Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68822 times)
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

Hextra is over. Chalk it up.
All these lending platforms are dead pretty much..

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Promtor

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

Who tried it? Lending model profitable?

It's not, as they only offer an internal exchange that doesn't work. So you CAN'T exchange your profits to BTC. (You have to convert USD to HXT first, but you CAN'T exchange to BTC to withdraw. Besides: withdraw doesn't work either)

So, the loan payouts are usually OK, although a better HXT value would help, but you are NEVER able to cash out/withdraw.
that's strange. Why I need this currency then, if I can't withdraw it?
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

It's not, as they only offer an internal exchange that doesn't work. So you CAN'T exchange your profits to BTC. (You have to convert USD to HXT first, but you CAN'T exchange to BTC to withdraw. Besides: withdraw doesn't work either)

So, the loan payouts are usually OK, although a better HXT value would help, but you are NEVER able to cash out/withdraw.

You don't. You shouldn't invest here at this point. Withdrawals and the exchange worked relatively well until beginning on this year.
Unless BTC recovers, it's way to expensive for them to pay us all out.
Promtor

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

You don't. You shouldn't invest here at this point. Withdrawals and the exchange worked relatively well until beginning on this year.

I think the BTC will recover. Now it's too early to discuss this. We need to waiting for official answer
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

I think the BTC will recover. Now it's too early to discuss this. We need to waiting for official answer

the hextra official obviously wont tell you they need BTC to recover badly but thats how lending platform is supposed to work.
it cant work if BTC keeps going down
Smarttcrypto

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

Why would they depend on BTC? Their whole Business model is take your Hextra coins and give you hextra coins back after the lending period. They don't have to give you any BTC. You need to exchange your Hextracoins into BTC at your own risk
con4n007

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

Why would they depend on BTC? Their whole Business model is take your Hextra coins and give you hextra coins back after the lending period. They don't have to give you any BTC. You need to exchange your Hextracoins into BTC at your own risk

if BTC down, they need to give you more HXT coins which is why they manipulate the price right now.
maybe if people hold a lot of coins, they can dump or pump the price whenever they want and hextra doesnt want that.
Smarttcrypto

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

if BTC down, they need to give you more HXT coins which is why they manipulate the price right now.
maybe if people hold a lot of coins, they can dump or pump the price whenever they want and hextra doesnt want that.

BTC is growing back now. Let's see how it will affect Hextra, hope they will be able to reanimate internal exchange asap.

Most people did their Lending at prices of $20-30 and bought back coins with the interest around the $5 level so I think Hextra is pretty screwed right now. I lent 8 Coins and have 31 coins back right now without even getting my capital release. Hextra is losing big on that side. I think they have to give back ways more coins than they have so they only have 2 Options:

1. Buy Coins to be able to pay people out

2. Exit scam

Guess what's more likely to happen
kenmasters34

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:20:17 AM

Most people did their Lending at prices of $20-30 and bought back coins with the interest around the $5 level so I think Hextra is pretty screwed right now. I lent 8 Coins and have 31 coins back right now without even getting my capital release. Hextra is losing big on that side. I think they have to give back ways more coins than they have so they only have 2 Options:

2. Exit scam

While I believe that we are facing the inevitable.... I think that if they were on an external,  they wouldnt have done this ridiculous manipulation. 
con4n007

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:55:31 AM

2. Exit scam

While I believe that we are facing the inevitable.... I think that if they were on an external,  they wouldnt have done this ridiculous manipulation. 

They only need to delete the price manipulation and its fix the problem even if we still on internal exchange.
But hextra looks like hate their HXT priced so low
freedm

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

How do you see the buyer?

On the exchange page, there is a small list of sales history.  It used to change in seconds, now it holds 8-12 hours of history.   Its abandoned.  They never followed their roadmap, no mobile app, no staking, no external exchange, even that lottery popped up and disappeared without actually happening.

Sad times.  

They fake the whole exchange statistics. The HXT amounts that are shown on the recent transactions have the same amounts everyday. The 24h revenue also shows 1 of 3 different amounts that are the same everyday. I think they just abandoned the platform and have a nice life with the ICO money

Very interesting opinion. But I'm inclined to agree with you because I see this thread looks like abandoned otherwise devs would answer. Still I say that we need anyway good replacement of bitconnect!
andre1980

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

On the exchange page, there is a small list of sales history.  It used to change in seconds, now it holds 8-12 hours of history.   Its abandoned.  They never followed their roadmap, no mobile app, no staking, no external exchange, even that lottery popped up and disappeared without actually happening.

Sad times.  

They fake the whole exchange statistics. The HXT amounts that are shown on the recent transactions have the same amounts everyday. The 24h revenue also shows 1 of 3 different amounts that are the same everyday. I think they just abandoned the platform and have a nice life with the ICO money

Very interesting opinion. But I'm inclined to agree with you because I see this thread looks like abandoned otherwise devs would answer. Still I say that we need anyway good replacement of bitconnect!

While i agree with the faking stuff assesment, the fact that the dev's don't respond, is little to no proof: they never have communicated here. Only the ANN, then they abandoned BCT. They only communicate through their social media and even that is done poorly.

It seems they abandoned the project entirely now (no news/post in half a month or so), but they used to annonce something, had a maintenance window to implement things, return and then stay silent for days or weeks.. EVEN when shit hits the fan or anything until the next announcement. Most developers would fix in between and keep investors updated. They don't seem that motivated to keep Hextra afloat.
Smarttcrypto

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

2. Exit scam

They only need to delete the price manipulation and its fix the problem even if we still on internal exchange.

That would fix the problem for us, because we would get at least some money out. But Hextra would have to face a huge problem because once he price drops people can demand a lot of coins from them which they don't have. The concept of a lending platform is to manipulate the price up more than the interest. If someone lends 100 Coins at $10 per coin = $1000 and gets back $1600 at $100 per coin for example this person gave Hextra 100 coins but Hextra only gives 16 coins back so they have won 84 coins they can sell at the exchange again for BTC. If the system runs they just flip the coins on and on till it collapses. It's a smart system and Bitconnect played it well, Hextra is just horribly managed and people understood the trick.
kenmasters34

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

2. Exit scam

That would fix the problem for us, because we would get at least some money out. But Hextra would have to face a huge problem because once he price drops people can demand a lot of coins from them which they don't have. The concept of a lending platform is to manipulate the price up more than the interest. If someone lends 100 Coins at $10 per coin = $1000 and gets back $1600 at $100 per coin for example this person gave Hextra 100 coins but Hextra only gives 16 coins back so they have won 84 coins they can sell at the exchange again for BTC. If the system runs they just flip the coins on and on till it collapses. It's a smart system and Bitconnect played it well, Hextra is just horribly managed and people understood the trick.

I wouldnt have minded if they stopped loan interest conversion until the price stabilized.
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:50:01 AM

USD to HEX conversion working for you?  For me it appears hit or miss.
con4n007

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

USD to HEX conversion working for you?  For me it appears hit or miss.

Just hit the refresh button and try again. Sometimes it doesnt work.
andre1980

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

USD to HEX conversion working for you?  For me it appears hit or miss.

It works okay, just requires a number of attempts.
I wonder does HXT to BTC exchange work?

Nope, if you manage to get an order listed, it stays there for a few days, then gets cancelled. There are no buyers at this rate. Sell price is the same as buy, so there are no takers.
kuz13

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

Nice project .. pumb
Promtor

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

Sad times.  

Why do you think we need replacement of bitconnect?!
con4n007

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

Sad times.  

Why do you think we need replacement of bitconnect?!

Then why are you here?
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: