Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:48:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano  (Read 32806 times)
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

In general, I wonder why Cardano is only on the 7th place on the coinmarketcap.  After all, the coin is much more promising than some of the TOP5.
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

Cardano will continue to improve. In fact, ADA already edged more popular virtual coins like NEO, NEM, and Monero. Observers say Cardano resembles the two leaders in the pack, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. The success of either fiat or crypto money depends on the scale of adoption. The currency supported by a broader community can look forward to more value and extensive usage.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

The capitalization of this coin continues to grow, I'm sure that in the near future Cardano will be able to get into the top 3 coins..
nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

cardano is often called the second generation ethereum because it has a smart contract,
I think cardano is a potential coin and has a chance to grow and become big,
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

i know cardano is a new Blockchain project and also a decentralized digital rights based on complete open source platform. Cardano is developing a smart contracting platform that offers more advanced features than any previously developed protocol.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

Cardano shows big promise but I bought in at thirty eight cents and now it is under 20 lol so my bad for buying in at the wrong time. It might go up again if it develops further but for now it remains one of those coins that is just an idea only so only time will tell and only later we will know if there is ever a bull run if the price will go up again. I only have a small bag of Cardano which I don't want to sell at a loss but not sure now how high it can go with everyone selling and CMC going close to 300 billion, looks like we will drop further t 250 billion at this rate or even lower.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Robot654

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Yes, the coin is not bad and it is worth investing in Cardano.  I think when the price of all coins will grow steadily, you will get a good profit.
buje micin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

Yes, the coin is not bad and it is worth investing in Cardano.  I think when the price of all coins will grow steadily, you will get a good profit.
yes you are right, ADA is a good con to be hold and has good blockchain technology, I am sure the value of ADA will rise gradually, so we just need a little patience
Atila0712

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

As far as I know, Cardano will be new competitor of NEO and Etherium..
Let§s see how decent competition it will supply..
Definitely worth to wait and cheer in the war of platforms..
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:39:34 PM

ADA is one out of the best choices to invest if you guys are finding a good cryptocyrency with low price to invest in Smiley.
You can take a look at rank of ADA on coinmarketcap and you guys no need to worry about anything if you guys are going to invest in this cryptocurrency Smiley.
For now, I'm also holding a huge amount of this cryptocurrency and waiting to see it go to the moon in the end of this year Grin

hegewrw

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

It seems to me now Cardano is a good coin for investment on a long term.  Now the price for this coin is low.
lunastovski

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

For me, ADA is a good coin with great potential.  I advise part of the money to invest in this coin.
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

What do you think about $ADA,
I see total supply this coin is = 24 billion, and so hard to make this coin grow, this coin very crazy
Cardano will get more popularity in 2019, rather than in the current one. But, the growth in the value of ADA coins will occur this year too. The main factors for its growth will be significant inflows of money into the crypto currency market, and since Cardano is in TOP 5 projects, it will be very attractive for investment by the project.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:54:54 PM

I like ADA as a long term investment because they are taking there time to make sure the solid and provide interoperability with other blockchains such as ethereum. Proof of stake is also a great reason to invest because it locks up tokens increasing the value plus being able to earn on transaction fees. This is why I’ve invested and will continue to acquire more.
brilowed

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

What do you think about $ADA,
I see total supply this coin is = 24 billion, and so hard to make this coin grow, this coin very crazy
There are better coins for investment, but Cardano is also a good coin.  I think in the future the price of this coin will grow several times.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

ADA is a decentralized platform with a very large potential and high protection’s degree because its blocks will be made on Haskell. I remember times when the token was listed on Bittrex and it cost 300 satoshi. I regret that I didn’t buy it then. If you want to buy it now you will get a profit in 1-2 years.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

I found this to be a great project with the dev team constantly updating and improving the source code continuously. The ADA has a team that is dedicated to working with Emurgo. There is a lot of good news with the project and they update very often. I feel this is a safe and worthwhile investment.

You are not wrong about this project. In short time it has gaining so much marketcap and become top marketcap coin.
I have more faith to this project and hopely it can replace the other top cap coin and at least become number third from th top.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

Better to make money from other coins and invest in ada. Ada is slow and long term hold
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:06 AM

Speaking of Cardano, my Australian friend just bought $100 worth of Cardano due to it's sudden increase from $0.03 last Feb. 26th to $0.14 3 days later. Right now, Cardano's value is at $0.11. He said that it's his last money on his bank, and bet all of it on Cardano.

To be honest, I was concerned if he has any food left in the refrigerator for his entire family since he bet all of it. He was so confident that Cardano will fly to the moon, and has nothing to worry about because of the upcoming money that will arrive in his bank and it did a few hours later.

Will keep an eye on this coin though.

That was great choice
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:52:17 AM

Cardano shows big promise but I bought in at thirty eight cents and now it is under 20 lol so my bad for buying in at the wrong time. It might go up again if it develops further but for now it remains one of those coins that is just an idea only so only time will tell and only later we will know if there is ever a bull run if the price will go up again. I only have a small bag of Cardano which I don't want to sell at a loss but not sure now how high it can go with everyone selling and CMC going close to 300 billion, looks like we will drop further t 250 billion at this rate or even lower.

This is not bulletproof method but there is great way to time to buy or sell the coin. Youtube search "Stephen Bigalow with Candlestick"  Basically, he uses 8 EMA to determine to situation (buy or sell). Basic concept is this, if the candlestick begins to separate from 8 EMA line (in 1 day chart), start considering doing something about it b/c either dump or pump might be near. Study basic candlestick pattern, that is important. Going back to 8 EMA, there is ONLY one rule, which is, 8 EMA line must be close to candlestick. Just look at Cardano at previous All Time High at 0.00009100 btc, candle stick outpaced 8 EMA line thus creating significant separation between the two. As I mentioned before, this is a hint that change in trends was coming. So in that case you should of sold the coin at high and bought it back at low price. (I know it is not that easy to do)

I got to say that this alone is not enough to make clear concise decision, you need another tool to validate your opinion. With addition to candlestick pattern and 8 EMA, use Elliot wave theory for you validation. There are few rules that must follow but it is really easy to understand. youtube search it.

Last thing I got to say is that, DON"T FOLLOW RANDOM PERSON on youtube, most of them don't know what the hell are they talking about about and frankly if you follow stupid people, you will become stupid person who will make stupid decision that will cost you dearly in financially. People lost tons of money from listening to stupid people. Learn the basic trading aspect of it and from there build on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: