Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68822 times)
jes3874

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

I've just gotten my HXG interest. Guys Chill the f out.

We are chill, but they were 2 days late + their timer was running backwards its seems.. My HXG timer was almost full.. Then i check back in and it's at 12h again..
Together with Hextra's inability to properly communicate, no wonder people get restless..

I got my first HXG payout, from the 8th. Now waiting on the 9th. Was able to get my HXG stash back to ICO amount..
If they FINALLY fix my account this week, i could buy more coins..

Hopefully we'll see another 20+ USD boost this/next month so we're all good. Then i'll just withdraw the HXG capital investment and keep the rest in..

I figured that they have the worst support team. Still, for most ppl, they are paying out interest just fine. You guys need to realize that they just came back. There might be some technical issue considering that they got "hacked" 7 days ago. If they allow us to withdraw our fund with no ridiculous limit like Regalcoin and give out HXG interest, I know for 100% sure that their price will bump back up to at least $10-ish. Since when did we start being meticulous and punctual? Hiccup like this shouldn't affect the price this much. if they bail out because of the price drop, it's our loss not them. Remember that they still have our BTC in their reserve and they have every opportunity to exit and have fun for the rest of their lives with our money. They still came back. That's what the most important and now is not the right time to complain STRATEGICALLY. Wait and Chill guys unless you invest more than 200k on this platform, which I did. But I still chose not to be bitchy and whiny like you guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Refresh or try another browser. Or you didn't get any HXG? There is no other airdrop announced..

Can you please explain what should I do to get HXG?
Not sure why I see this banner. Should I add some more to lending to get HXG?
Thank you.

If you haven't got any HXG, you won't get any unless they airdrop again..
They did an airdrop on January 1st based on HXT in wallet (1/4 ratio) and lending wallet (1/2 ratio) on December 25th when they took a snapshot.

I had 300 HXT in wallet (so 75 HXG) and 104 HXT in lending (so 52 HXG)
andre1980

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

I am indeed happy they are still here, especially with all the problems buying coin during ICO..
I am NOT happy with the lack of support and the fact that they don't follow the roadmap and/or whitepaper..

But most i hate that despite many messages to their email, FB messenger, FB wall, etc.. They STILL haven't fixed my account..
It's only 47.70USD missing, but it just keeps messing me up seeing it there in account, but not being able to withdraw..
It also is messing up my calculations.. Saw 153USD today in wallet.. But it's only 106 or something as 47.70 is STUCK!

They've read my messages, they just don't respond or fix after 16 days!
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

We are chill, but they were 2 days late + their timer was running backwards its seems.. My HXG timer was almost full.. Then i check back in and it's at 12h again..
Together with Hextra's inability to properly communicate, no wonder people get restless..

I got my first HXG payout, from the 8th. Now waiting on the 9th. Was able to get my HXG stash back to ICO amount..

Hopefully we'll see another 20+ USD boost this/next month so we're all good. Then i'll just withdraw the HXG capital investment and keep the rest in..

I figured that they have the worst support team. Still, for most ppl, they are paying out interest just fine. You guys need to realize that they just came back. There might be some technical issue considering that they got "hacked" 7 days ago. If they allow us to withdraw our fund with no ridiculous limit like Regalcoin and give out HXG interest, I know for 100% sure that their price will bump back up to at least $10-ish. Since when did we start being meticulous and punctual? Hiccup like this shouldn't affect the price this much. if they bail out because of the price drop, it's our loss not them. Remember that they still have our BTC in their reserve and they have every opportunity to exit and have fun for the rest of their lives with our money. They still came back. That's what the most important and now is not the right time to complain STRATEGICALLY. Wait and Chill guys unless you invest more than 200k on this platform, which I did. But I still chose not to be bitchy and whiny like you guys.

Wishful thinking.  When these lending platform coins go down in price like this it is over.  At one point my hextra account was worth over $400k.  I got hacked on December 7th when it was worth around $200k and haven't had access to it since. And I'm bleeding out.  It's a loss.  It's over. If support ever answered me maybe I could've salvaged something.  But there is no support.  If I can ever get my hacked email account maybe i'll be able to do a password reset...i have the 2FA on, and my 7500 HXT that i had left and 2.25 BTC will still be in there. But also heard stories about people's Hextra account with 2FA on hacked so probably it's a total loss.
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

Straight from telegram

Dear members,
We would like to announce that within 2 hr our system will under go a trading data clearance and leaps into $5-$15 trading system and ability to make withdrawals will function as usual. We request your unity and stand by our side for great marks together. Thanks again, from the deepest corners of our hearts.

We are Revolution

Frontline Technical Support
Hextracoin Official
con4n007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

I am indeed happy they are still here, especially with all the problems buying coin during ICO..
I am NOT happy with the lack of support and the fact that they don't follow the roadmap and/or whitepaper..

But most i hate that despite many messages to their email, FB messenger, FB wall, etc.. They STILL haven't fixed my account..
It's only 47.70USD missing, but it just keeps messing me up seeing it there in account, but not being able to withdraw..
It also is messing up my calculations.. Saw 153USD today in wallet.. But it's only 106 or something as 47.70 is STUCK!

I asked regarding the hxg interest in facebook and trust me they replied my message less than 5 minutes.
jes3874

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Wishful thinking.  When these lending platform coins go down in price like this it is over.  At one point my hextra account was worth over $400k.  I got hacked on December 7th when it was worth around $200k and haven't had access to it since. And I'm bleeding out.  It's a loss.  It's over. If support ever answered me maybe I could've salvaged something.  But there is no support.  If I can ever get my hacked email account maybe i'll be able to do a password reset...i have the 2FA on, and my 7500 HXT that i had left and 2.25 BTC will still be in there. But also heard stories about people's Hextra account with 2FA on hacked so probably it's a total loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss. But still, being negative is not good for the community at this very moment even for you. When system is back to normal and everything stabilized, support team will for sure recover your account and you'd better have 1 HXT = 10$ than 1 HXT = 0$. You have to know that ppl who invested 100k+ have issues with customer support of credible companies like Coinbase, Bittrex, and Poloniex. My friend's 20k is still stuck in his Coinbase account for 4 weeks. Cryptocurrency market overall is a bit  sloppy and unorganized and that's a risk that you have to embrace. I don't think quality of Hextracoin support system is a large deviation from the average quality customer service of major Cryptocurrency marketplace.

I do understand the motive behind your criticism and it's totally understandable. However, criticizing is not the fastest way to get your fund back when there are more than thousands of ppl out there complaining like a teenager. You have to realize that they have no legal right to give your fund back plus they can always just bail out without any loss from them. It's not like Stock market when stock price goes down company and its holder go down together. Spreading FUD will ruin the community and if they decide to exit because of that, that is our loss not them. You still have your account and fund. You just can't access to it. If you can prove that it's yours, you have pretty good chance to get your account and money back. So Think wisely.
andre1980

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:52:12 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 03:59:34 PM by andre1980

I asked regarding the hxg interest in facebook and trust me they replied my message less than 5 minutes.

Could very well be, but they keep ignoring my messages, i can see they've read them (FB)..
All they need to do is edit the DB of my account so that my usd is correct..

I'll show it again (old screenshot, as Snagit is not working here):

Total is 47.70 more than i can actually withdraw.. Because they "fixed" my account incorrectly a few months back (then it showed -47.70USD (So NEGATIVE)

All i want is that i can withdraw those missing coins so it is back to 0. OR they can reset to zero manually and just awnd me the 47.70USD in HXT.
EASY!  
lo_pan

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

Spreading FUD doesn't help at all. It would have been nice to keep getting profits while they were down but let's be realistic. How can profits be calculated when they were hacked and the platform was offline? Less greed would help a lot of people go through these rough patches and understand things rationally. I'm sure everyone has noticed that the interest rates are much higher since they've been back. We need to give Hextra a chance to make things right, which I think they will. People were so quick to say that Hextra was doing an exit scam after the HXG dropped but they came back as promised. For anyone who took part in the ICO would also remember they shut the site down after one day of operating to do some maintenance and came back the following week as promised.

Sure things are not perfect and you probably have to send an annoying amount of complaints to get your issues resolved but that's life. We all took a high risk gamble getting into this so please remind yourself of that. Be happy that they even came back and are offering interest still. Other platforms have days of 0%, you know what I'm taking about.

I got did see a message on telegram from Hextra that stated they have developed a pricing schedule that they will aim to stick to. Although it looks very good, it also gives me the idea that they may not go to an external exchange anytime soon until they can get proper control of the price.

Price schedule:
https://imgur.com/a/r7UQm

Telegram:
https://t.me/hextracoin
andre1980

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

Personally i wasn't really expecting to receive interest in the 8 days of maintenance, as the system should be down how could they? I was expecting them to reset/cancel loans as they did last time..
I think they SHOULD reset all loans 8 days though, so we don't miss any interest. Otherwise my HXG is only 22 days and my HXT 171.
That's the only option if they want investors to trust them honoring loans.
I won't do another, if i can't trust them to at least let it run the full duration..
Next maintenance, will they stop paying again? Losing more days?
Just reset or extend the timers 8 days would help.
con4n007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Personally i wasn't really expecting to receive interest in the 8 days of maintenance, as the system should be down how could they? I was expecting them to reset/cancel loans as they did last time..
I think they SHOULD reset all loans 8 days though, so we don't miss any interest. Otherwise my HXG is only 22 days and my HXT 171.
I won't do another, if i can't trust them to at least let it run the full duration..

I asked that on fb and they said they are giving the missing 8 days hxg interest daily from today.
Guess they multiply my hxg interest today by 2. Probably will keep getting the x2 for the next 7 days
andre1980

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

I asked that on fb and they said they are giving the missing 8 days hxg interest daily from today.
Guess they multiply my hxg interest today by 2. Probably will keep getting the x2 for the next 7 days

Would be great! I have seen only 1 regular HXG payout yet, not double.
Some people had double HXT payouts as well, not me though.

I do notice they often rewind the timers a bit.. My HXG was full/green (day 2/day nine..) now it's running again.. Weird..
Hopefully they will start to run faster again so both HXT and HXG are in sync. (HXT is on the 11th, HXG on 9th)
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!

Hextra Coin will launch Initial Coin Offering (ICO) from 01 October 2017 to 30 October 2017
by selling 9 million Hextra Coins for 30 days and 300,000 Hextra Coins will be sold every day as per the schedule.

Hextra Coin offers you a chance to get the privilege of profit sharing by recommending someone to be a part of Hextra Coin by being Hextra Coin’s members.

You just inform your own members to put your name during the registration process for getting the profit sharing as follows.

After ICO we will launch lending program
https://hextracoin.com/lending]

Web Site: https://hextracoin.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hextracoin

Your ANN looks unprofessional and vague, Dev should invest more. How can I trust your project without any information about features, whitepaper, roadmap or specifications of Hexacoin?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
andre1980

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

Your ANN looks unprofessional and vague, Dev should invest more. How can I trust your project without any information about features, whitepaper, roadmap or specifications of Hexacoin?

Indeed the ANN is not as professional as others, but just open the website. All you ask is found there. Not that they are closely following roadmap or whitepaper.. No, but it's there..
andre1980

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:33:11 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 10:25:27 PM by andre1980

Hard to understand what does current chart plateau means?
It looks like Hextra blocks all sell orders lower than the specified price, which is really weird.

Indeed, but about the only way they could hold the price up. This way a whale can't force the price down too much.

On another note: finally the HXT and HXG timers were in sync here, only a day apart but hours correct.. Now HXG has gone back..
It looks like HXG clock takes at least 30+ hours this way, WTF? Still waiting on my second payout though.

At least we can calculate about 2 days in advance what the value would be.. (rate +0.50), so we can check..

But the site looks broken ATM.. https://steemit.com/hextracoin/@andreveenema/hextracoin-back-but-in-trouble
andre1980

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

Keep 2 tabs open, refresh 1 every few hours or so.. What do you see? (I did)
HXG goes back an hour where HXT advances as it should.. The timers are running in opposite direction here..
Ugh..

Might have to reboot my PC to get Snagit working and record it and post here if not fixed tomorrow!
Smarttcrypto

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:29:21 AM

At the curren Hextracoin price the market cap is about 50 Million USD. At the end of January the 100k+ investors and the hextracoin gold investors will be able to withdraw their money (or not). I'm pretty confident that the amount that they should get in Hextracoin exceeds the market cap.  What do you think will happen? I can't really see serious investors buy the coin at the moment when hextracoin basically freezes everything. I wasn't able to convert my interest into coins, I guess they just ran out of coins.
con4n007

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:51:14 AM

At the curren Hextracoin price the market cap is about 50 Million USD. At the end of January the 100k+ investors and the hextracoin gold investors will be able to withdraw their money (or not). I'm pretty confident that the amount that they should get in Hextracoin exceeds the market cap.  What do you think will happen? I can't really see serious investors buy the coin at the moment when hextracoin basically freezes everything. I wasn't able to convert my interest into coins, I guess they just ran out of coins.

Lol the current supply is 10m out of 29m coins. So theres now ay they run out of coins
andre1980

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:23:02 AM

HXG goes back an hour where HXT advances as it should.. The timers are running in opposite direction here..
Ugh..

Might have to reboot my PC to get Snagit working and record it and post here if not fixed tomorrow!

Well, just refreshed and timer went back at least 6 hours.. From 3/4th (1800h) to like 1200h (1/2).
There might be somehing wrong, but they are now 2 payouts late on HXG and a few on HXT as well.

Hopefully they recover next week, but i have no real hope.. Seems they are done sooner than expected.
con4n007

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

Ugh..

Well, just refreshed and timer went back at least 6 hours.. From 3/4th (1800h) to like 1200h (1/2).
There might be somehing wrong, but they are now 2 payouts late on HXG and a few on HXT as well.

Hopefully they recover next week, but i have no real hope.. Seems they are done sooner than expected.

They set the minimum price based on date, if they keep following their own rule, we will see hextra around $50 next month and probably that will attract new investors
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: