Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:33:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

Forty seven bank project will be the next one that will have a moonshot after the ICO Grin
I agree with this i also think that 47bank will go to the moon it is an very intresting project i like it very much when i read their whitepaper at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view it explains the whole project very well you should check it out.

One of the first prominent ICO to actually bring the blockchain closer to the community, I love this project and cant wait to see it flourish

BTW they already reached softcap and I see some partnership announcement also from FSBT, I FSBT mobile app also, so project development work is already going in full speed?
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

Guys, I don't know how many people are observed that. But on homepage of forty seven, in Executive Team have last empty frame. Mentioned "Want to become a project advisor? Send us a letter!". That's mean they giving opportunity to work with them? If yes then it's amazing opportunity for any person if want to show his/her talent in finance field.

I haven't noticed that before, it's a good spot! I wonder what kind of advisors Forty Seven Bank are looking for, most of the time it is people that already work in fintech/finance or have a lot of experience in blockchain/cryptocurrency.

Me too did not notice that until now. Thats really good opportunity for many people. Most likely some famous crypto person might join their advisor team, we will hear one after other. Lets wait and see what happens there.

I don't see why not they have a good team, but the project seems to be quite large i'd imagine they will be hiring for a number of positons after the ICO closes, not just for advisors but programmers, webdevs, etc. As they will need to make sure they have a robust team to respond to the needs of such a large project undertaking.
Advisory is always help at any time in financial/banking field. Also they are giving chance to public if any one can do... As we know public is giving lots positive reviews about forty seven because of they have lots good products and more benefits for tokens holders.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

I want to buy some FSBT with Credit Card, but the commission is to high.
The Fee is about 10%, that is not real.

Other possibilities to buy with FIAT?

Why don't you buy ETH first and then buy FSBT tokens. Since ETH value is low now you can buy good amount of tokens.

That will be the best option to cons now. I want to believe he has an erc20 wallet to store his eth temporarily before the purchase?

Yep right nows a great time to buy ethereum and use it to get into ICOs the value is great be fiat right now. It’s almost like crypto is on discount right now, I’d avoid using credit cards as that’s just asking for issues as bank don’t of any people using credit for crypto purchases hence the high fees

This is the best time to get ETH and almost all other coins for that matter; the drop was massive these past two days not sure why; but yes it is way better than getting some coins using your credit card.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

Forty seven bank project will be the next one that will have a moonshot after the ICO Grin
I agree with this i also think that 47bank will go to the moon it is an very intresting project i like it very much when i read their whitepaper at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view it explains the whole project very well you should check it out.

One of the first prominent ICO to actually bring the blockchain closer to the community, I love this project and cant wait to see it flourish

I know they say never fall in love with any alt but my love for this project is indescribable.... I just love the idea that it has to do with the financial sector and it is trying to limit the hurdle between crypto and fiat.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

I know they say never fall in love with any alt but my love for this project is indescribable.... I just love the idea that it has to do with the financial sector and it is trying to limit the hurdle between crypto and fiat.
This ico is doing very well so i really hope it will moon Smiley. I put some money into it and i have a lot of expectations for this ico so it would be nice to make some money out of it.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

Giving the present state of market trend, I feel we might have to wait a little while for this to become  realistic
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Giving the present state of market trend, I feel we might have to wait a little while for this to become  realistic

Everyone who is invested in the 47B ICO hope that this great project will have a moonshot, but the market is critical and we have to wait. It is no question if, but rather when it will go to moon.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Everyone who is invested in the 47B ICO hope that this great project will have a moonshot, but the market is critical and we have to wait. It is no question if, but rather when it will go to moon.

I think you can not compare 47BK with projects that are supposed to go to the moon. 47BK will be a solid investment with good annual growth. Together with the benefits for tokenholder, this makes a good investment. 47BK becomes a blue chip of the crypto scene, consistently strong but no increase of x100 in one year
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Give the 47 bank project some time to further develop and implement it into a real working world with all the added benefits. I think mass adoption is very possible
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

This project has great team,innovative idea and potential to be success.. Hope to see their best rating on https://icoguide.com/en  Smiley

So you are advertising for this ICO review page? if they want to see 47BK on the page, they can just add a rating for it. i am sure 47BK would appreciate it
After looking at the page for a moment, I have to say that at least they are doing a bit of work in describing the ICO. Maybe i should give them a chance

Thought as much, i did not bother to click on the link because that's what most of them do these days, is much better to use the appropriate channel to do whatever we intend to do, instead of leveraging on such, reason why i don't intend judging ICOs base on such avenues

The rating site could just add it. Actually when i see a ICO i rate it for my self, but you can of course look to the rating sites. It is very important that you also rate a coin, because you will maybe invest in it. Sometimes if a ICO has only good ratings on every rating site then the possibility is high that it is a good ICO.

Yea but is done based on instructions, for example, if forty seven bank is trying to create a hype by informing the community to actually vote for them, then is cool, is all part of the marketing plan to help the project but spamming threads with links to gain traffic or something is out of it
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

I think you can not compare 47BK with projects that are supposed to go to the moon. 47BK will be a solid investment with good annual growth. Together with the benefits for tokenholder, this makes a good investment. 47BK becomes a blue chip of the crypto scene, consistently strong but no increase of x100 in one year

Listing and trading price should be discussed after the successful closure of the ICO. Lets wait and see how ICO is closing and how much investments are coming into this project, etc.. Hope they will get more investments from here.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

Give the 47 bank project some time to further develop and implement it into a real working world with all the added benefits. I think mass adoption is very possible

I think the MVP should be around end of March. I don't mass adoption would be the best way to go out on this one. Given there are many technical considerations they have to be cautious on how many to involve at first.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

Guys, I don't know how many people are observed that. But on homepage of forty seven, in Executive Team have last empty frame. Mentioned "Want to become a project advisor? Send us a letter!". That's mean they giving opportunity to work with them? If yes then it's amazing opportunity for any person if want to show his/her talent in finance field.

I haven't noticed that before, it's a good spot! I wonder what kind of advisors Forty Seven Bank are looking for, most of the time it is people that already work in fintech/finance or have a lot of experience in blockchain/cryptocurrency.

Me too did not notice that until now. Thats really good opportunity for many people. Most likely some famous crypto person might join their advisor team, we will hear one after other. Lets wait and see what happens there.

I don't see why not they have a good team, but the project seems to be quite large i'd imagine they will be hiring for a number of positons after the ICO closes, not just for advisors but programmers, webdevs, etc. As they will need to make sure they have a robust team to respond to the needs of such a large project undertaking.

They project has a lot of economical value they also will add to the employment rate too, it's a good thing they are going to expand more in both their offline and online base

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

They project has a lot of economical value they also will add to the employment rate too, it's a good thing they are going to expand more in both their offline and online base

With the opening of an office where employees will be located and the international outreach of forty seven bank I think many employees will be needed. From the looks of how 47B's investment is going it looks like they have a lot of work scheduled for them

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

Main main part of the FSBT project -

FSBT will develop all the infrastructure and authorize it at Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
Developers with small or medium capital will be able to create their fintech apps and upload them to FSBT app platform and get access to our infrastructure and client base via API.
By doing that FSBT will reduce barriers to entry into the banking market which are currently very high and banking sector is controlled by traditional banks who are very slow in terms of innovation.
FSBT will disrupt this, introduce new competition from fintech developers who will be able to create even their own White Label banks using FSBT platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

Listing and trading price should be discussed after the successful closure of the ICO. Lets wait and see how ICO is closing and how much investments are coming into this project, etc.. Hope they will get more investments from here.

You are definitely right, our main concern at this point is seeing and getting the needed funds to ensure that the project reaches its destination, we've discussed alot but without the needed funds, it will take much longer for the dreams to be achieved, so is best all areas of marketing be employed to ensure a successful ride
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

FSBT will develop all the infrastructure and authorize it at Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
Developers with small or medium capital will be able to create their fintech apps and upload them to FSBT app platform and get access to our infrastructure and client base via API.
By doing that FSBT will reduce barriers to entry into the banking market which are currently very high and banking sector is controlled by traditional banks who are very slow in terms of innovation.
FSBT will disrupt this, introduce new competition from fintech developers who will be able to create even their own White Label banks using FSBT platform.

Good summary, I like this point very much. I've certainly mentioned before that I could open my own bank if I earn a lot of money with cryptocurrencies :-) That would be fun
ibininja

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Good summary, I like this point very much. I've certainly mentioned before that I could open my own bank if I earn a lot of money with cryptocurrencies :-) That would be fun

"FSBT will reduce barriers to entry into the banking market which are currently very high" is what is very appealing to me. you should try opening a merchant account; It is a huge hassle just getting all the forms done.

Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

Hi, I search for a crypto bank, that supports payments via NFC through the mobile app. The only service, I knew disabled the NFC function through the mobile app. Will you provide this function? I think you have to have this function which will attract more clients to your bank
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

I agree also usually at the beginning it could be pumped and dumped or people can hold it and wait till it grows more then we would have expected.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: