Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58068 times)
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

Will the current token bonus last untill the ICO is over ? Or will it be lowered after some days. It is actually a really high bonus i hope that it will last untill the ICO is over so that you can get extra tokens Smiley.

I think if you look at an article they posted this initial bonus period will only last for a specific amount of time. Therefore those that wish to take advantage of the massive discount that is on offer should do so sooner rather than later.

The current Bonus is 20% and on the ICO Page is written that the Next ICO round Bonus is 10%.
But when is the switch from 20% to 10% at a specific time or when they sold a certain amount?
  Yes - the 20% bonus is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FortySeven

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

"Depending on milestone reached during ICO procedure the
bank will offer different range of products at the launch date."

What range of products will be realized at the current stage of the 47B ICO and which products will follow?

In the upcoming month we will begin working on our API and products. We will also begin legal procedures connected to authorization.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
FortySeven

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

Forty Seven bank was reviewed by icorating And it passed the test. It was positively rated.  Grin
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-bank-receives-positive-rating-from-icorating-e6edef50591b

I tell you, is like the whole rating sites keep giving them a positive rating and at a point i was wondering why. i mean, is strange and rare at same time to see so many rating sites speak positive of a particular ICO, is no wonder Forty Seven Bank is doing something extraordinary.

They have been obviously able to put all  their plans together and their staffs to work. But one thing is certain nothing can ever be 100% efficient. Maybe the lapses are yet to be seen or too little to be significant

Yea, i do agree but they seem to have done their homework pretty well to be getting such positive ratings, you know they intend offering services to ICOs and help them improve and like the saying goes, charity begins at home, so they themselves have to show what they are capable of before clients will believe them, so it makes sense if Forty Seven Bank is achieving such high ratings

A good product sell itself... It's simple mathematics to see that a lot of efforts had been put in place to make 47BK project a success so its commonplace to see good result... For a project to align itself with the government regulatory authority then you shouldn't expect less

I do agree with you, is just like a teacher trying to convince a student to learn, the teacher itself must be brilliant in order to inculcate that same value into the student and for the student to actually believe in that teacher , the first time i saw their whitepaper, it made me believe in 47B, they know what they are doing and what they want, i know nothing is perfect but that was perfection

When project gets so much positive comments/rating, then checking from other angle is not bad idea. You can buy 1-2 positive reviews/rating but not all ratings sites.
Since almost all sites have good rating they must have seen lot of good things in the project

I think all websites, even including this forum, talk positive about ICOs as long as they get paid, thats why they cover themselves with ''we are not responsible for this and that''
I wouldnt trust anyone's opinion except that of mine, but as you said if all ratings sites give a good mark then it must mean something

Yes, self review is very important. We can't trust blindly anyone. All ratings based on current plan but in future depends on execution of projects things may change.

When I saw whitepaper I am pretty impressed. And at this movement I am checking how experienced 47BK team is and do they have experience to execute such a project?

Our team already has experience in developing and licensing fintech products at FCA. There are challenges, but we have already faced similar challenges in the past and were successful in dealing with them.
FortySeven

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

Will the current token bonus last untill the ICO is over ? Or will it be lowered after some days. It is actually a really high bonus i hope that it will last untill the ICO is over so that you can get extra tokens Smiley.

I think if you look at an article they posted this initial bonus period will only last for a specific amount of time. Therefore those that wish to take advantage of the massive discount that is on offer should do so sooner rather than later.

The current Bonus is 20% and on the ICO Page is written that the Next ICO round Bonus is 10%.
But when is the switch from 20% to 10% at a specific time or when they sold a certain amount?
  Yes - the 20% bonus is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

Ah oke thanks for your information. bonuses always attracts me to invest in a coin. I also like that there is no limit in contribution so the big investors should be happy about this.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:28:50 PM

the white paper can be found here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view

On page 63 the ICo rounds are mentioned but without dates, my guess is that the rounds are seperated by a time frame rather than investment cap

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

Ya thankfully the 20% bonus isn’t to short as hopefully I’ll be able to get some more tokens once I get paid toward the end of the month. Fiats right so hoping I can make the most of my cash once I get paid again and get a solid bonus too Smiley good to know next month has still 10% which is still solid but I want the 20%. XD
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

Ah oke thanks for your information. bonuses always attracts me to invest in a coin. I also like that there is no limit in contribution so the big investors should be happy about this.

Althought it's nice to have a big bonus, please don't forget the implications this can cause once the coin hits the exchange, usually promotes a 'dumping upon exchange' resulting in loss of coin value
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

Althought it's nice to have a big bonus, please don't forget the implications this can cause once the coin hits the exchange, usually promotes a 'dumping upon exchange' resulting in loss of coin value
I think at the beginning of entering the market the price of coins down including things that are commonplace
because almost all the coins that enter the market will surely come down

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

I have not addressed the ico bonus, but the bonus for token holder when the project is started.
I think the distribution of the dividend will take place annually, but at first glance I did not find exact information
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

Yeah the bonus will last for a specific time frame, i think leaving the bonus to last till the end of the ICO defeat the purpose of the bonus which is to attract investors to buy early.

The bonus will make us lot so much money, I can't wait for 47 bank token to be released we are all getting minted. All of their stuff is FCA regulated which makes everything 10x better.

eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

I bought the FSBT in myetherwallet. but i could not to sent it to my etherium adress on your ICO website
i could not to send it to ICO website?
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

I try to send 4.6 FSBT bit it's writing: Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 1051440000000000 and got: 16300000000000
what is the problem?
sukhwindersingh

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

is it a good idea or i will be charged tax?
i read the instruction of how to fill me wallet in ICO..
no need to send?
ico website i meant
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

You cant send FSBT for now. Need to wait till we are on exchanges.
You want to send FSBT to a different wallet ?
I dont quite understand. You want to buy tokens?
sukhwindersingh

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:48:23 PM

the previous reason was valid, and it was too short of a notice. I think they made the right choice. Besides, if you understand how the market works, it shouldn't even affect the price/reward ratio. If you hold 1$ worth of PXS hoping to make 1000$ get lost
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

Good evening, everybody! That is a great thing you are doing. It is high time there appeared a banking system that could play the role of a bridge between fiat and crypto@ good luck to the team
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

I think at the beginning of entering the market the price of coins down including things that are commonplace
because almost all the coins that enter the market will surely come down

The initial drop after the coin launch is normally due to people selling their "free coins" basically the 20% coins are normally seen as "free" to them so a lot of weak hands will just sell them for a quick buck as they were free so any amount of cash is good for them to profit on which drops the price, but eventually all the people who are like that dump the bonus coins and then the people who HODL and who have the cash and bought up all those cheap dropped coins will drive price up again.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

Saw this in the white paper and it's interesting

"After the full identiication of the potential client and further registration in the operational database is completed, the client can access the following services provided by Forty Seven Bank: IBAN, access to secure crypto wallets and tokens, credit and debit cards, personal and travel insurance, loans, access to Forty Seven App Platform with wide range of applications, invoicing, investment and brokerage services, etc"

My question is in the area of loan... What are the necessary requirements for one to be eligible in getting loans from fortyseven Bank??

I don't think that would fall under their proposition (we will wait their confirmation though); since they are not really a bank they facilitate a bank. With the services provided it is amazing; if loans can also be facilitated somehow you are basically a bank. Developer has access to all features and services provided by a bank. damn that would be something.

Oh, so as of now 47BK is not a fully traditional bank which provides loan services as well. But they still will be providing best features of bank but hope in future they also add loan related services.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: