Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Forty seven bank plans to have their own wallets and their own exchange. Its well described in their whitepaper starting with page 29

As a developer if you want to create or facilitate banks you need to have that in place. Cant wait to see the MVP in action. I hope the KYC process would be an easy one though Cheesy

I never saw this..i hope the wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens not just 47bk tokens and their exchange should be fluid and responsive.
It is already mentioned that forty seven wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens and not just FSBT.
That is an amazing that they created a wallet like that they could now even make their own exchange also i am glad to see that they are progressing so much.

I really hope that this project will be successful, 47B will do everything what I desire for a real crypto bank.
It's a brilliant plan from forty seven bank, I am really glad to see this project progressing very fast.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

it was stated in the website that 47 bank is planning to list in binance, but i think after they realised binance policy which says that no ICO can use their logo before listing, they had to remove it.

Thats a shame as it was a good advertisement for the project, I sincerely hope they carry on pursuing a listing on the exchange regardless though, I could see a massive increase in value if this was the case

Rules are rules. I know that showing the logo was a good type of advertising. Maybe they can just show it in text, and not with a logo. That would help them, and let investors know that it will be added in the future.

Yea, i once stated how outrageous some of this big exchanges can get, binance just feel like using their logo is a bonus for any ICO or a means of getting more people to be interested in that particular project, hence the need for ICOs to remove their logo from any form of advertisement

Those are all expectations and not facts; you can never be too sure with exchanges the bigger they are the bigger the ego. If 47 is listed on Binance that would be a super great achievement.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

Forty seven bank plans to have their own wallets and their own exchange. Its well described in their whitepaper starting with page 29

As a developer if you want to create or facilitate banks you need to have that in place. Cant wait to see the MVP in action. I hope the KYC process would be an easy one though Cheesy

I never saw this..i hope the wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens not just 47bk tokens and their exchange should be fluid and responsive.
It is already mentioned that forty seven wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens and not just FSBT.
That is an amazing that they created a wallet like that they could now even make their own exchange also i am glad to see that they are progressing so much.

I really hope that this project will be successful, 47B will do everything what I desire for a real crypto bank.

Me too expect the 47bank ICO to complete in a good way and get into big exchanges. Today's fall in crypto market is scary. But this is good for 47Bank because ETH price has become less that means people can buy ETH and invest directly in 47Bank.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

it was stated in the website that 47 bank is planning to list in binance, but i think after they realised binance policy which says that no ICO can use their logo before listing, they had to remove it.

Thats a shame as it was a good advertisement for the project, I sincerely hope they carry on pursuing a listing on the exchange regardless though, I could see a massive increase in value if this was the case

Rules are rules. I know that showing the logo was a good type of advertising. Maybe they can just show it in text, and not with a logo. That would help them, and let investors know that it will be added in the future.

Yea, i once stated how outrageous some of this big exchanges can get, binance just feel like using their logo is a bonus for any ICO or a means of getting more people to be interested in that particular project, hence the need for ICOs to remove their logo from any form of advertisement

Basically true, and sort of understandable binance is like the porche of exchanges or seems to be the case at the moment. But they are one of the ones, that is a massive investment to get listed in before you have people / demand to be listed to cover it. I mean i heard its several BTC for listing to my knowledge.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

Well thank God it was removed before Binance noticed because i read sometime on twitter that stated speculation of unofficial Binance listing can result to that coin in question never to be listed on Binance, if this is true i wouldn't want that for 47bank.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Indeed will a listing on Binance a massive push for the Forty Seven Bank ICO. Many crypto users have already a Binance account.

To be honest most people in crypto will use Binance because they are the best exchange, their support is great and they have great volume/liquidity.

Forty Seven Bank would do well to get listed on Binance's platform, the token would MOOOOOOOOOOON.

Everyone keep talking about Binance, this popularity they have has exposed them to some attacks of recent which may not be a good option, I am not against them, I have some coins with them but I think other exchanges should be looked into

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Well thank God it was removed before Binance noticed because i read sometime on twitter that stated speculation of unofficial Binance listing can result to that coin in question never to be listed on Binance, if this is true i wouldn't want that for 47bank.

Meh, i doubt binance would actually blacklist a coin for something that silly and basic, in the end binance is in it for the money so if 47bk expands like we think it will, binance will want a run at that yummy liquidity and trading revenue just like any big exchange. Even if they don't list on binance their are other top tier exchange like kucoin that are wide open to add, its just that most of them much like binance, are expensive to get listed early.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

Indeed will a listing on Binance a massive push for the Forty Seven Bank ICO. Many crypto users have already a Binance account.

To be honest most people in crypto will use Binance because they are the best exchange, their support is great and they have great volume/liquidity.

Forty Seven Bank would do well to get listed on Binance's platform, the token would MOOOOOOOOOOON.

Everyone keep talking about Binance, this popularity they have has exposed them to some attacks of recent which may not be a good option, I am not against them, I have some coins with them but I think other exchanges should be looked into

As you mentioned, there was a hack or at least something suspicious on Binance, VIA Coin fake pump with hacked bot.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82pf9i/warning_issues_on_binance/
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:55:05 PM

As you mentioned, there was a hack or at least something suspicious on Binance, VIA Coin fake pump with hacked bot.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82pf9i/warning_issues_on_binance/
. I heard about that too but it was denied by the binance team. I really hope it is resolved soon news like this are not good for crypto world.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

I myself use Binance and I think that it is doing great and i have never had a problem with it. I agree that people should look into other exchanges but people don't trust a exchange that easily so most will stay at their exchange they use.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

. I heard about that too but it was denied by the binance team. I really hope it is resolved soon news like this are not good for crypto world.

It seems users complained their altcoins was traded for bitcoin without them being aware, but many of them also use trading bots with binance's API. Either way, all funds are safe

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:15:56 PM

I myself use Binance and I think that it is doing great and i have never had a problem with it. I agree that people should look into other exchanges but people don't trust a exchange that easily so most will stay at their exchange they use.
Yes Binance, it was the best choice. However, I do not think that other exchangers can harm a good project. If there is any problem with access to Binance.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Abah007

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

Do you know forty Seven team is generating funds via Initial Coin Oering (ICO) procedure to make our innovative ideas come through to build the bridge between cryptocurrency world and traditional monetary system.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:40:05 PM

From what you stated the policy is against using their logo before listing thus they could have pass the information in written text without logo just to make the people aware
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

From what you stated the policy is against using their logo before listing thus they could have pass the information in written text without logo just to make the people aware

Yeah I probably think it's text aswell but doesn't matter, let's hope they still get listed on there. This would be huge news for the project and really would boost the sales.

On the road map they had - Software infrastructure deployment due in February 2018  - I wonder how this has been getting on?
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to decrease cost, increase effectiveness procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.

47 Bank is a great proposition from a business perspective, companies use different bank accounts for different purposes for example cash account, foreign exchange, payments, investments, etc.. Some even have multiple accounts wide a wide variety of banks, 47 Bank will allow these companies to manage all their different bank accounts under one master account and provide access to a whole host of services, it will definitely make managing a companies money a lot more efficient and could change the banking world forever..

Which is a plus for the project as more companies will like to go under the 47bk project and will increase the visibility of the project.

FSBT will offer full service packages at good rate so lot of business would be happy to join FSBT. It will be win win situation for both FSBT and other business
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

It's a brilliant plan from forty seven bank, I am really glad to see this project progressing very fast.
47Bank deserve for this. Because they planned lots good benefits for token holders and investors. Lot of good innovative products they offered to users.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

Could you tell me more about your project?
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

All informations you need are on the homepage. https://www.fortyseven.io/
Furthermore you can take a look into the documents on the homepage e.g. the Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view or the Token Holder Benefits https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view
For questions you can use the Telegram channel https://t.me/thefortyseven
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

If you want to understand in simplistic forms then -
Forty Seven bank is going to be specialising in digital finance services by fully supporting cryptocurrencies and traditional fiat currencies. It will be a fully digital innovative branchless financial institution while complying with regulations like Basel norms or EU directives.

If you want to learn more, head over to website. All the links are in the ANN main post.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: