put too much effort in working here in forum it is because of the reasons of they want to earn in able for them to have money for buying things they want and also helping their families.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:01:09 PM

At first, i didnt appreciated bitcoin and thought that it was a waste of time. But after some time. My friend who was generating income via bitcoin is very generous toward us and he is willing to pay for the food that we want. At this point, I appreciated bitcoin because he was using it in a good way.

Yeah, there is definitely a regret after ignoring bitcoin the first time someone told you about it but that is normal. Many people, including me, did the same thing and not believeing in crypto currencies. People are like that, we would not easily believe in what other people might teach us and we will ask for questions again and again until we see some proof or evidence. I have also ignored bitcoin the first time I heard it. What important is that I, we, have managed to overlooked that mistake, learned from it and start as soon as we can.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:16:55 PM

At first, i didnt appreciated bitcoin and thought that it was a waste of time. But after some time. My friend who was generating income via bitcoin is very generous toward us and he is willing to pay for the food that we want. At this point, I appreciated bitcoin because he was using it in a good way.

Yeah, there is definitely a regret after ignoring bitcoin the first time someone told you about it but that is normal. Many people, including me, did the same thing and not believeing in crypto currencies. People are like that, we would not easily believe in what other people might teach us andpri we will ask for questions again and again until we see some proof or evidence. I have also ignored bitcoin the first time I heard it. What important is that I, we, have managed to overlooked that mistake, learned from it and start as soon as we can.

Yes the appreciation of bitcoin are how it help the lifes of the people nowadays. We must aware that bitcoin today are the main reasons of the people why they put too much effort in working here in forum it is because of the reasons of they want to earn in able for them to have money for buying things they want and also helping their families are the appreciation of the bitcoin.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

Shocked
We cant still be sure if this is already the start of bull run on bitcoins price.It does indeed break 4k barrier as of now and gradually climbing up to 4,500 which is nearly being reached again which supposedly would happen on this month of october but no one really knows on what would be the movement on this year.Hopefuly this would be the start of what we are aiming and wishing for.

At this point now, it has been hovering around 4200 - 4300 for the past few hours. The truth is bitcoin is quite unpredictable and what we only have is just predictions and speculations. Any break above 4500 though will bring the possibility of reaching $5000 or else we might just keep being where we are for now or going a little bit lower.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

I'm not sure this is what you mean with your thread (it probably isn't but this is just my interpretation) but I feel like a lot of people just don't appreciate bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole. Nowadays everyone is so concerned about ways to make more money, ico's to look out for etc. But in essence we're forgetting how truly amazing bitcoin, and more importantly the blockchain technology, is.
ramyon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:39:59 PM

hopefully the bitcoin for the future the price continues to increase and of course mncari bitcoinpun business is quite eas
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:37:52 PM

I'm not sure this is what you mean with your thread (it probably isn't but this is just my interpretation) but I feel like a lot of people just don't appreciate bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole. Nowadays everyone is so concerned about ways to make more money, ico's to look out for etc. But in essence we're forgetting how truly amazing bitcoin, and more importantly the blockchain technology, is.

We can discuss the advantages of blockchain tecnology till tomorrow.. Problem is how people wanna to use it: Someone thoughts that this is a form of washing dirty money as laundery,others say this is bubble which gonna to explode in future.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:38:45 PM

Well, since the day I know bitcoin I always on the ride with it and I will keep on. Because I have faith that bitcoin someday will gonna be a fine currency in the web and it really has potential that this coin will be the one to dominate the future of online currency since it is decentralized and no one controls it. Right now I am more on collecting or holding this coin and reserved it for future purpose.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:08:39 PM

Well, since the day I know bitcoin I always on the ride with it and I will keep on. Because I have faith that bitcoin someday will gonna be a fine currency in the web and it really has potential that this coin will be the one to dominate the future of online currency since it is decentralized and no one controls it. Right now I am more on collecting or holding this coin and reserved it for future purpose.
Before bitcoin was not that expensive appreciation is nowhere. But now with the price of bitcoin that may reach into $5000 anytime more of us holding into bitcoin. Ofcourse with the profit may achieve so holding and riding with bitcoin is the best decision.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:16:06 AM

Bitcoin is very good investment and an instrument of share market very closely designed to earn only profits. With the time big investors are coming into the play and trying to achieve what was not possible earlier with such huge investments. Now a days the more you invest into bitcoin the biggest rewards it gives you back.

This bill is having many thorns which can lift up huge loads and kill the rest of the market that we call as altcoins market. Even bitcoin has shaken the basis of forex market which tells us how serious bitcoin is in terms of investment. The faster we invest in it the better it is for us to gain the profits later on. I'm sure bitcoin will be the last option for me if somebody ask what do you want that should disappear from your life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

Shocked
To be honest, I do not regret that I did not even know about crypto-currencies before and could not invest in bitcoin, the pomoime is different now, but everything is also relatively good and the price is high. Even a little investment is worth, in the future I hope this capital will be more significant.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:24:43 AM

Shocked

It's always good to keep on riding because I think will take you far in the future if you start earning it as early as now. A lot of people were able to change their life because of bitcoin, so I think if you will keep on earning bitcoin you can be rich in the future.
Yes bitcoin can really make us rich someday if we continue using it and keeping every bitcoin that we can get from signature campaign. I also keep on riding in bitcoin because I trust on it that it can make my future more better. Ill keep investing here because the price of it was continue increasing and that is good because it can help me for my financial need and for the preparation in the future.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:55:16 AM

There is a lack of liquidity. As the price moved above the level where it was profitable to mine bitcoins, prospectors moved from creating new bitcoins to buying existing ones. This simultaneously push up the price and reduced the overall liquidity. The effect was an acceleration of the price once this hardware mining threshold was breached. So in summary, the appreciation of bitcoin can be attributable to the interaction of these three components. Add to this straight speculative frenzy, visible in all bubbles, and you have the history of bitcoin so far.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:03:00 AM

The appreciation of bitcoin can be attributable to the interaction of these three components. Add to this straight speculative frenzy, visible in all bubbles, and you have the history of bitcoin so far.

It should be noted that the market manipulation noted above is a vulnerability not of the technology, or of bitcoin as a specific currency, but the need for a centralised exchange. In bitcoin terms, this reliance of centralisation is anathema as it requires trust. Bitcoin 2.0 is already being worked on to remove this need.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:41:37 AM

Bitcoin is very good investment and an instrument of share market very closely designed to earn only profits. With the time big investors are coming into the play and trying to achieve what was not possible earlier with such huge investments. Now a days the more you invest into bitcoin the biggest rewards it gives you back.

This bill is having many thorns which can lift up huge loads and kill the rest of the market that we call as altcoins market. Even bitcoin has shaken the basis of forex market which tells us how serious bitcoin is in terms of investment. The faster we invest in it the better it is for us to gain the profits later on. I'm sure bitcoin will be the last option for me if somebody ask what do you want that should disappear from your life.

When I know bitcoin, I was not expected that bitcoin able reach current value but bitcoin still consider as risky investation but for some people may a great contribution for bitcoin as their appreciation over this time.

Digital era getting advance so people also look something unique and better than fiat

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:09:53 AM

When i saw some continuous green candlesticks in the chart, i ride on it because i know that the price of bitcoin will continue to go up because a bull run is a very attractive scenario in bitcoin and it will get more and more people that are hopping in bitcoin because of that. People are more attractive to hype so even the price of bitcoin is already pumping, i will still ride it because i know that i can make profit from it.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

Why didn't you support it, if I might ask? I always thought it was cool but never expected te price to become this high. If so, I would also have invested to become a millionaire. Oh well, lesson learned. Tongue

Who would have thought bitcoin would come this far. Maybe nobody is expecting that bitcoin would really achieve this high price that is why many ofbus are regreting the fact that we did not recognize bitcoin before. And you're right it is all lesson learned. Smiley Have confidence with bitcoin. It will bring us far and the future is bright in bitcoin.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:43:19 AM

Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

Why didn't you support it, if I might ask? I always thought it was cool but never expected te price to become this high. If so, I would also have invested to become a millionaire. Oh well, lesson learned. Tongue

Who would have thought bitcoin would come this far. Maybe nobody is expecting that bitcoin would really achieve this high price that is why many ofbus are regreting the fact that we did not recognize bitcoin before. And you're right it is all lesson learned. Smiley Have confidence with bitcoin. It will bring us far and the future is bright in bitcoin.
Distant and bright future with bitcoin is not yet defined. I see that now bitcoin has become a pump which pumps dollars. What's next? Thus paper money hyping inflation. Bitcoin absolutely does not participate in the development of the economy. This is a bad signal. Without creating jobs and added value of any currency is doomed to failure.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:14:03 PM

Shocked

Distant and bright future with bitcoin is not yet defined. I see that now bitcoin has become a pump which pumps dollars. What's next? Thus paper money hyping inflation. Bitcoin absolutely does not participate in the development of the economy. This is a bad signal. Without creating jobs and added value of any currency is doomed to failure.

I really appreciated the bitcoin it will help with my life and get more income and more information about the business process and development bitcoin is price is price change day by day so it can make more press and profited. Bitcoin is changing my life I will get more information about the bitcoin process and usage. Bitcoin is the most power full in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:54:30 PM

Shocked
To be honest, I do not regret that I did not even know about crypto-currencies before and could not invest in bitcoin, the pomoime is different now, but everything is also relatively good and the price is high. Even a little investment is worth, in the future I hope this capital will be more significant.
First of all no one has born with bitcoin knowledge. I was also unaware of the cryto things. I started working in bitcoin and it has always improved ones life and specially mine. If there is something that can remove poverty with  up help then what is ad in it.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████