Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:22:42 PM

Hi Triforce crew!

This sounds like a solid project with a great team! I'm probably joining ur pre-ICO, just need to do a litte more research, but I just wondering,,

When are u planning to list this on exchanges? And do u have any specific exchanges in mind?

What will happen if the ICO dosen't get sold out? will it be burned or will it go the the devs?

Good luck!!

Hey mehmetsdunder!

Thanks for the support..

So, we are in communication with the relevant people at the moment, and we do plan to release on certain exchanges - we want the right level of liquidity of course. Don't want to reveal too much information at this stage until we can be certain.

We will be burning any unsold supply of tokens as well, you can be sure of this. We have fixed percentages of 75% to contributors and 25% for the team, advisers, marketing/bounty campaigns, founders and partners.

Thanks for the questions Smiley

~ Pete Mardell, TriForce Tokens CEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:24:06 PM

how much minimum target in ico selling
this mean how much softcap triforce

Hi thebatletbet,

Minimum target (soft-cap) is $500,000 in ETH, BTC, LTC or WAVES combination.

Hope that helps.

CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:18:55 PM

hi everyone , just came here after joining the signature campaign. how are you guys ?
so i see the project itself is based on a gaming platform wich will provide anti piracy and an excelent reward system ( this is HOT ) . how about a good anti cheat program ? the gaming industry need a good anti hack system , much better than the battle eye and maybe you guys can provide it later on.  Cool

Hey CisColtz,

Absolutely we have discussed this internally. We don't have anything solid on it yet, hence why we haven't mentioned this. Once we do though, we will be very keen to work on it.

Hi Pete , thanks for the answer. I'm glad that I found this thread and this project. Eh , you have time to look forward for upgrades in the future untill then the anti piracy thing can play a big role for gaming industry
mehmetsdunder

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:35:39 AM

Hi Triforce crew!

This sounds like a solid project with a great team! I'm probably joining ur pre-ICO, just need to do a litte more research, but I just wondering,,

When are u planning to list this on exchanges? And do u have any specific exchanges in mind?

What will happen if the ICO dosen't get sold out? will it be burned or will it go the the devs?

Good luck!!

Hey mehmetsdunder!

Thanks for the support..

So, we are in communication with the relevant people at the moment, and we do plan to release on certain exchanges - we want the right level of liquidity of course. Don't want to reveal too much information at this stage until we can be certain.

We will be burning any unsold supply of tokens as well, you can be sure of this. We have fixed percentages of 75% to contributors and 25% for the team, advisers, marketing/bounty campaigns, founders and partners.

Thanks for the fast answer!

Allright, sounds good! I understand that you guys can't drop such information in this early stage, but your plan is to get it listed on exchanges as soon as possible after the ICO is done?

Cheers
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:28:19 AM

Hi

Interesting post... And my question, trading and decentralized marketplace, how you gonna make it, what is plan? There is gone be lot of scams and frauds, so players and sellers/buyers must be protected in some way, right? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh
_J_Newman

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:51:50 AM

Is the platform designed just for gaming industry or you have a plan to spread to other industries?
Kobila49

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

To ekurtovic:
And also you gone need protection against using hack tool in games..
This is an interesting one and certainly on our radar. Once we establish our foundation it will form part of our strategy.

To Kobila49:
Hi, i saw in presentation logo of RIOT. Does it means that playing League of Legends would grant me your rewards. I ask this because RIOT asks to pay real money for cool skins and other things.

Another game i am interested in see this implemented is PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. Do you see yourself there? Game is early access Smiley

With regards to that, I also doubt we will have a connection with RIOT in this manor. I believe that was our graphic designer who selected the imagery, so sorry for that confusion.
Also I've been wanting to give that game a go, after watching some streamers play! Looks like such an addictive game. Potentially we could and it will be those kind of developers we will be targeting for sure.

Yeah, too bad Smiley I am kinda addicted to these two Smiley it would be cool if you could get in some mix with WARGAMING. I know it is heavy because everyone will want a piece of cake, but just saying Smiley
Gordonium (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:07:08 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:38:43 AM by Gordonium

Hi Triforce crew!

Good luck!!

Hey mehmetsdunder!

Thanks for the support..

Thanks for the fast answer!

Allright, sounds good! I understand that you guys can't drop such information in this early stage, but your plan is to get it listed on exchanges as soon as possible after the ICO is done?

Cheers

Hi mehmetsdunder

Yes of course. While it is too soon to announce exactly which exchanges, we do plan to make sure the TFT token can be traded as soon as possible after the ICO! Some of our team have the know how and connections to make sure TriForce Tokens will be trading pretty much as soon as they are released to our supporters.
zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:25:09 AM

This ICO is on my shortlist of serious money makers.

zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

Reserved
Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:45:43 AM

We are in a featured article on CryptoCoinsNews: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/triforce-tokens-a-gaming-revolution-is-on-the-way/

Please share through your networks Wink
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

Hi

Interesting post... And my question, trading and decentralized marketplace, how you gonna make it, what is plan? There is gone be lot of scams and frauds, so players and sellers/buyers must be protected in some way, right? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh

Good question: This is dealt with honorary profiles - individuals will be able to build up trusted profiles the better interaction they have with other people. It's all determined by the community as well. The other aspect for the network within actual games, the developers themselves will authenticate transactions and send a request to release payment - much like an escrow. We will release further technical clarification on this soon Smiley

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

To ekurtovic:
And also you gone need protection against using hack tool in games..
This is an interesting one and certainly on our radar. Once we establish our foundation it will form part of our strategy.

To Kobila49:
Hi, i saw in presentation logo of RIOT. Does it means that playing League of Legends would grant me your rewards. I ask this because RIOT asks to pay real money for cool skins and other things.

Another game i am interested in see this implemented is PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. Do you see yourself there? Game is early access Smiley

With regards to that, I also doubt we will have a connection with RIOT in this manor. I believe that was our graphic designer who selected the imagery, so sorry for that confusion.
Also I've been wanting to give that game a go, after watching some streamers play! Looks like such an addictive game. Potentially we could and it will be those kind of developers we will be targeting for sure.

Yeah, too bad Smiley I am kinda addicted to these two Smiley it would be cool if you could get in some mix with WARGAMING. I know it is heavy because everyone will want a piece of cake, but just saying Smiley

Yeah sure, well the team are already talking with some companies, however we can't approach the really big boys until we establish ourselves - but we have a solid marketing strategy to deploy over the next 4 years that will get us recognised in this industry and we have some great contacts now.

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

Is the platform designed just for gaming industry or you have a plan to spread to other industries?

Our solutions are very much focused on the gaming industry my friend.
Do you think it could target other industries then?

babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

It's a great project. this project will be guaranteed to succeed and you choose a very experienced bounty manager.
Success Dev. I will definitely follow his bounty.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:17:04 PM

Somewhere in the whitepaper I read you want to encourage people to make communities like clans etc. on the platform, basically place where  friends can meet online.Do you plan to maybe add some VOIP, as that is very important for any online gaming community, and in that way having all that you need in one place?
_J_Newman

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:53:37 PM

Our solutions are very much focused on the gaming industry my friend.
Do you think it could target other industries then?

I agree, I just wanted to confirm
CisColtz

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

hei mate , if you read the project info , you'll see that is aiming only the gaming industry and to be fair the gaming industry is really big with new features come online every day so, imagine that anti piracy stuff for big games , it can be huge .
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:11:01 PM

Somewhere in the whitepaper I read you want to encourage people to make communities like clans etc. on the platform, basically place where  friends can meet online.Do you plan to maybe add some VOIP, as that is very important for any online gaming community, and in that way having all that you need in one place?

Hi DirkDiggler1911,

This is a great suggestion and yes, absolutely essential for the gaming audience, so this is in place in our development pipeline.

Thanks

Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:15:50 PM

Read the latest TriForce Tokens MarketWatch featured article here!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: