Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:47:36 AM

Bump cos this need to stay on the forefront

Are you trying to contribute to depreciate even those OPQ tokens you do own?
Nothing is 100% fair in life. If they fulfilled your request, others would come and request more tokens and where would you put the line what is still ok and what not?

They are trying to save the project by any means, try to think as in their shoes for a while. Would you prefer all your remaining tokens (and every others) to be worthless too?

When you talking about financial structures, you can't use the statement that nothing in life is fair. A clear con is a clear con. I guess its all fair that they create 27 million coins(with no clear indication for the use of 7 million) but individuals that actually invested legit money into the project are left with nothing.

If a token was bought before the swap, they should have honored those token, cos this are real prl token. Its not like we bought prl tokens that have been swapped and tried to swap it again. This is legit tokens, that were bought during the dump cos some of us had buy orders on dex. So, one of their co-workers fucks up, the investors get to pay for it and they create extra tokens for themselves to supplement the loss they have taken and its all good.

Again, they created 27 million extra tokens, with no clear distinction on what 7 million will be utilized for (keep in mind that bruno only dumped 3 million and did state that they planned on dumping till he beat them to it) So there is a lot of discrepancy and acting like its not an issue, is part of the issue in crypto and ultimately dissuade greater adoption. We need to weed bullshit like this out. Supplement crypto with any other ecosystem and replicate this scenario and see if its adding up.

So, i rather lose the value of my opq but make sure bullshit like this stay on the forefront cos new investors that are naive about the project, need to be aware of what they getting into. Its that greed/sheep mentality that is so presrnt in this sphere, where the dev is held above mistake/con that is hindering the greater adoption on this thing we all love.

Sometime you have to be willing to take a lose for the greater good, and judging from the action of this group, i seriously doubt that they trying to save the project for the long run, rather i think they just trying to keep it afloat long enough that the market hopefully recovers, so they can carry out their original plan that was sidestepped by bruno

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

Actual supply for OPQ should be less than PRL because they burnt tokens and also Bruno's allocated tokens will also be taken out of the total supply. If these two things are done then remaining supply will be more less than what Pearl had. They should be as transparent as possible specially after what Bruno's their colleague did with people those trusted them.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

Actual supply for OPQ should be less than PRL because they burnt tokens and also Bruno's allocated tokens will also be taken out of the total supply. If these two things are done then remaining supply will be more less than what Pearl had. They should be as transparent as possible specially after what Bruno's their colleague did with people those trusted them.

According to this medium post by bill codes the CEO, the total supply of opq is 130 million, and they not keen on been truly transparent about that 27 million cos its easy to deduce that a portion of that is meant to circumvent any loss they might have taken from the mysterious bruno (mysterious in that bruno could be one of the guys screaming wolf)

https://medium.com/opacity-storage/introducing-opacity-b6cdce34dc16

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

On the contrary, the number of OPQ tokens has been increased compared to PRL tokens. This was done in order to increase the stock of tokens for the team and the promotion of the project.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

On the contrary, the number of OPQ tokens has been increased compared to PRL tokens. This was done in order to increase the stock of tokens for the team and the promotion of the project.
but I see OPQ has not yet entered the Coinmarketcap list, even though this is SWAP from PRL,
it should have circulation and the same amount of coins, I am confused

WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

Hello! There are PRL tokens on my myetherwallet. I know that they are now blocked. tell me what will happen next? Will these tokens be automatically exchanged for new ones or do we need to perform some actions?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
counterplay

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

Hello! There are PRL tokens on my myetherwallet. I know that they are now blocked. tell me what will happen next? Will these tokens be automatically exchanged for new ones or do we need to perform some actions?

If you held them when the snapshot was taken you should have both PRL and OPQ at a 1:1 ratio.
You probably need to add the opq contract in mew to see them.
Saverenergy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

If you have not bought PRL tokens after this incident and the announcement of the team that all bidding must stop. So maybe you did not get the OPQ. But most likely you should see new OPQ tokens in your wallet.
WackMack

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:32:15 AM

If you held them when the snapshot was taken you should have both PRL and OPQ at a 1:1 ratio.
You probably need to add the opq contract in mew to see them.
quite right! Thanks for the advice. really tokens OPQ appeared on my wallet. the only pity is that their price is very low. But I hope that in the future the price will equal the previous price of PRL tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

In the end after waiting of few weeks Opacity succeeded to get listed on coinmarketcap with three exchanges at the moment. It will help the project to get some good exposure when someone do search for similar markets. Don't you think when everything is different then it should have new thread or if possible to edit the title of this thread. Making changes here will let everyone know about its history and circumstances how it came into existence too.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Saverenergy

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

Congratulations to everyone with the listing of the Opacity token on the portal Coinmarketcap. I hope this is the beginning of a new stage in the life of the project.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

Any news about Cryptonia? I have some PRL there frozen...

PRL Wallet is open for withdrawal and the OPQ airdrop  is complete. Make sure to withdraw before the 17th of January.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

How can I take part in the AirDrop OPQ? Recently, the OPQ coin has already appeared on coinmarketcap. The coin OPQ is already trading on good exchanges, it is a great success.

Any news about Cryptonia? I have some PRL there frozen...

PRL Wallet is open for withdrawal and the OPQ airdrop  is complete. Make sure to withdraw before the 17th of January.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

How can I take part in the AirDrop OPQ? Recently, the OPQ coin has already appeared on coinmarketcap. The coin OPQ is already trading on good exchanges, it is a great success.

There is no Airdrop for Opacity. OPQ was only distributed to holders of PRL tokens to the time of block 6607247. If you had PRL at that time, you probably already got your OPQs in your wallet.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:03:53 PM

There is no Airdrop for Opacity. OPQ was only distributed to holders of PRL tokens to the time of block 6607247. If you had PRL at that time, you probably already got your OPQs in your wallet.

Maybe this this guy not following this project that is reason he is taking this as normal airdrop promo. I also received my tokens few days ago and now it is visible on CMC too.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

Surely he just hear of airdrop if he was holding PRL anywhere then was getting OPQ for sure. He is taking this airdrop word as other giveaways but he needs to read little what people are talking and what's happening. There is no airdrop but more accurately a swap of token was managed for holder of one token by other token and this has been completed.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

OPQ needs more often updates and communication with its holders than before. Why because through what it has been after that everything should have been accelerated. This low volume is result of lack of openly available updates. We know github is active but not everyone understands that part. Bi-weekly updates should be restored immediately.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

OPQ needs more often updates and communication with its holders than before. Why because through what it has been after that everything should have been accelerated. This low volume is result of lack of openly available updates. We know github is active but not everyone understands that part. Bi-weekly updates should be restored immediately.

Nope. apart from the hindrance of a bear market, am sure most are not thrilled the group went ahead and created 27millions extra tokens post one of their co-workers dumping, especially when the dumper claimed that they intend to dump and he beat em to the punch. It does not help when real reason is not provided for the extra tokens, so all it seem is they secured an extra bag to compensate any loss they might have taken from bruno to facilitate a future dump.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
parker423

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:39:53 PM

I am holding some PRL.

Do I get automatically the new coins?

Was there a swap?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:09:49 PM

I am holding some PRL.

Do I get automatically the new coins?

Was there a swap?

Whn you bought this tokens? Read few post above, if you bought this tokens before this incident with their previous CEO which stolen tokens, than you must have OPQ tokens with 1|1 ratio with PRL tokens which you had. But if you bought later, than may be you don't have nothing, as PRL tokens not using anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: