Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58068 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

Do you guys think that this coin will get a lot of attention? Because i want to start investing into this coin. Thanks in advance.
We believe that value of FSBT will increase over 1.5 years. We will already begin to provide products and services as EMI and PI institution in 2018 and Forty Seven will start generate its first profits in 2019. By the time we get banking license the price of our tokens might increase by several times, but as soon as we get the banking license and FSBT is demanded by developers and businesses, the value of FSBT is expected to grow constantly and sobstantially. It is difficult to predict exact figures, as they are also dependant on ICO results and the level of speculative actions of traders and token holders.
Awesome. I'm going to invest here 25 ETH now! Thanks!!!

25ETH! that is really much. there you get bonustokens worth 5 ETH. I would not even have 5 ETH to invest :-)
Not to mention the many benefits you get as a big investor.
If you can really invest so much, then congratulations

Some guys are big ballers and some of us are the small fish Smiley In the end profit is profit and crypto is crypto, sad for me and you that we will tend to always miss out on the early presales and big ICO bonuses on quality ICO's as we're just not at that level of investing. Someday I hope to be in the crypto space and be able to invest 10-20-30 eth in things that i really see as a possible skyrocketing ICO/project. But for now i invest what i can, just remember the main tennant of crypto, and investing, invest only what you can afford to! As profits are never gauranteed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

Do you guys think that this coin will get a lot of attention? Because i want to start investing into this coin. Thanks in advance.
We believe that value of FSBT will increase over 1.5 years. We will already begin to provide products and services as EMI and PI institution in 2018 and Forty Seven will start generate its first profits in 2019. By the time we get banking license the price of our tokens might increase by several times, but as soon as we get the banking license and FSBT is demanded by developers and businesses, the value of FSBT is expected to grow constantly and sobstantially. It is difficult to predict exact figures, as they are also dependant on ICO results and the level of speculative actions of traders and token holders.

25ETH! that is really much. there you get bonustokens worth 5 ETH. I would not even have 5 ETH to invest :-)

That sum is indeed a big investment, but numbers alone don't say much, it can be 1% of the portfolio or 10%, either way, grats on the creditcard Wink

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Are you serious or kidding here? If you are investing 25 ETH, please talk to admin or developer in their telegram channel. They might have better offer for you. This is just my suggestion. I could be wrong. But its always good to try in all possible manner. Nevertheless, good luck with your investment. This is also very nice choice you made it about the project choice.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:06:34 PM

Thats really huge investment. Now I am getting confidence that I made a right choice to stick to fortyseven bank. This kind of opportunities comes once in a while. I am now curious about the closure of the ICO and its listing.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

25ETH....i wish i am you right now,  47bk is really happy to welcome an investor like yourself. Congratulations on your future income gains.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

Thats really huge investment. Now I am getting confidence that I made a right choice to stick to fortyseven bank. This kind of opportunities comes once in a while. I am now curious about the closure of the ICO and its listing.

Indeed, it's always good to see talk of large investors taking note of a project especially when your taling 20k+ fiat worth of investment it means that their are more eyes on the project and that larger investors are taking note which tends to bode well for investors and the company as a whole. Not to mention adding liquidity for the company itself and getting us closer to hardcap etc. Which are all good things, still wish i was the kind of guy that could swing those kind of investments Smiley
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:58:08 PM
Merited by 2taps (1)

What do you guys think about the counter progress ? There is 23 days left for the sale. Hopefully investors will invest more, because of the free bonus you can get right now.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

Are you serious or kidding here? If you are investing 25 ETH, please talk to admin or developer in their telegram channel. They might have better offer for you. This is just my suggestion. I could be wrong. But its always good to try in all possible manner. Nevertheless, good luck with your investment. This is also very nice choice you made it about the project choice.

nxnqauff You are right. May be they will give some extra offer/bonus to that big investor. He have to PM admin befor start investing. Good mate.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:13:38 PM

What do you guys think about the counter progress ? There is 23 days left for the sale. Hopefully investors will invest more, because of the free bonus you can get right now.

i don't get it. the project is really good, the documentation excellent and there are good bonuses right now and tokenholders benefit from many advantages Normally 47BK should already be sold out
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

Some guys are big ballers and some of us are the small fish Smiley In the end profit is profit and crypto is crypto, sad for me and you that we will tend to always miss out on the early presales and big ICO bonuses on quality ICO's as we're just not at that level of investing. Someday I hope to be in the crypto space and be able to invest 10-20-30 eth in things that i really see as a possible skyrocketing ICO/project. But for now i invest what i can, just remember the main tennant of crypto, and investing, invest only what you can afford to! As profits are never gauranteed.

More investment equates more wealth its the way of the world of the world of business and like the old saying goes little drops always makes might oceans, definitely one day I will be big and great in this field and would run my project in the blockchain its a nice thing to know 47bk early

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

25ETH....i wish i am you right now,  47bk is really happy to welcome an investor like yourself. Congratulations on your future income gains.

Lol, you can say that again, that's really a huge investment and for someone to do such, means a lot, it means trust, Forty Seven Bank has come a long way and is too hard for it to be ignored any longer, it will really takeover the financial sector of cryptocurrency
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

Could you tell me more about your project?

All informations you need are on the homepage. https://www.fortyseven.io/
Furthermore you can take a look into the documents on the homepage e.g. the Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view or the Token Holder Benefits https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view
For questions you can use the Telegram channel https://t.me/thefortyseven
Forty Seven Bank project is an innovative fin-tech startup that aims to connect fiat and cryptocurrency worlds, for more information you can visit below site also check whitepaper

https://www.fortyseven.io
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

i don't get it. the project is really good, the documentation excellent and there are good bonuses right now and tokenholders benefit from many advantages Normally 47BK should already be sold out

As said the project is great, the documentation is the most comprehensive I have seen so far, th ICO Bonus is good and the Token Holders Benefits is a excelent source of income for the future. I cannot believe why there are only 2263 participants.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

it was stated in the website that 47 bank is planning to list in binance, but i think after they realised binance policy which says that no ICO can use their logo before listing, they had to remove it.

Thats a shame as it was a good advertisement for the project, I sincerely hope they carry on pursuing a listing on the exchange regardless though, I could see a massive increase in value if this was the case

Indeed will a listing on Binance a massive push for the Forty Seven Bank ICO. Many crypto users have already a Binance account.

To be honest most people in crypto will use Binance because they are the best exchange, their support is great and they have great volume/liquidity.

Forty Seven Bank would do well to get listed on Binance's platform, the token would MOOOOOOOOOOON.
I was traded on poloniex. Same like bittrex also good exchange & have huge volume of trading. But I guess forty seven is listing on binance only.

I don't like Poloniex, I know it's one of the oldest exchanges but I just don't trust it, I like Bittrex, so hopefully 47B can get on both exchanges and lots of other ones too  Grin

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

I agree with this i just saw that someone had invested 25 eth and he posted in this thread i think that people are seeing now that 47bank is going to be an amazing ico so they are investing a lot it makes me happy to see that other people can also see what i can.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

I agree with this i just saw that someone had invested 25 eth and he posted in this thread i think that people are seeing now that 47bank is going to be an amazing ico so they are investing a lot it makes me happy to see that other people can also see what i can.

I strongly think that this counter is not working at all. It has not moved even with few tokens for the last few days. Its impossible in such way. Somebody should ask this question in their telgram channel to find out whether this is some tech glitch or not?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

I strongly think that this counter is not working at all. It has not moved even with few tokens for the last few days. Its impossible in such way. Somebody should ask this question in their telgram channel to find out whether this is some tech glitch or not?

If the sales bar on their website is correct then i'm a bit worried with 23 days left, i know forty seven bank is a great project perhaps their marketing is a bit low. They should strive to reach out to more people, i believe if people get to know about 47B they will surely invest.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

If the sales bar on their website is correct then i'm a bit worried with 23 days left, i know forty seven bank is a great project perhaps their marketing is a bit low. They should strive to reach out to more people, i believe if people get to know about 47B they will surely invest.

Pretty sure the sales bar is manually updated as it seems to jump every few days, but i could be wrong, that said i'm not worried i'm sure the team has plans going into the final weeks to get the name out more, i do agree that i haven't seen enough advertising outside in the general media/websites. Perhaps the team should consider some mainstream advertisement deals for the last few weeks.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

Can I comfortably move my FSBT to another My Ether Wallet without any form of complication?
KAMAZ-4350

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

Honored for the project. Now study carefully and come to the conclusion that the project is quite good and worthy to be in society
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: