Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:23:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

what a strange situation we are in now? so many scammers around. People should take extra attention and be careful about what they are clicking in their computer. Did somebody inform Fortyseven team about this?
Yes, we are informed. We trying to protect our customers. But unfortunately, they are too many.

That is good that 47B protect their customers.
In my opinion you can spend a few merits to faulerwilli, who exposed the scammer ;-)

All 47 can do is play wack-a-mole with scammers as is the case of internet based companies, and sadly people will continue to fall for them. In the end the best solution is to NEVER trust news or events or anything thats not literally on the official website, or coming directly from representatives of the company (verified devs etc)

Yeah on telegram it's the worst, I'm constantly getting messages from scammers after joining a project's telegram channel, it must be hard for teams to keep their pages clean from scammers, it's so hard to report people on Facebook/Telegram/Twitter/Etc. none of them seem to listen.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

what a strange situation we are in now? so many scammers around. People should take extra attention and be careful about what they are clicking in their computer. Did somebody inform Fortyseven team about this?
Yes, we are informed. We trying to protect our customers. But unfortunately, they are too many.

In my opinion you can spend a few merits to faulerwilli, who exposed the scammer ;-)

All 47 can do is play wack-a-mole with scammers as is the case of internet based companies, and sadly people will continue to fall for them. In the end the best solution is to NEVER trust news or events or anything thats not literally on the official website, or coming directly from representatives of the company (verified devs etc)
There will be scammers if they see that the project is getting bigger and better because they know that 47bank is gaining a lot of people's attention and they can use that to scam those people, but i am glad to see that 47bank is doing something about it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

There will be scammers if they see that the project is getting bigger and better because they know that 47bank is gaining a lot of people's attention and they can use that to scam those people, but i am glad to see that 47bank is doing something about it.

That's the other side of the coin,if a project is growing and well-known, they attract more and more scammers and other idiots.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

Just realized the telegram group is closing 10k. That is pretty neat getting that much followers. Btw How many team members are managing the community?

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

Can any Mod delete the Scammposts of this idiot, please.
Just reported you and hope you will be banned forever.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

Greetings community!

In accordance with our ROADMAP, we are 95% integrated with the SWIFT system and will be estimating completion by March 31st, 2018.

We are offering another contest during this ICO period!

10 randomly chosen transactions made between 12.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) and 19.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) will receive X2 FSBT tokens!

Raffle process will be fully recorded on video and shared on YouTube.
It’s time to make a contribution!

In addition to this contest, we're also temporarily offering a 25% discount on ICO tokens purchased within the next 12 hours.

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

In order to capitalize on this promotion, please send your ETH to the smart contract below:

0x2da89386f23C9Ac559f9711Ee244063961685B5A

Remember, Forty Seven, Connecting
Financial Worlds, worldwide!

Oh man, such a stupid fraud. Go home and let your diapers change you miserable loser.
Is there an admin here who can delete this post?
I am always angry with such fraud

My oh My I almost quoted to say it's a good initiative but then I remember FSBT did something similar in time past, scammers just bring their irritating attitude and criminality everywhere they find themselves, BCT is such a bad luck for them hahahahahahaha

People can't seriously fall for this scam above, if they do - they don't deserve to be in crypto hahaha!! No effort whatsoever

There are many people who dont do cross verification and fall for such trap. Last month only few investors sent money to scammers address instead of the actual ICO account.

Exactly, don't be surprised, some people may have fallen for that crap, many are just too eager to invest without proper verification and the scammer actually knows that he/she may succeed because Forty Seven Bank is a good project and people are fascinated to see opportunities come up from such project, hence the high probability of people getting scammed
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

Singapore will use its ‘Project Ubin’ Blockchain scheme for international payments, its central bank has confirmed.
https://coinbazz.com/2018/03/16/money-20-20-singapore-central-bank-confirms-international-blockchain-payment-plans/
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

These attempted frauds are slowly getting on my nerves. But even more must 47BK be annoyed, they are distracted by their project and can not 100% focus on what they want to do. It is really tedious at the time, but fortunately many are now attentive enough and recognize such fraud attempts pretty fast

we should see the positive, only good projects attract cheaters, so 47BK has to be a very good one :-)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:38 PM

Greetings community!

In accordance with our ROADMAP, we are 95% integrated with the SWIFT system and will be estimating completion by March 31st, 2018.

10 randomly chosen transactions made between 12.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) and 19.03.2018, 15:00 (GMT+0) will receive X2 FSBT tokens!

In addition to this contest, we're also temporarily offering a 25% discount on ICO tokens purchased within the next 12 hours.

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

In order to capitalize on this promotion, please send your ETH to the smart contract below:

Oh man, such a stupid fraud. Go home and let your diapers change you miserable loser.

My oh My I almost quoted to say it's a good initiative but then I remember FSBT did something similar in time past, scammers just bring their irritating attitude and criminality everywhere they find themselves, BCT is such a bad luck for them hahahahahahaha

People can't seriously fall for this scam above, if they do - they don't deserve to be in crypto hahaha!! No effort whatsoever

There are many people who dont do cross verification and fall for such trap. Last month only few investors sent money to scammers address instead of the actual ICO account.

People could be really impatient and less careful. That's the weakness these scamers make their plans around. They hope to be able to capitalize on these human weakness for their personal gain
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

Greetings community!

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

People could be really impatient and less careful. That's the weakness these scamers make their plans around. They hope to be able to capitalize on these human weakness for their personal gain
I agree with this if they see something that will take their attention easily they will be captured by that and not pay attention to if it is a scam or not i would say always check double to be sure.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

Singapore will use its ‘Project Ubin’ Blockchain scheme for international payments, its central bank has confirmed.
https://coinbazz.com/2018/03/16/money-20-20-singapore-central-bank-confirms-international-blockchain-payment-plans/

Good example of how crypto is getting a foothold even at the country levels, its why things like forty seven bank are so important as privatized companies getting behind blockchain will push governments to adapt to the growing landscape and before you know it the entire financial system is decentralized and resilient. Little by little change will come
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

Can any Mod delete the Scammposts of this idiot, please.
Just reported you and hope you will be banned forever.

I am still confused about still seeing the scammers post... Why are concrete actions slow un getting rid of the scammer from the thread.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

I have not yet seen a reply on that post by 47B but I am not sure whether it makes sense to see one, so I don't know if 47B is aware of it, probably they are.

This is a poor way of phishing, I have seen more creative ones Undecided

Forty seven bank can moderate this topic right ? If they can they should take immediately action to those scammers, and delete the post. I still laugh at the scammers post. I always check the site first before making my investment.

The sad part is as each day passes the scam rate keep increasing, for a scammer to be bold effort to post a fake write up on forty seven bank official thread is really alarming, each day i hear a case of a scammer in action this should stop please.

The topic needs to be marked as ''self-moderated'', I am not sure what the requirements are to be able to modify topic contents like this.
Sometimes i think that these scammers are not even trying. Some are just so stupidly fake that even little children will think it is fake. I hope that no one gets fooled with this and 47b will do something about it.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

I like the fact, forty seven team are taking all measures to protect there customers, it shows a lot​ of professionalism. Some credit should be given to whoever pointed out this malicious act.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

Just realized the telegram group is closing 10k. That is pretty neat getting that much followers. Btw How many team members are managing the community?

The group is at 9827 as i type this, having close to 10k members on your telegram group is quite impressive, the team members managing the community is about 8 officials just to make sure the members gets 1st class services.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

The group is at 9827 as i type this, having close to 10k members on your telegram group is quite impressive, the team members managing the community is about 8 officials just to make sure the members gets 1st class services.

Closing in on the 10k number pretty consistently just like the investments and project as a whole it seems to be a pretty stable growth over the last weeks as things have progressed more and more people discover. 47 and seem to stick around once they discover what this projects all about
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

I can understand but in FSBT telegram group please keep updating people not to fall for such trap and use correct way for investment.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

Closing in on the 10k number pretty consistently just like the investments and project as a whole it seems to be a pretty stable growth over the last weeks as things have progressed more and more people discover. 47 and seem to stick around once they discover what this projects all about

8 officials that is impressive. I also think the idea itself contributes to alot of the growth given you are creating a bank that anyone can use to build their applications. It is a huge pain as is now.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

Therefore, 1 ETH = 291.5

Hello everyone, kindly ignore this, as the hammer of justice will soon get to him/her, is funny how you take your time out to scam people and for what gain??, what goes around will surely come around to you with an outstanding accuracy
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Yeah on telegram it's the worst, I'm constantly getting messages from scammers after joining a project's telegram channel, it must be hard for teams to keep their pages clean from scammers, it's so hard to report people on Facebook/Telegram/Twitter/Etc. none of them seem to listen.

You should tweak your security settings in your telegram in a way people can not get to you via pm unless you get to them first and people can not add you to just any group without your Consent that way you keep cheats away, it's a good thing to have seen how 47bk handle the scammer

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: