Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

Of course, we need to protect ourselves but more importantly our contributors.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

How does KYC protect you?

The KYC process helps to filter out those who only intend to purchase our tokens for money laundering purposes. They have no interest in our project and will purchase a large amounts and then dump, to clean their money. Which in turn will affect not only TriForce Tokens but also you as a contributor.

CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

The KYC process helps to filter out those who only intend to purchase our tokens for money laundering purposes. They have no interest in our project and will purchase a large amounts and then dump, to clean their money. Which in turn will affect not only TriForce Tokens but also you as a contributor.

So there will be an aML process aswell?
Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE: FLASH BOUNTY! ****

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

- Believe in TriForce Tokens
- Are a supporter of TriForce Tokens
- TriForce Tokens is the real deal

Spaces are limited, only 100 videos will be accepted! So you better be quick!

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Videos will be reviewed and some many not be approved.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: Jake@triforcetokens.io with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

Are those videos gonna be used for some kind of promotion,like putting all those short videos into one big one?

Yes we are going to create a montage video.

Awesome, I'm seriously considering doing that and joining the giveaway, just gotta figure out what to say.

Also, since cosplay is popular thing nowadays, did you consider some giveaway for that too?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

So there will be an aML process aswell?

Thats what the KYC is, its the AML process.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: Jake@triforcetokens.io with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

Are those videos gonna be used for some kind of promotion,like putting all those short videos into one big one?

Awesome, I'm seriously considering doing that and joining the giveaway, just gotta figure out what to say.

Also, since cosplay is popular thing nowadays, did you consider some giveaway for that too?

A cosplay giveaway... Hmmm... We have't thought of it. I mean, what exactly would we give away? A costume?

Vindizzle

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

A cosplay giveaway... Hmmm... We have't thought of it. I mean, what exactly would we give away? A costume?

You misunderstood me, or I didn't formulate my question correctly. Cheesy
I meant giveaway where maybe contestants will wear costumes, and you will reward them with FORCE tokens.
Might be far fetched, but one can dream... Tongue
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

I meant giveaway where maybe contestants will wear costumes, and you will reward them with FORCE tokens.

Ohhh, I'm with you now! Urmm, I mean its something I could raise with the team. For it to work at the moment, it would need to have some promotional value to us. So if you can formulate an idea where we can promote TriForce Tokens through it, I'd be more than happy to try and convince Pete Cheesy Cheesy

Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

Ohhh, I'm with you now! Urmm, I mean its something I could raise with the team. For it to work at the moment, it would need to have some promotional value to us. So if you can formulate an idea where we can promote TriForce Tokens through it, I'd be more than happy to try and convince Pete Cheesy Cheesy

but that would really have to be in a separate category, we all know that if someone goes that far to cosplay on this video, they are automatically on the winner shortlist Smiley
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

!! Support Staff Needed !!

We are looking to recruit someone to help us with out of office support. For the hours of 22:00 UTC to 6:00 UTC, 7 days a week.
You will be required to help answer questions from our community on our web chat and also in telegram.

You must be prepared to provide a CV, full address and contact information and references. If you know someone please get in touch.

We will be paying in Ether and FORCE tokens for the role with the right individual.

Please get in touch with either myself or Jake on telegram: @Petemardell and @JakeAshby.

Our telegram channel is: https://t.me/triforcetokens

Thank you.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Thats great,im sure interest will be HUGE!

Do you gave all around the world offices or is it just locally?

We are based in the UK at the moment. Some of our team are based around the world, but they work remotely.

After our token sale, we plan to expand by building offices globally.

It is actually pretty awesome that you guys are reaching out to the community for help. Great idea and you're giving people additional opportunities to participate and help with the project. Kudos, guys!
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

I like this very much!!! Playing games and earning currency  Grin
And the dev team are so nice and they communicate to us every day on this thread. Keep it up guys I'm rooting for you! Smiley
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

I like this very much!!! Playing games and earning currency  Grin
And the dev team are so nice and they communicate to us every day on this thread. Keep it up guys I'm rooting for you! Smiley

I agree with you, dev team is so much engaged you can really tell they mean business Smiley
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

The is the best crypto project I heard of! Smiley
Been playing games for a long time and now I can become useful and make money!
Maybe I can even move out of my parents house...
masterCookie

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

How much do triforce tokens worth, where can I buy?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:11:46 PM

The is the best crypto project I heard of! Smiley
Been playing games for a long time and now I can become useful and make money!
Maybe I can even move out of my parents house...

If you're good at games I bet Triforce will make you be able to earn big money. Best of luck man!
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

You pay the support staff in FORCE or ETH?
Vindizzle

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

but that would really have to be in a separate category, we all know that if someone goes that far to cosplay on this video, they are automatically on the winner shortlist Smiley

True,and i know it was more whisful  thinking than something realistic,but it would be cool anyway.Maybe when TriForce goes live  and there are more people, something  like that could be possible to do,some contest where community would choose  the winners.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

And more importantly, how much?
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

Are tokens released as soon as ETH clears, or in some time after ICO?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

How much do triforce tokens worth, where can I buy?

The token sale hasn't opened yet, it opens on the 20th February 2018 12:30pm UTC. The nominal value is 1 ETH = 6,000 FORCE, but there is a discount discount structure starting at 25%. You can find our full discount structure and break down on our website: https://triforcetokens.io/

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

The support staff can be paid part and part, 50/50. It would depend on the individual.

Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: