Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 08:12:48 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74311 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

How is the video contest coming along?
Got many submissions?

We have a had a few yes, we still need more though.

We want to create a video montage of our supports which we can put on our website and YouTube, to help the wider community understand that we aren't a scam and are truly passionate about what we do. We think it would great to show the support and following we have.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Looking forward to this. But also, just an idea - maybe you should organize some gaming event and have that as a promo (video) and maybe this way demonstrate some of the key benefits of the project. Or is that a bit too tricky? Just thinking out loud.

Good idea, we are looking into things like that at the moment. The only issue we have at the moment is time, we are all busy working on secure investments and partnerships to ensure we have a successful token sale.

However, Tyrin AKA DandyChap will start live streaming soon here in the office. You guys will all be welcome to go watch him as he trains and prepares for this League of Legends tournaments.

Gurtna

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hundred of them?I really dount it.There are some of course,as its logical that crypto technology come into gaming industry too.But i think more platforms can coexist,as it now on the gaming market.

Also think not that many on market. But for gaming makes lot of sense to have tokens for many uses. Does someone know other gaming tokens than this?

Nothing thats as innovative as TriForce Tokens. Nothing that takes into account not only players, but developers, streamers and publishers alike.

Isn't like fighting piracy one of triforce goals?

And even pirated games Cheesy

Yes combating piracy is one of our goal. We have created AntiPlunder which we are working closely with Coventry University to create innovation solutions to help combat and minimise piracy, making it profit where possible.

Great to see that's on the top of the list, but piracy is such a complex and widespread topic that it will take the whole community to battle it. You, as a product developer, can do only so much.

Yes that is very true. We completely understand and are aware that piracy will never be completely eradicated. But, thats why we are building partnerships and connections with some of the worlds leading organisations within the gaming space and large institutions such Coventry University to help research the root cause of piracy so that we can provide innovative solutions to help combat it and minimise it.

Its going to be a long journey, but its something we are all passionate about here. TriForce Tokens is here to revolutionise the gaming industry, we are in this for the long haul.

Piracy is a douchbag thing, but it's just that many people don't have money for games, they are too expensive.

I disagree,i think piracy benefited more than it did harm,in general.It helped alot to spread gaming in general,especially in countries with lower standard.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

Got many submissions?

And also that job offer,getting many applications?

We are in discussion with a few individuals.

It's good to hear that you're engaging people and that they are very responsive and keen to be included in the project.

I am happy that they are engaging people right here on this forum. Very good and detailed responses. That's a good way of getting people into the project.

TriForce  is by  far most active team on this forum,and its ideal for us oldschool people who still prefer forum for communication,rather than telegram or whatever else is used now.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hundred of them?I really dount it.There are some of course,as its logical that crypto technology come into gaming industry too.But i think more platforms can coexist,as it now on the gaming market.

Also think not that many on market. But for gaming makes lot of sense to have tokens for many uses. Does someone know other gaming tokens than this?

Nothing thats as innovative as TriForce Tokens. Nothing that takes into account not only players, but developers, streamers and publishers alike.

Yes combating piracy is one of our goal. We have created AntiPlunder which we are working closely with Coventry University to create innovation solutions to help combat and minimise piracy, making it profit where possible.

To be honest,if there was no piracy,i would never became gamer.And now,i dont remember last time i pirated some game.So i think piracy actually helped IT market in general.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:43:43 AM

To be honest,if there was no piracy,i would never became gamer.And now,i dont remember last time i pirated some game.So i think piracy actually helped IT market in general.

I agree. When I was a youngster you couldn't just go into a shop and buy a game, at least not where I lived. The games were expensive and hard to come by so naturally you would copy a 10 floppy disc Mortal Combat game. If it wasn't for that I might not have continued playing games. Today I buy all my games and there's no way I would pirate something, it's just not worth the time and effort.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

I agree. When I was a youngster you couldn't just go into a shop and buy a game, at least not where I lived. The games were expensive and hard to come by so naturally you would copy a 10 floppy disc Mortal Combat game. If it wasn't for that I might not have continued playing games. Today I buy all my games and there's no way I would pirate something, it's just not worth the time and effort.

I think its the same story for many of us.But once we grown up,and got regular income  etc,we dont wanna bother with that anymore,we  just go and buy original game.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

Got many submissions?

We want to create a video montage of our supports which we can put on our website and YouTube, to help the wider community understand that we aren't a scam and are truly passionate about what we do. We think it would great to show the support and following we have.

Looking forward to this. But also, just an idea - maybe you should organize some gaming event and have that as a promo (video) and maybe this way demonstrate some of the key benefits of the project. Or is that a bit too tricky? Just thinking out loud.

Good idea, we are looking into things like that at the moment. The only issue we have at the moment is time, we are all busy working on secure investments and partnerships to ensure we have a successful token sale.

However, Tyrin AKA DandyChap will start live streaming soon here in the office. You guys will all be welcome to go watch him as he trains and prepares for this League of Legends tournaments.

Hah this idea reminds me of those old LAN parties we used to organize at school.
Back then no one had a laptop, or at least a gaming laptop, and the screens were those old hunchback ones
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

I think its the same story for many of us.But once we grown up,and got regular income  etc,we dont wanna bother with that anymore,we  just go and buy original game.

It has helped the industry and I agree that it has helped many gamers by allowing them to play games they cannot afford. Thats why we are working closely with Coventry University to research this area to ensure we provide a fair and profitable solution. We aren't just going to release something that just straight up denies piracy. We want to better understand the reasons behind why people pirate so that we can provide innovative solutions.

We are also creating new revenue models which will allow players to generate an income from the games they love and enjoy playing. This will also help those within countries that struggle to afford the games they want and desire.

We are passionate about what we do and we want to ensure that we take everyone into consideration. We want to build a gaming community that everyone benefits from.

TyrinD

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

Got many submissions?

Yes, will be live streaming daily starting tomorrow! All are welcome to come watch, I used to stream regularly years ago and enjoyed it, so I am looking forward to getting into a regular schedule again. Plus for those not interested in the game I'm playing, I'll be playing from the office like Jake mentioned, so you can get a sneak peek into our daily working lives here aiming to make sure TriForce transitions into a successful presale. We pretty much live in the office right now so expect long streams!  Cheesy

My stream can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/dandychap

See you tomorrow for anyone interested!

~ Tyrin Davidson, Community Support TriForce Tokens
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

But what game will you be playing? PUBG again?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

It has helped the industry and I agree that it has helped many gamers by allowing them to play games they cannot afford. Thats why we are working closely with Coventry University to research this area to ensure we provide a fair and profitable solution. We aren't just going to release something that just straight up denies piracy. We want to better understand the reasons behind why people pirate so that we can provide innovative solutions.

We are also creating new revenue models which will allow players to generate an income from the games they love and enjoy playing. This will also help those within countries that struggle to afford the games they want and desire.

We are passionate about what we do and we want to ensure that we take everyone into consideration. We want to build a gaming community that everyone benefits from.

So basically getting money from playing games? DREAM JOB! Cheesy I know people are doing that right now but maybe this platform can get some income for us smaller fish.
TyrinD

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

League of Legends. Jake is the PUBG player. I am awful at it.  Cheesy
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

So basically getting money from playing games? DREAM JOB! Cheesy I know people are doing that right now but maybe this platform can get some income for us smaller fish.

Yes thats the idea. We want everyone to benefit from our technology and solutions. You don't need to be a pro gamer anymore just to create a revenue stream.

Vargistkrieg

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

Better PUBG then Fortnite. For the past couple of months, all I hear is Fortnite  Angry  SWBF2 is out, so maybe that?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

If you guys want us to stream PUBG as well, I can try and teach Tyrin and show him da PUBG wae Wink Cheesy

SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

Better PUBG then Fortnite. For the past couple of months, all I hear is Fortnite  Angry  SWBF2 is out, so maybe that?

What's wrong with Fortnite?
johnmiles

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

If you guys want us to stream PUBG as well, I can try and teach Tyrin and show him da PUBG wae Wink Cheesy

Yes! Make a poll and i'll vote
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

What's wrong with Fortnite?

To me personally, Fortnite just didn't click. The story is not great. The idea that a combination of Minecraft and a third person shooter would visually be good, and it really isn't. There are a bunch of modders that cheat... It seems I just don't like it Cheesy I'm only talking about the battle royale, I did not try the campaign.
MihailJ

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Why is the KYC/AML process so important?

Reading through many ICO telegram groups, it’s quite daunting to see that many self-proclaimed “Real” ICOs aren’t implementing or straight up refuse to implement a KYC or AML process.

One comment I read today was rather deluded and worrisome:

“KYC reduces no. of investors… and there is no need for KYC for an ICO…”

They continued with:

“There are so many scam ICOs that demand KYC and then the documents are forged… so stay alert. Don’t risk ur identity for a few bucks.”

Now, to some with very little knowledge within the crypto space, this would sound like a reasonable reason for an ICO to not implement a KYC or an AML process. However, being in and surrounded by the crypto space this rings alarm bells.

Our advice: Be very wary of any ICOs or projects that do not have and argue against implementing a KYC or AML process.

https://medium.com/@triforcetokens/why-is-the-kyc-aml-process-so-important-959e721d68f7
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

Why is the KYC/AML process so important?

Reading through many ICO telegram groups, it’s quite daunting to see that many self-proclaimed “Real” ICOs aren’t implementing or straight up refuse to implement a KYC or AML process.

One comment I read today was rather deluded and worrisome:

“KYC reduces no. of investors… and there is no need for KYC for an ICO…”

They continued with:

“There are so many scam ICOs that demand KYC and then the documents are forged… so stay alert. Don’t risk ur identity for a few bucks.”

Now, to some with very little knowledge within the crypto space, this would sound like a reasonable reason for an ICO to not implement a KYC or an AML process. However, being in and surrounded by the crypto space this rings alarm bells.

Our advice: Be very wary of any ICOs or projects that do not have and argue against implementing a KYC or AML process.

https://medium.com/@triforcetokens/why-is-the-kyc-aml-process-so-important-959e721d68f7

Thanks for sharing that!

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: