Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
membercard

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:46:10 PM

The price continues to go down!!!
Is there a specific reason for this? Huh

+1....I'd like to know this as well.  I'm assuming it's done since there is no info on how to register for it but it would be nice if someone could confirm. Went through the last 5-7 pages and didnt' see any mention of it.

The dollar price does not decrease, but rather grows and this happens even against the background of growth of bitcoin.
Wow, have not seen the schedule quanstampa. Slowly growing:)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:41:27 PM

Well pretty much everything of worth is mooning right now, so it would be weird to see QSP being left behind.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:34:16 PM

I sold all my QSP when it was 15cent, that time I saw their CEO and I decided to be out. he looks like student, I mean highschool student
Egor Bosov

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:49:33 PM

I sold all my QSP when it was 15cent, that time I saw their CEO and I decided to be out. he looks like student, I mean highschool student

Could you attach a photo, sir?)
Egor Bosov

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:59:34 PM

Any proud investors here?  Huh Huh Huh
nexus2k14

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:43:41 AM

Well well, if you make an investment decision based on how CEO project looks like and only taking into account his age then I think you will never buy Apple shares at the begging, will you? That's the biggest absurd I've seen recently on forum, sure CEO represents company image, I will give you that but if a student looking guy start ground-breaking technology idea and he is first in the market and you cut him loose just because it doesn't fit your CEO dream look - I think Vitalik Buterin (co-founder of Ethereum) wouldn't be your favourite CEO too.  
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:14:17 PM

Co-founder & CEO Quantstamp Richard Ma held a presentation of the project at the headquarters of Coinbase https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-presents-at-coinbase-ca82ff27c70d

Im betting that coinbase will add a bunch of coins to its markets and QSP will be one of them. So it will likely experience somekind of 'bittrex listing rush' but on coinbase)) sitting on my QSP until this happens))
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:38:50 PM

Well well, if you make an investment decision based on how CEO project looks like and only taking into account his age then I think you will never buy Apple shares at the begging, will you? That's the biggest absurd I've seen recently on forum, sure CEO represents company image, I will give you that but if a student looking guy start ground-breaking technology idea and he is first in the market and you cut him loose just because it doesn't fit your CEO dream look - I think Vitalik Buterin (co-founder of Ethereum) wouldn't be your favourite CEO too.  
Thanks for this....
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:39:37 PM

not sure if I can trust this project just simply because of seevral pictures at a coinabse conference
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:10:41 PM

Yes, an extremely illogical proposition, and to whom you are ready to entrust your money, can Grandfather Rockefeller? In my opinion, you need to evaluate the idea of the project, not the age of the CEO (maybe he's a smart guy?)
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:04:05 AM

This is perhaps the dumbest comment and reason I have seen so far for selling something. I am not affliated to this token in any fashion, but your comment takes the day. Zuckerberg was a college student when he started FB. So was Bill Gates or Steve Jobs. Good god, I remember Gates absolutely looked like a kid at that time. But more than that, you really think, in 2017, looks and age are your reasons for keeping an investment?

I think Paragon is a good ICO for you, the CEO, or whatever she is, is professional looking and damn hot  Grin
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:24:05 AM

This is really stupid. You have an interesting anecdote about that in The Little Prince. You should read it.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:20:57 PM

One of the first examples in the white paper is a million dollar bug. Let's say you find such a bug, why would you accept for instance a $1000 bug bounty instead of exploiting that million dollar bug?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:34:16 PM

slowly moving, perhaps you are <relaxing>
DroidR17A

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:59:22 PM

One of the first examples in the white paper is a million dollar bug. Let's say you find such a bug, why would you accept for instance a $1000 bug bounty instead of exploiting that million dollar bug?

Some people would just rather give than take. Plus, if you were able to successfully exploit it via an attack, theft carries the risk of prison time, while reporting bugs offers straight rewards.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:38:07 PM

The whitepaper gives this answer:

The Quantstamp Network incentivizes audit validator nodes to operate as intended by requiring them to "stake" tokens as collateral before they can audit contracts. If nodes behave maliciously by attempting to forge an audit or failing to report a bug, their deposits are "slashed" or deleted. In return for staking tokens and successfully auditing contracts, validators receive audit fees. This is a solution for the nothing-at-stake problem.

Hypothetically, a validator who finds a bug could choose not to take the bounty and to exploit it for future gains, but, even in the absence of staking and slashing conditions, auditors are still economically incentivized to report the bug. If a potentially malicious actor refused to report a bug in hopes of exploiting the contract once published, functioning nodes will still find the bug, report it, and claim the bounty. The potential bad actor is therefore faced with either reporting the bug or failing to receive payment.

So the premise is, that the smart contract is audited before it is published, and other nodes would find the bug anyways. Also malicious behavior of nodes is penalized.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

By the way, can anyone make a forum signature for QSP? Profile pic would be nice as well, although I'm not able to carry one yet.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

By the way, can anyone make a forum signature for QSP? Profile pic would be nice as well, although I'm not able to carry one yet.

I agree here. Would also love to carry the QSP signature even without any bounty or whatever.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
DroidR17A

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:10 PM

I agree here. Would also love to carry the QSP signature even without any bounty or whatever.

It would probably be abused by non-audited ICOs trying to pass themselves off as QSP certified. Unless there's a certification # and look up tool, it would be easy to dupe the unsuspecting.
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:28:07 PM

almost all projects below the Market Cap $ 101,151,248 or higher, there is progress and noticeable growth, you do not have such .... fuckers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: