Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: BitcoinScammers.com  (Read 6387 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:00:08 AM

@BitcoinScammers:

Please stop blindly posting EVERYTHING here to bitcoinscammers. You have a site with lots of potential, but you are ruining it by adding "scam accusations" that are frivolous, trivial or just plain ignorant. It drowns out the actual scam reports.

Yes, you might not be able to determine if something is true or not. But you need to see if something already has being solved or is just silly

Also, why do you have "CREDIT RATING: AAA"? Is this a scammer list or business directory? Do NOT have both of them located together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TerryHyden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:15:05 PM

Yes, you might not be able to determine if something is true or not. But you need to see if something already has being solved or is just silly

What in the bitcoinScammers.com web page isn't true? Which sites you think shouldn't be listed there?

Huh
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:18:00 PM

@BitcoinScammers:

Please stop blindly posting EVERYTHING here to bitcoinscammers. You have a site with lots of potential, but you are ruining it by adding "scam accusations" that are frivolous, trivial or just plain ignorant. It drowns out the actual scam reports.

Also, why do you have "CREDIT RATING: AAA"? Is this a scammer list or business directory? Do NOT have both of them located together.

TradeFortress is a scammer. For real.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 01:22:23 PM

What in the bitcoinScammers.com web page isn't true? Which sites you think shouldn't be listed there?

Huh

Well to start, probably SealswithClubs. It'll probably stay there though because the BitcoinScammers account seem to be pimping some new poker site.

ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 03:59:42 PM

@BitcoinScammers:

TradeFortress is a scammer. For real.

For real he isnt a scammer.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:18:55 AM

Because his name is Bitcoin Scammer and the previous AAA dude was Patrick Harnett. Surely it makes sense now.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:15:40 AM

I'm trying different ideas with the rating. A site can be listed and not be a scam site but it may have scam members.

RATING GUIDE

AAA = PERFECT GRADE Smiley

AA = Some issues but no losses

A = Issues late refunds or BAD USERS

F = 100% Proven SCAM SITE

NOT A 100% if I'm going to keep it or not. Also I play poker at SWC and Livebitcoinpoker and it has nothing to do with bitcoin scammers. I could care less what you think as I wrote a review of the two while I was in the fish tank waiting to be approved on this site.  Webmasters, users ANYONE can post their stories. I do moderate and do my best to delete spammy comments.  We are trying new things everyday and if you have better ideas let me know or make your own site. This is a hobby site I do on the side, there is no money being made and nobody can buy reviews or better placement.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 04:16:12 AM

Unless you are prepared to insure users against losses on sites you rate AAA, your ratings are useless.  Your opinion is no more valuable than anyone else's, less even since you appear to be so easily swayed.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 04:27:06 AM

LMAO.. OK, You win I will take down my site. If the ratings are useless and have no impact on anything please be an adult and don't use them further more if you don't like the site I don't care as it wasn't made for you. The site is made for people who want to voice their opinions, facts, comments and/or questions. Clearly people do like it and the scammers don't.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:09:45 AM

LMAO.. OK, You win I will take down my site. If the ratings are useless and have no impact on anything please be an adult and don't use them further more if you don't like the site I don't care as it wasn't made for you. The site is made for people who want to voice their opinions, facts, comments and/or questions. Clearly people do like it and the scammers don't.

FYI - sarcasm is a sign of a weak mind.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:21:07 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 05:31:33 AM by Bitcoin Scammer

Did I strike a nerve?  Usually scammers and trolls don't like me but I can tell you're different.

A weak mind is normally one that can't come up with originality on it's own and therefore must rely on misquoting others ridiculous quotes from the show lost in space.

"Sarcasm is the recourse of the weak mind."
- Gary Oldman

Really.. Thanks for the entertainment.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:35:42 AM

You do realize that you are not that better from the tmbp guy, right?
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:42:05 AM

I hope you realize that there was a need for this thread  "Topic: POLL: Is TradeFortress a scammer? " https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151880.0    

I'm not trying to be better then anyone if it happens so be it. I can tell you that if you don't set yourself straight and worry about yourself your not going to be doing better then anyone according to that poll.

Is Tradefortress a SCAMMER.

Yes    - 46 (34.8%)
Other / waiting for more evidence / unsure / show the poll results / etc.    - 44 (33.3%)
   Remove Vote

Total Voters: 132

ANYONE OTHER SUSPECTED SCAMMERS HAVE AN INPUT? I USE FACTS NOT MADE UP GARBAGE FABRICATED FROM TROLL MINDS!

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:51:27 AM

LOL, "suspected scammer". That shows you have no idea what you are talking about. You do realize I have held up deals of ~800 bitcoins, no? One guy who is pissed off that he paid BTC for web development services when they were ~$10 trying to blackmail me into giving him a refund, yeah.

Forum polls are literally the worst way to get an opinion, because sockpuppets. If I had time to waste (and I'm sure some people with an agenda does) I could vote a few dozen times..
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:58:12 AM

Says the guy who is polling horribly? If your not a scammer you got a lot going against you and clearly have burned some bridges.  2nd Why are you on my ass about anything when I don't believe you're even on bitcoinscammers.com (YET)  What's your malfunction?

Listen let's talk facts based off your most recent post. (mind you I could go through all your posts on each thread and probably see the same crap)

1. "suspected scammer"  <--------- 100% true
2. I have no idea what I'm talking about <---------- 100% wrong I supplied you a link to your suspected behavior
3. Forum polls are literally the worst way to get an opinion<------------------100% Idiotic statement

You type with 0 supporting facts, it's sad and I hate to say it but you have TROLL written all over you. I can definitively see why someone would suspect you of being scammer.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:03:13 AM

"Says the guy who is polling horribly?"

Didn't I just tell you about sockpuppets?

People trust me with a significant amount of coins.

No shareholder has declined voting me as the CEO of BAKEWELL.

I'm on the default trust list of bitcointalk.

I've lent out thousands of bitcoins.

I report security vulnerabilities instead of using them myself.

Etc etc etc.

> you got a lot going against you

Yes, one guy who uses Bitcoin, and a bunch of people who use Ripple that nobody cares about cause I run ripplescam.org

> 2nd Why are you on my ass about anything when I don't believe your even on bitcoinscammers.com (YET)

Because your site is a joke. I don't have to be personally involved to make those comments.

> 1. "suspected scammer"  <--------- 100% true

I suspect everyone on this forum of being a scammer. Therefore, the statement "suspected scammer" is true for everything.

> 2. I have no idea what I'm talking about <---------- 100% wrong I supplied you a link to your suspected behavior

Just because someone said something doesn't make it true. Which is about 75% of what's on your site.

> 3. Forum polls are literally the worst way to get an opinion<------------------100% Idiotic statement

Make a poll and I'll vote 50 times in it if you want me to prove that. Also, just because you held down the - key doesn't make it true.

I'll tell you something.. what is with you?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:08:00 AM

Newspapers have editors. They have a purpose. You don't submit a tip to CNN about how there's an alive dinosaur in your backyard and see them air it without any verification.

YOU are suppose to be the one who is verifying claims and using your judgement. Hiding behind the cover of user generated content means that nobody will take you or your site seriously.
Bitcoin Scammer

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:10:53 AM

You can't possibly expect anyone to take you seriously after that last post.  I think you have failed to prove anything and I suggest you return whatever Suspected money you have stolen from anyone.  Bitcoinscammers.com is clearly a threat and your super defensive when anyone brings up anything about you but the sec you get a chance to troll someone else to take the light off you you jump right on it.  No offense but based off this thread alone I don't know why people wouldn't 2nd guess trusting you.  Do the right thing bud and just be honest (maybe start with yourself).

Here is another meaningless post by you

"YOU are suppose to be the one who is verifying claims and using your judgement. Hiding behind the cover of user generated content means that nobody will take you or your site seriously."

The same users who post on it use it bud and I see no reason and no comment that does take the site seriously. You're just mad bro   

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:12:25 AM

Perhaps because you have zero clue how business is done.

"The same users who post on it use it bud".. So, your site has like 10 visitors? Nice! Come back when you talk about how many thousands of impressions per day.

You should also be aware that some people's opinions are more important than others. Right in this thread alone, there's Atruk, MPOE-PR, mlawrence (and me). If you don't know who they are and why, come back after a lurking a few months.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:19:37 AM

I thought this was a serious site until I saw the AAA rating crap.

And yes, polls are an idiotic way to decide if someone is a scammer. I can guarantee most of the people voting are biased in some way, don't know all the facts, hit a button cause it's prettier than the others, etc. Not to mention how easy it is to game a poll. If you aren't going to take it seriously, I don't know how you can be surprised that others aren't.

And shrugging off valid criticism with 'you're such a scammer' shows how easy it is to sway your opinion with zero facts.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: