Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

FSBT - connecting financial worlds. Project is offering full banking/financial package. I see lot of good rating from experts/sites.
But I think token subscription is going slow, is it due to token price which compare to other ICO seems to be high also price should have been fixed at USD or Euro instead of price in ETH?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

Please, my colleague just received her tokens and the price set is at $0.0.(0.83%). I an not really sure of what that means. Can anyone help out?

Hello, i think the reason your friend isn't seeing any price yet is because there is no price yet in the markets, therefore it 0 now. Come April the price will change.
Yes after a while they will show the price is it already on coinmarketcap if someone can confirm that for me because if it is it should show the price.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

Please, my colleague just received her tokens and the price set is at $0.0.(0.83%). I an not really sure of what that means. Can anyone help out?

Hello, i think the reason your friend isn't seeing any price yet is because there is no price yet in the markets, therefore it 0 now. Come April the price will change.
Yes after a while they will show the price is it already on coinmarketcap if someone can confirm that for me because if it is it should show the price.

Here is some helpful information on when/requirements of getting listed on coinmarketcap

What is the criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

With multi-Asset Account, will a client experience secure, transparent and quick banking services, as secure and convenient as we experience in our traditional online banking offices.

this is still my favorite application of 47BK. All accounts and all wallets combined in one application will be great. And you can trade directly from the app cryptocurrencies on Exchanges. I am looking forward to it

Ya their integration they are planning with major exchanges should be a nice change of pace for how we traditionally interact and deal with exchanges for crypto, it will be interesting in the end to see how exactly they manage to present the interface to the 47bk users, i mean i can picture what i'd like it to be like in my head, but i'd also wish i knew which exchanges the bank will partner with for api integrations.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:55:35 PM

FSBT still not listed to exchange so that's why you are seeing price as zero. But after listing you will see good price for your investment. But FSBT benefits can be enjoyed in long term. Don't forget there will be dividend kind of return for token holders.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

Here is some helpful information on when/requirements of getting listed on coinmarketcap

- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.

nesh1, jamzzz123 has mentioned correct info about coinmarketcap.
Even @jamzzz123 I guess they need at least 50K volume also to list on CMC.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

What are the other exchanges where FSBT will be listed or planned/negotiating for listing?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

nesh1, jamzzz123 has mentioned correct info about coinmarketcap.
Even @jamzzz123 I guess they need at least 50K volume also to list on CMC.

You are correct, I missed this point, they do also require 50k volume for a listing also.

Hence why alot of other small coins aren't listed, I think it's a good rule which filters out alot of non-existent projects.

Once a coin hits top 150 they usually get a lot more attention straight away.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

What are the other exchanges where FSBT will be listed or planned/negotiating for listing?

They had some on the Homepage, but i think they were not fixed. Some Exchanges don't like when ICOs advertise with big names to attract new participants.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

With multi-Asset Account, will a client experience secure, transparent and quick banking services, as secure and convenient as we experience in our traditional online banking offices.

Sure everything stated above will be concrete... A project that has to do with financial services must pass all test before rolling out their services to the public anything other than that will be a failure especially for the 47bank team.. That's why i believe the project won't be rushed.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

what a strange situation we are in now? so many scammers around. People should take extra attention and be careful about what they are clicking in their computer. Did somebody inform Fortyseven team about this?
Yes, we are informed. We trying to protect our customers. But unfortunately, they are too many.

That is good that 47B protect their customers.
In my opinion you can spend a few merits to faulerwilli, who exposed the scammer ;-)

All 47 can do is play wack-a-mole with scammers as is the case of internet based companies, and sadly people will continue to fall for them. In the end the best solution is to NEVER trust news or events or anything thats not literally on the official website, or coming directly from representatives of the company (verified devs etc)

Yeah on telegram it's the worst, I'm constantly getting messages from scammers after joining a project's telegram channel, it must be hard for teams to keep their pages clean from scammers, it's so hard to report people on Facebook/Telegram/Twitter/Etc. none of them seem to listen.

You should tweak your security settings in your telegram in a way people can not get to you via pm unless you get to them first and people can not add you to just any group without your Consent that way you keep cheats away, it's a good thing to have seen how 47bk handle the scammer

You can always block those you suspect but it is by far better than many other social media given it gives you anonymity and does not expose your number like other social media channels. You could always just block and ban.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

Sure everything stated above will be concrete... A project that has to do with financial services must pass all test before rolling out their services to the public anything other than that will be a failure especially for the 47bank team.. That's why i believe the project won't be rushed.

I believe Forty seven bank will do great in time, in a null shell this are  the features and technology they plan to implement; Blockchain, Biometrics, Service-oriented architecture, Machine learning, Open API, Smart contracts, Adaptive security architecture, Conversational systems, and Cloud computing.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Just realized the telegram group is closing 10k. That is pretty neat getting that much followers. Btw How many team members are managing the community?

I wonder if they will get 10k followers before the end of this weekend!? That would be a great boost for the team!

I've also just checked the website, I didn't realise they are still offering a 10% bonus for investments under 10 ETH!

That's a great deal especially because the ICO has been running a long time.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

Just realized the telegram group is closing 10k. That is pretty neat getting that much followers. Btw How many team members are managing the community?

I wonder if they will get 10k followers before the end of this weekend!? That would be a great boost for the team!

I've also just checked the website, I didn't realise they are still offering a 10% bonus for investments under 10 ETH!

Thank you for the heads up man; I did not notice the bonus. I just hope they will be able to keep that action going after the ICO; I understand the focus would shift to operations but I think the community should be sustained as well.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

I guess forty seven team have to highlight this above contract address on twitter and other social network as a scam. At least we should keep safe to innocent people from trapped this scam.

ITS VERY SIMPLE, Do NOT ever EVER send Ethereum to an address or contract not in the main post, why would anyone ever take some random strangers comment on a thread and be like "hey let me send ethereum to this".

The website has the necessary investment information, the Main announcement has it.... The developers are available on telegram, theirs no reason for people to get scammed or excuse for getting scammed, Cryptocurrency is money, please be careful with it.

The team does what they can to block these scammers, but honestly at the end of the day everyone needs to use their heads when deducing scam from real.

GUYS ABOVE: please edit out that contract address from your rreplys so that once the scam post gets banned your not advertising the old post/address

This is just logical thinking. Why would you invest to the address that someone has sended you via Bitcointalk ? That is just stupid. As phantam has said you have the Telegram, and the site of the team. Look there first !

I wouldn't blame a victim who maybe came to the thread for the first time and landed his/herself at that page the scammer posted, c'mon didn't you see how convincing the scammer was... Moreover another tip to really know a real contract address that holds the project token is to search the contract address on both etherscan.io and ethplorer.io it will show the available information there is about the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

Now I have looked into the whitepaper a lot, but I have seen the products for traders for the first time today. Again, there are many great products, so that many traders will change from their current platform to 47BK:

Account Management
Access to App Platform
Access to Forty Seven Bank Exchange
Access to Exchanges
Analytics
Derivatives
Hedging
Smart Support
Cryptobonds
Cryptofutures

I will take a closer look at the individual points. to be found in the whitepaper pages 25 - 28

FSBT is full package, not just banking solution. They are combining all major business and  giving user a single platform for every financial thing.

You can say that again, they are providing developers with the total package, all they got to do is just to follow the necessary formalities to get access to the platform and enjoy what Forty Seven Bank got to offer, the project is truly good
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

Thank you for the heads up man; I did not notice the bonus. I just hope they will be able to keep that action going after the ICO; I understand the focus would shift to operations but I think the community should be sustained as well.

Yes definitely and FortySeven need to ensure that they still have loads of activity in their channel after the ICO has ended, like you said it's important for the community to remain positive and continue to help the project grow.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Since the hardcap by Forty Seven Bank is defined by the amount of ETH, I wonder if there is a point in the value of ETH at which the company will have to rethink whether 36000 ETH will be enough

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Hi there, is there a possibility for someone to change his / her ethereum address on his / her internal account?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

The market is going down hard. Will this affect the price rate on Forty Seven ? I had noticed that the price rate changed a few weeks ago. Is that also because of the price of ETH ?

Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: