Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which knowledge is important for crypto trading?  (Read 5155 times)
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

In my opinion the most important thing when doing trading is our psychology and second one is strategies include technical & fundamental analysis, management of risk & money, and trading plan. Psychology become number 1 because many trader who has great strategy but finally loss because they has bad psychology, like greedy, and not patient.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

you need to study the fundamental analysis, watch what news from the company that issued this or that coin, also know the technical analysis if you want to be a trader

WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

Do you think technical analysis is important to this market? I used to use technical analysis but it just gave me little profit. So in my opinion the most important factor in this market is knowing the technology but your psychology must be good then that will bring you much profit.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

I think that market sentiment is still the biggest influence on trading results. You can see that this is a new market, and many new investors have no experience entering the market, for which reason the market becomes very unpredictable due to the psychological barriers that come from investors. The points you have made is good ,you need to follow the market really well before investing and understand how things work, the main idea behind it is simple, but for beginners starting with top ten coins means
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

I think the most valuable knowledge in trading is actually which coins you should better hold or trade for. Like the above-stated reply said, not all coins would survive with an exception of a few. With this idea in mind, you should have ample knowledge in order to at least deduce which coins would have that driving force and continuing power to prosper and not just die out after some time. My opinion is that in crypto trading the most important thing is to stay up to date on all the news that are sourrounding the coin you are trading and of course the whole cryptospace
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

I think that market sentiment is still the biggest influence on trading results. You can see that this is a new market, and many new investors have no experience entering the market, for which reason the market becomes very unpredictable due to the psychological barriers that come from investors. The points you have made is good ,you need to follow the market really well before investing and understand how things work, the main idea behind it is simple, but for beginners starting with top ten coins means
Yeo, You might see yourself losing a lot of money if you do not know waht you are doing. Trading seems simple but it is not a game you can end up broke by doing bad trades. Trading is easy to learn especially when there are many guides and studies you can refer to. What is determinative of your success in trading is your attitude towards a win or lose or both all at the same time
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

If someone want to start trading he must need to knowledge about crypto currency market, If you don’t have a any idea with coin market you can’t start trading so you must need learn altcoin market then you can buy coin which is better for trade. It is very important for start crypto currency trading.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

The best that is very important for crypto trading is to how to earn profit. All of us aiming for profit, we are buying cryptos because we are aiming for profit so we need to have a guidelines that can help us to have a better strategy on how to earn profit in cryptos.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

It is really not easy way to know about crypto trading.Because crypto market any time fluctuate.So If you know better about crypto trading then you follow order book, Buyer quantity, seller quantity and daily candle bar updown quantity. Although it is not perfect way or better way but I hope you will known something. The noise about the coins is one of great indicator to us to see if the coin is pumping and if there are so many people ranting and pointing for the coin who's moving up for that moment then maybe you can join with them and earn for short time
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

The graphical trends coming from trading sites can highly educated us with acquired skill which you can develop in terms of knowledge it will provide. And before start cryptocurrency trading you should know details of a coin in the market and make an analysis before you  choose a coin. I think the most common knowledge that is necessary in crypto trading is to know that when the price is low that's the time to buy and when the price is high then that's the time to sell
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

I think that knowledge is only a small part of the commercial Cryto, so you can trade well need a lot of knowledge, to learn more specialized analysis of charts, technical charts. It is very important to know how it feels in the cryptocurrency environment, assets are important also strategic skills.  You need to be a reader because ir is the root of every traders traits
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

In my opinion, knowledge is needed in the commercial process in the crypto market. Sometimes it is not all to create a profitable form of profit. Graphical analysis skills, understanding of market implications, judgment and assertiveness in decisions will be interlinked components that create a commercially viable trading process. It does not depend on any component and it needs a consistency.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

The important of the architecture for the business of the field of the business field is separated to the parsing cryptocurrency field for given your own projects and input into cryptocurrency field. To make it that you need to be understand, read more comments about the field market and update the cryptocurrency field field is associated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: