Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:44:26 AM

If interest is high enough,will you consider making some kind of forum too?Later of course.

Potentially... I personally feel people are tending to move away from forums now. Well the younger generations seem to be at least. However, if there is a demand, then it would be rude of us not to supply Wink Cheesy

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

Mmorpgs are good cause you have a lot of freedom,and you can do many things,so TriForce platform can be utilised to its full potential.U can seel items,you can buy/sell boosts or some other kind of help..

Yes I also believe that MMORPGs will be those that benefit the best from our technology. But thats not to say that others wont, the use for our technology is literally limitless, you wouldn't necessarily need to use it just to seek help or assistance. Lets say for example you consider yourself a god at Forza, Gran Turismo or Fifa, you might be looking to compete against others or simply just find someone more challenging to play.

But yet again, due to competition I cannot disclose much more information on our ideas to expand to the uses and features of the platform. Annoying I know, I really want to be able to tell you guys but we have already had ideas stolen/copied, which means we need to keep our innovation within the company now. Trade secrets and all that. Wink

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

The platform is designed to be a social engagement platform

Like Facebook? Or twitter

No man, more like steam platform, and blizzards battle-net platform

No steam is more of a game store rather than a social engagement platform. It has elements of a social engagement platform, but that is not its main focus. SiFuTheMonk is correct in a sense. See my comment:

Similar yes, but it is designed for the gaming community and industry. It will hold features that facebook and twitter won't.

Of course, we are unable to disclose too much information due to competitors.

It is designed to be a form of communication for the entire gaming community/industry. It is designed to break the barriers of communication between consoles, PCs and mobiles. Meaning that no matter where you are, what gaming platform you are on or own, you will still be able to communicate with your friends and the wider community.

Of course, it will have tonnes of cool features as well meaning it will be more than just a communications platform. But we are unable to disclose any more information.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

We will have a report and mute/block section to which you can alert our team of anyone or anything you find offensive or suspicious, whilst blocking any further communication from that person, party or organisation while our team looks into the allegation.

Sir,
I believes you needing very strong team for such activities.

Well once we have raised our funding, we will be having a recruitment drive to ensure our team will be able to handle such activities whilst building upon and expanding our technology.

Don't worry, we have plans in place to ensure that we cope and can provide what we have promised Wink

IdoandWill

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

This project good for gamer nice..

This is great gaming project,most promising crypto gaming project one from what i saw so far.
Do you know other gaming projects? How is this better than the other?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

This project good for gamer nice..

This is great gaming project,most promising crypto gaming project one from what i saw so far.
Do you know other gaming projects? How is this better than the other?

**** What makes our project unique? ****

TriForce Tokens pools all your virtual assets into a single ecosystem – independent of game, studio, developer or platform. That means new ways to play and new ways to profit: help others to level up, join raids, trade virtual assets, use them on different games, earn rewards from in-game bounties – even earn from your gaming skills. TriForce Tokens is powering new monetization opportunities in a positive and profitable community of gamers.

Here are three aspects that really make TriForce Tokens unique:

**Unexplored Revenue Streams** – Creating a community everyone benefits from. Our technology stack will provide new revenue streams to both players, developers and publishers. These revenue streams will range from transfer fees placed by developers, honey pots and our honouree reward system to name a few. Our honouree reward system will not only allow the transfer of FORCE between players, but it will also encourage and foster collaborative behaviour. The honouree system is designed to allow players to send/donate FORCE to one another in exchange for assistance, support or guidance.

**Anti-Piracy Engine** – Piracy is affecting the entire entertainment industry, all though it cannot be eradicated; there are measures that can be taken to reduce it. TriForce Tokens working alongside Coventry University aims to provide real world solutions to help minimise and combat piracy within the gaming industry. Our Piracy engine and solutions are an on-going research project to ensure that our technology and solutions are up-to-date and sound at all times.

**Social Engagement Platform Mobile App** – As part of our efforts to create a collaborative and cohesive gaming community, we are currently in the works of building a social engagement platform that brings the entire gaming community under one roof. No longer will there be barriers between console and PC communication, our platform will allow players to community at anytime, anywhere. Packed with tonnes of cool features, our platform will definitely be a game changer. As part of the platform, our technology will track player behaviour which it will analyse and provide to game developers allowing them to better understand the needs, wants and desires of their chosen audience.

These are 3 main aspects that sets TriForce Tokens apart, but it doesn’t stop there. Be sure to check out our white paper to delve deeper into what really makes TriForce Tokens a game changer:
https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

We will have a report and mute/block section to which you can alert our team of anyone or anything you find offensive or suspicious, whilst blocking any further communication from that person, party or organisation while our team looks into the allegation.

Sir,

Well once we have raised our funding, we will be having a recruitment drive to ensure our team will be able to handle such activities whilst building upon and expanding our technology.

Don't worry, we have plans in place to ensure that we cope and can provide what we have promised Wink

Oh, will you be accepting remote teams? Cheesy I always wanted to work in the gaming industry
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Sir,

Oh, will you be accepting remote teams? Cheesy I always wanted to work in the gaming industry

We are aiming to have an in-house team, meaning everyone works within our office. However, I am sure there will be room for a remote team as well, as long as there is a need and their set of skills and talent make them a viable asset to TriForce Tokens.

Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

If interest is high enough,will you consider making some kind of forum too?Later of course.

Potentially... I personally feel people are tending to move away from forums now. Well the younger generations seem to be at least. However, if there is a demand, then it would be rude of us not to supply Wink Cheesy

Hm,i would like to see forums too,but as you said,younger generations are not so much into that anymore,its too slow fro them.
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

The platform is designed to be a social engagement platform

Like Facebook? Or twitter

I think blizzard tried to incorporate twitter into World of Warcraft,and it wasnt huge success.It was cool for a day or two,but soon enough people stopped caring about that.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:18:37 PM

Hm,i would like to see forums too,but as you said,younger generations are not so much into that anymore,its too slow fro them.

Well its not a definite no to the forums, we will just play it by ear and see what the community wants. Like I said before, if there is a demand then who are we to say no? Wink

mrpetem

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

Hi all, unfortunately the KYC whitelisting process will be delayed until tomorrow. This is due to a technical issue after switching from test to live mode with our supplier. We are awaiting a response before going ahead. We would rather make sure this is right before asking everyone to go through the process and experience issues. Our team will be working around the clock to ensure this is resolved by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

Mmorpgs are good cause you have a lot of freedom,and you can do many things,so TriForce platform can be utilised to its full potential.U can seel items,you can buy/sell boosts or some other kind of help..

Maybe even a return of good old deathmatch FPS genre is possible Smiley
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

We are aiming to have an in-house team, meaning everyone works within our office. However, I am sure there will be room for a remote team as well, as long as there is a need and their set of skills and talent make them a viable asset to TriForce Tokens.

So UK only for now?
Sarma

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:12:44 PM

Old quake/UT style?
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Well its not a definite no to the forums, we will just play it by ear and see what the community wants. Like I said before, if there is a demand then who are we to say no? Wink

Maybe have a vote or something
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

I can see that on Triforce, and then maybe even betting on the outcome Smiley
Tropwal

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

Hi all, unfortunately the KYC whitelisting process will be delayed until tomorrow. This is due to a technical issue after switching from test to live mode with our supplier. We are awaiting a response before going ahead. We would rather make sure this is right before asking everyone to go through the process and experience issues. Our team will be working around the clock to ensure this is resolved by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Thank you for informing us and I'm sure you will sort it fast!
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

Old quake/UT style?

Those were the days. I liked those a lot, even tho I wasn't very good but it was fun, that's what counts I guess

Calvireish

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

You are probably right, I also noticed that tendency, but I still like to hang out there, I just hope there will be enough interest for something like that.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: