Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:58:09 PM

Whitepaper sounds good, but please, shed a light on the team involved.  Does it has  enough experience in executing this project? OP has very little info on that to make the conclusion.
which is very needed from particular project since that we all knew that a lots of ico has been created for different venue so with this exciting
project they needed to provide and showcase everything accordingly to attract more investors and gamers here.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:11:12 PM

To ekurtovic:
And also you gone need protection against using hack tool in games..
This is an interesting one and certainly on our radar. Once we establish our foundation it will form part of our strategy.

To Kobila49:
Hi, i saw in presentation logo of RIOT. Does it means that playing League of Legends would grant me your rewards. I ask this because RIOT asks to pay real money for cool skins and other things.

Another game i am interested in see this implemented is PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. Do you see yourself there? Game is early access Smiley

With regards to that, I also doubt we will have a connection with RIOT in this manor. I believe that was our graphic designer who selected the imagery, so sorry for that confusion.
Also I've been wanting to give that game a go, after watching some streamers play! Looks like such an addictive game. Potentially we could and it will be those kind of developers we will be targeting for sure.

~ Pete Mardell, TriForce Tokens CEO

btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:16:02 PM

How about Division 2 and Battlefront 2? (sorry if this has been asked b4)
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

Are there any plans about making your own tournaments for the games?
Gordonium (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:01:21 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 09:46:19 PM by Gordonium

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in this thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get TFT tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1,000,000 TFT tokens, based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until the end of Triforce Tokens ICO (on 25th November, or before if the ICO is a success).

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

TriForce Tokens PRE-SALE starts in 10 days! it looks like a promising project. I will prepare to join this project, good luck.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:59:22 PM

TriForce Tokens PRE-SALE starts in 10 days! it looks like a promising project. I will prepare to join this project, good luck.

Thank you for supporting TriForce Tokens!

Everyone please don't forget to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/TriForceTokens

And join our Telegram group: https://t.me/TriForceTokens
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

this is good question, but I think first fokus is on multiplayer gaming, and maybe after that they gone be tournaments? Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

this is good question, but I think first fokus is on multiplayer gaming, and maybe after that they gone be tournaments? Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hey, yes absolutely tournaments will form a part of our network - but our difference is that this will be controlled by the community itself.. and yes we are focusing on our core objectives to grow real user adoption. I think this is what a vast number of projects tend to shy away from. Ultimately our true audience will be game developers and players themselves, not necessarily the blockchain community - as it is these users who are going to introduce real value to the token. This is what makes our project that little bit different Smiley

Great questions, keep them coming!

Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

We were on CryptoCoinsNews a while ago: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-gaming-startup-triforce-tokens-announces-pre-ico-14th-october/

Will add to the OP too
JCBAHY

Activity: 364

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

Hi guys, I'm Jake Ashby the General Manager here at TriForce Tokens.

Thank you all for your support and positive feedback. Everything is looking great!

I've just posted a new article on Destiny 2, if anyone is interested in a read:

https://medium.com/triforcetokens/destiny-2-whats-going-on-here-then-a924c0454b48

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

CisColtz

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:11:52 PM

hi everyone , just came here after joining the signature campaign. how are you guys ?
so i see the project itself is based on a gaming platform wich will provide anti piracy and an excelent reward system ( this is HOT ) . how about a good anti cheat program ? the gaming industry need a good anti hack system , much better than the battle eye and maybe you guys can provide it later on.  Cool
Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:52:51 PM

TriForce latest press release is live about membership with UK gaming industry non profit TIGA: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-announces-membership-of-uk-gaming-industry-non%E2%80%90profit-tiga-and-swiss-crypto-valley-association/
Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:59:12 PM

hi everyone , just came here after joining the signature campaign. how are you guys ?
so i see the project itself is based on a gaming platform wich will provide anti piracy and an excelent reward system ( this is HOT ) . how about a good anti cheat program ? the gaming industry need a good anti hack system , much better than the battle eye and maybe you guys can provide it later on.  Cool

Thanks for the kind words! This is a really great suggestion Wink

I think Pete the CEO will be able to answer this properly when he has time, if we are planning to add a good anti cheat system.
CisColtz

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:21:20 PM

great ideas around here. Pubg and lol are two great games , especially PUBG wich will be the next FPS E-Sports thing . There are many ways that TriForce project can help others game because they can offer anti piracy and stuff for protection so maybe one day we can see TriForce Gaming Guard or something similar who knows.
mehmetsdunder

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

Hi Triforce crew!

This sounds like a solid project with a great team! I'm probably joining ur pre-ICO, just need to do a litte more research, but I just wondering,,

When are u planning to list this on exchanges? And do u have any specific exchanges in mind?

What will happen if the ICO dosen't get sold out? will it be burned or will it go the the devs?

Good luck!!
ViktorM

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:31:24 PM

Genuinely interested in this project. Will continue to research the project with a view to potential investment.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:52:32 PM

how much minimum target in ico selling
this mean how much softcap triforce
mrpetem

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:18:35 PM

so i see the project itself is based on a gaming platform wich will provide anti piracy and an excelent reward system ( this is HOT ) . how about a good anti cheat program ? the gaming industry need a good anti hack system , much better than the battle eye and maybe you guys can provide it later on.  Cool

Hey CisColtz,

Absolutely we have discussed this internally. We don't have anything solid on it yet, hence why we haven't mentioned this. Once we do though, we will be very keen to work on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: