Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extortion and BlackPR Attack to Worldcore. Need urgent assistance!  (Read 4526 times)
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:54:47 AM

Our English thread, which was moved from Altcoins due to attack: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097832.new
Why was the English worldcore.com announcement thread deleted from bitcointalk?

Did worldcore.com violate any rules? Usually threads get locked, not deleted.

Did the scammer trick a moderator into deleting a thread?

Did the scammer cooperate with a bitcointalk moderator? I guess not. I hope not. Needless to say, that this conclusion is not too hard to think.

-
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4000

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:20:53 AM

Our English thread, which was moved from Altcoins due to attack: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097832.new
You can find answer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222344.0
Reason: "On-forum altcoin giveaway / Incentivising posting within thread via bounty."

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:26:34 AM

You can find answer here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222344.0
Reason: "On-forum altcoin giveaway / Incentivising posting within thread via bounty."

Can we change bounty conditions but get the thread recovered?
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4000

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:54:29 AM

I thing easy to create new one. And i found good explanation of why the topic is closed:
Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

I thing easy to create new one. And i found good explanation of why the topic is closed:
Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.
I see now. So this why some threads last month was also taken down.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:54:35 PM

This is a LEGIT project. If the minimum amount wasn't so high, I would definitely participate.

By the way is there a way to join bounty..just signature and twitter. If still possible?

Also some other big projects, i was ICO investor in, had to cope with PAID fudders... tens of posts a day wath scam accusations, now they are doing good.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

Read comments http://scamanalyze.com/check/worldcore.eu.html
AntiCyberCriminals

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:08:14 PM

After a lot of truth, negative and facts appeared proving that ICO Worldcore - SCAM is the arrogant swindler, it was asked to remove the English language branch. Then they created it again and made a self-moderation. In this case, the new English language branch ICO Worldcore is nonobjective and controlled by the topic starter itself.  Our goal is to provide all the facts about the fraud of ICO Worldcore in plain view. So we created the ICO Worldcore Scam theme in this section -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.new#new
THANK YOU NOW LET'S LINK YOUR F--- ON THAT THREAD POOR KID.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1604

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 01:48:20 AM

I hope the signature campaign is continuing without any issues, good luck on the restoration of your main thread.

AgatioX

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:05:38 AM

Now my stolen money in Panteon Finance used for buying huge AD's in Prague billboards and subway trains.Awesome!

"Help help!BlackPR!"

Smell Krymov's signature ...BlackPR whining is everywhere under his SCAM projects.

AgatioX

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

Now my stolen money in Panteon Finance used for buying huge AD's in Prague billboards and subway trains.Awesome!

"Help help!BlackPR!"

Smell Krymov's signature ...BlackPR whining is everywhere under his SCAM projects.

Again just words and no proofs.

As Krymov is a huge pro in SCAM's - its impossible to prove everything completely.

Everyone just see and know its him and his paidposters JUST LIKE YOU "kid". Easy!

Also http://stopkrymov.com/ this source has all proofs and usefull info if folks around here are OK to use google translate.

http://stopkrymov.com/news/ostorozhno-worldcore-skam-poslednie-popytki-moshennika-pavla-krymova-prodvinut-ico-worldcore - this one is about your shitcore directly.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

mosprognoz do you realize that your "proofs" means absolutely nothing cause you can't just steel 200$ from someone in EU with regulated payment service and not have problems with law?

It's also has now wight compared to what FintechEU said in first post in this topic. Smiley
Stealing even $1 is still considered as a CRIME !  But now you are planing to steal millions with help of your scammy ICO ! Nobody will invest in your shitty campaign after reading all scam accusations all over the internet and bitcointalk !

Here is the scam accusation in English :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236259.0

Here is the scam accusation in Russian :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251768.msg23037953#msg23037953

Wingel

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:07:47 PM

It's interesting how all profiles that accuse about scam have been created in last month. Usually, new persons to the site take time to learn about scams and crypto culture. Also how most of them have commented 90% of the post only to worldcoretopics. Usually, I believe pretty easily that everything is a scam (because 99% of them are :/, you can still make money out of them), but for once I'm thinking that yeah this is pure blackmailing.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:23:41 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 01:54:12 PM by Zabivelli

It's interesting how all profiles that accuse about scam have been created in last month. Usually, new persons to the site take time to learn about scams and crypto culture. Also how most of them have commented 90% of the post only to worldcoretopics. Usually, I believe pretty easily that everything is a scam (because 99% of them are :/, you can still make money out of them), but for once I'm thinking that yeah this is pure blackmailing.

It is BS. This world core is a real life company out there. If they will steal money, I go here to police, press charges, because they are in other European country, so the case will advance to Interpol. They will catch them. That's how easy.

But I don't believe this is scam. These idiots wasting their time here to destroy a project so maybe they can get at end of the day around 500 usd.

Same happened to Polybius and Monaco ICO.  Pages of so called "proofs" of how the projects were scam and not to invest in. Many believed. Guess what, Monaco made many rich by going 20x and Polybius is still around putting finishing touch on their banking development.

These people (FUDers) don't waste their time here for poor investors, they are here for personal gain.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Wingel

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:36:57 PM

Wrote a fuckin noob who invested some BTC in worldcore scam and now is afraid of loosing his money. Don't worry dude.. your money is already lost !

Ooh, damn your cute. Best arguments ever xDD And no, I haven't participated for this actually, probaply won't either, have few other projects that feel more appealing. But still, don´t support blackmailing campaigns either.
Mont0

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:48:11 PM

Can't believe that Bitcointalk allowed this criminals to attack this really good project.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

Can't believe that Bitcointalk allowed this criminals to attack this really good project.

Its not about allowing criminals or not, its about giving everybody a voice whether you are saying the right thing or not. If the attackers are banned out-rightly, it then means any scam projects will not be given right to defend itself because all critics have been banned due to the forum rules. This alone will create more problem than what it would have stopped.

The issue here is simple even if they are banned, nothing stopped them from creating another account and start the attack. Although, to be me, its a clear case of extortion and I expect the admin to do something about it though but you can just send a message to them because one account that I followed has not been tagged yet.

Also, the claims that is being spread should be addressed and you can create a new thread to be self moderated but make reference to the old thread and state the reason why because of new people coming in.
FintechEU (OP)

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:09:01 PM

Thank you so much for support!

It's a true pleasure to see that all people adequately understand what's going on. This team of fraudsters and extortionists keeps attacking our company and fortunately they are not successful Smiley ICO is going fine despite the industry slows down because of upcoming fork of Bitcoin.
ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

It is BS. This world core is a real life company out there. If they will steal money, I go here to police, press charges, because they are in other European country, so the case will advance to Interpol. They will catch them. That's how easy.

But I don't believe this is scam. These idiots wasting their time here to destroy a project so maybe they can get at end of the day around 500 usd.

Same happened to Polybius and Monaco ICO.  Pages of so called "proofs" of how the projects were scam and not to invest in. Many believed. Guess what, Monaco made many rich by going 20x and Polybius is still around putting finishing touch on their banking development.

These people (FUDers) don't waste their time here for poor investors, they are here for personal gain.

It seems, you catch THE POINT:) If they "steal" from account,means accounts exist and work...same can happen in ANY Bank from the TOP 100 list,too.

Need to find out more about this ICO... European regulated, combine card...promising future

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:38:19 PM

Dear bitcointalk administration!

Now they photoshopping trust level on screenshots of bitcointalk members, and trying to prove there words by this! Is it ok on this forum?

You need to understand that there's nothing that can be done. Moderators don't remove likely scams, and the exact opposite is true as well - they don't stop users from saying X Company is a scam either. It is down to the individual investors to judge whether they trust something enough to put their hard earned money into it.

Sorry this isn't the answer you are hoping for, but this is just the way it Is, and always has been.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: