Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:35:49 AM

can we buy ingame boosters with these tokens?

in game boosters ? i don't see this very helpfull for the project , maybe you can buy some special stuff on some games with the tokens but not boosters. Grin

Maybe something like skins, pets/mounts in mmorpg etc., basically micro transaction kind of stuff

Yup, these things definitely included. The other thing will be honouring and players will even be able to offer services like joining clans to boost, or helping you level up etc. It covers a wide range of transactional capabilities for gaming.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Hopefully it won't be a pay2win system?

I'm glad you raised this point btcminer49er!

This is a huge reason why we are able to bring our solutions to the market - currently the majority of ways for players to actually generate revenue, are with these "pay2win" style games. It usually ends up costing the players more - they tend not to actually make money doing it. Our solutions completely eradicate this and for once, players will actually be able to generate revenue from their actions, not by how pumped or funded their account is.

Great question..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:39:18 AM

Are there any plans to attract smaller/indie devs to focus exclusively on your platform, and to make TFT tokens only mean of payment?

Sorry DirkDiggler1911 I missed this..

So yes, we are already talking with some. The opportunities are going to be greater with smaller and indie game companies, and they make up a large portion of the market. Whether the company decides to make TFT the only form of payment is completely down to them. One of our USP's however is that this will work together with other revenue streams, not a strict replacement, which developers will appreciate as they find the most successful methods of revenue generation is a mix-and-match.

_J_Newman

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:00:44 AM

Are there any plans to attract smaller/indie devs to focus exclusively on your platform, and to make TFT tokens only mean of payment?

Sorry DirkDiggler1911 I missed this..

So yes, we are already talking with some. The opportunities are going to be greater with smaller and indie game companies, and they make up a large portion of the market. Whether the company decides to make TFT the only form of payment is completely down to them. One of our USP's however is that this will work together with other revenue streams, not a strict replacement, which developers will appreciate as they find the most successful methods of revenue generation is a mix-and-match.

I like the choice of which billing system will be used.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:48:23 AM

About the pay2win issue,so you wont allow any dev to put any pay2win mechanic into thier game,or your system will be so much better that there wont be any reason to implement that?I am not sure i got it right.
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

Thanks Gordonium for sharing the posts with us . This one is really nice https://www.bitsonline.com/triforce-tokens-new-partnerships/ , the more I read the more I find , TriForce has support from Swiss government, the Crypto Valley Association!!! Guys hurry up and read the entire article , it's worth 100% !

Can someone explain what is mean support of Crypto Valley Association? What they can do for TFT tokens?

I'm not sure but it seems like a government association that is doing only works based on the crypto technology and yea they saw something big in TriForce and it's helping them. If you have read more carrefull in the article is mentioned that there will be a new partnerships with the TriForce project. The future of TriForce looks bright if you ask me.
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

What would pay 2 win mean?
Gordonium (OP)

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

TriForce Tokens Recently covered on MarketWatch and Yahoo Finance:

http://www.sb.marketwatch.com/story/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-supported-by-coventry-university-enterprise-ltd-going-through-ip-audit-process-with-innovate-uk-2017-10-08

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-supported-060200060.html
herome2

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

Sounds a good project, I'm waiting for more information about this project, I'll see this thread a few days ahead, especially information about bounty, hopefully run as a concept, and good luck
Kobila49

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:36:55 AM

I think it would mean that you pay money to get advantage which you can get if you play game without putting money on it. I think...
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:08:12 AM

About the pay2win issue,so you wont allow any dev to put any pay2win mechanic into thier game,or your system will be so much better that there wont be any reason to implement that?I am not sure i got it right.

Ok I may have misunderstood the type of games you are referring to. Devs will have the choice of implementing whatever type of game mechanics they like, as long as it falls within regulation requirements and they have the correct licences within their jurisdiction. So if they want to implement a pay2win system the can do so. Our solutions though will mean players don't need to pay to win revenue, they can simply be good at the game, or help other people out.

Hope this helps, but if I have misunderstood the type of games you were referring to give me a reference and I will give a clearer answer I hope.

_J_Newman

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:11:01 AM

Thanks Gordonium for sharing the posts with us . This one is really nice https://www.bitsonline.com/triforce-tokens-new-partnerships/ , the more I read the more I find , TriForce has support from Swiss government, the Crypto Valley Association!!! Guys hurry up and read the entire article , it's worth 100% !

Do they just approve the idea or they are involved in development in some way?
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

I think it would mean that you pay money to get advantage which you can get if you play game without putting money on it. I think...

Yeah this is right, but there are a myriad of ways this is done as well... I was also thinking of a game a while back that you had to spend money on items that got overtime damage or used, so you had to keep replenishing to keep advancing. Everyone was talking about how you could make money on this game, but you actually had to spend money to keep advancing.

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:12:28 AM

With regards to Coventry University Business Enterprise: We are working closely with the director of IP audit there, and in fact we have a meeting tomorrow with the team there to go through this process Wink

For Crypto Valley we have become a member and are networking with them, giving us access to their wealth of resources and growth partnerships. It's a world leading group for blockchain businesses. Sorry for any confusion for this.

Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:20:08 AM

Sounds a good project, I'm waiting for more information about this project, I'll see this thread a few days ahead, especially information about bounty, hopefully run as a concept, and good luck

Thank you for the kind words!

You can see our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236918

Wink
_J_Newman

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

With regards to Coventry University Business Enterprise: We are working closely with the director of IP audit there, and in fact we have a meeting tomorrow with the team there to go through this process Wink

For Crypto Valley we have become a member and are networking with them, giving us access to their wealth of resources and growth partnerships. It's a world leading group for blockchain businesses. Sorry for any confusion for this.

Thanks, this is a much better explanation and valuable information.
Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

Can someone explain what is mean support of Crypto Valley Association? What they can do for TFT tokens?

Crypto Valley is government backed non-profit association in Switzerland aiming to build the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic technologies ecosystem.

They have considerable resources TriForce Tokens can draw on as a full corporate member, to help us realize our vision as we build the blockchain gaming platform of the future.
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:32:21 PM

What game resources are you already partners with?

TriForce Tokens largest gaming partner to date would be TIGA, the largest gaming industry advocate and non profit in the UK: https://tiga.org/

The team are working on many more partnerships specific to the gaming industry, but we can't announce anything yet until these partnerships are firm.

There is also a press release going out very soon about TriForce Tokens being Supported by Coventry University Enterprise Ltd

Cool! Waiting press release)

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Desmozgenes

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:45:05 PM

Ok I may have misunderstood the type of games you are referring to. Devs will have the choice of implementing whatever type of game mechanics they like, as long as it falls within regulation requirements and they have the correct licences within their jurisdiction. So if they want to implement a pay2win system the can do so. Our solutions though will mean players don't need to pay to win revenue, they can simply be good at the game, or help other people out.

Hope this helps, but if I have misunderstood the type of games you were referring to give me a reference and I will give a clearer answer I hope.

Ok i understand now,thank you for clarification.
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:41:53 AM

What game resources are you already partners with?

TriForce Tokens largest gaming partner to date would be TIGA, the largest gaming industry advocate and non profit in the UK: https://tiga.org/

The team are working on many more partnerships specific to the gaming industry, but we can't announce anything yet until these partnerships are firm.

There is also a press release going out very soon about TriForce Tokens being Supported by Coventry University Enterprise Ltd

Cool! Waiting press release)

Our press release for this is out now actually.

Here you go: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-supported-060200060.html

A few of us are actually going for a meeting today with the director of IP there.

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:39:41 AM

Next big thing would be, i gues,s getting some of these game houses to support this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: