Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain  (Read 15820 times)
ASNXT

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:59:19 AM

There are some legal gray areas / problems with an ICO with Token Sale in Asia and America. These must first be clarified to spread this project in the world. Therefore it will probably begin in Europe.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:29:07 AM

There are some legal gray areas / problems with an ICO with Token Sale in Asia and America. These must first be clarified to spread this project in the world. Therefore it will probably begin in Europe.

Correct,
Due to the hammering out of these issues we are erring on the side of caution we are asking citizens within the United States or Singapore not to participate as it may violate the laws within those jurisdictions. That responsibility lies with those citizens, as this will be the first token sale to be done in a truly decentralized fashion. When people participate in the dICO they will be purchasing tokens directly off of the blockchain using the Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange "BarterDEX".

As a business we plan to operate within those countries and many more, but this will come at a later date, once we get the project underway within our two "pilot" nations. Please note that for the moment, the funding mechanism of this token and the business are being kept separate for the sake of simplicity in the beginning phase. There are many things that we can do with the blockchain technology and the token itself but right now we are focused on getting funded.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:31:21 AM

Ok, so only for Europe. Hmm, but gotta see how it goes.

polycryptoblog (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:49:08 AM

I am still trying to understand how blockchain is being implemented in the project besides for raising funds using dICO.

Several routes that this could go:   A third party wallet provider,  using  MNZ token to power an application,  crypto debit card loading.   The possibilities are endless. 
Aengus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Edward Miroslav

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:52:35 AM

You should advertise on www.forum.stake.com. There's a section which is screaming for some loving where a lot of traffic comes through. The forum has over 150 registered users a day & thousands of guests. Definitely worthwhile the few minutes for the extra exposure!

Best of luck with the venture!
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:53:32 AM

Looks like a great project. Please count me in
polycryptoblog (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

You should advertise on www.forum.stake.com. There's a section which is screaming for some loving where a lot of traffic comes through. The forum has over 150 registered users a day & thousands of guests. Definitely worthwhile the few minutes for the extra exposure!

Best of luck with the venture!

Sounds good, I will check it out later today
ASNXT

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:01:58 AM

@MonaizeSupport
How much will the entry price be? And what market capitalization do you expect?

polycryptoblog (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:36:27 AM

@MonaizeSupport

The rate is 15k MNZ per BTC  but there is bonuses and such for using KMD to buy in the first 6 hours and other   early bonuses
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

@MonaizeSupport
The price will be 15,000 MNZ tokens to 1BTC
This is without any bonuses.
For the first 6 hours you will only be able to buy in using KMD due to our partnership with Komodo. From there the token sale will be open to all receiving bonuses decreasing over time. Our hard cap for sales will be 10,000 BTC and our minimum level is going to be 1,000 BTC.

Market cap is hard to anticipate as this is largely based on the market!
We do know that there will only be very few coins created after the initial launch and then (I believe its .0000001 per block - see the ANN/white paper) and the loyalty rewards will definitely increase over time. This is going to make this a *very* rewarding program, which leads me to believe that people will be inclined to hold the coin rather than to just dump it - as it is based on new accounts opened.

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:06:39 PM

looks like a great project to be involved in.

i would offer german translations if needed.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

This sounds great so it will be first ever project on Komodo blockchain this is nice achievement for that.

@OP why official website showing UK and FR? It means only residence of both countries will be eligible to use these services?
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

I am still trying to understand how blockchain is being implemented in the project besides for raising funds using dICO.

Several routes that this could go:   A third party wallet provider,  using  MNZ token to power an application,  crypto debit card loading.   The possibilities are endless.  
yeah,possibilities are always out there but nothing is outlined in the whitepaper. So it's kind of hazy and leave me wondering in the dark. It's like giving an iphone (blockchain) to 2 year old (MNZ) , will he use it?, what will he use it for? etc the possibilities are endless. This is what it sounded like to me currently

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

This sounds great so it will be first ever project on Komodo blockchain this is nice achievement for that.

@OP why official website showing UK and FR? It means only residence of both countries will be eligible to use these services?

The reason is that currently France and the UK are the only two countries that we are going to operate within at launch, as mentioned in the main post. This will not effect the dICO as this will be our "kick-start" towards expansion.
As I mentioned this is just the beginning as we plan for further expansion in 2018 into Germany, the rest of Europe, and the USA.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:59:48 PM

If you wish to invest in the ico it doesn't matter where your based.

dICO = decentralized + anonomous.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:19:15 AM

I have read somewhere, might be one of those blogs stating the ICO price ratio was 1 BTC to 40K MNZ. But it will now be only 15k to a btc. Is this the final pricing?
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:30:38 AM

I have read somewhere, might be one of those blogs stating the ICO price ratio was 1 BTC to 40K MNZ. But it will now be only 15k to a btc. Is this the final pricing?

They adjusted the reward rate and number of MNZ to be released I believe.

1BTC = 15k MNZ but there are also early investor bonuses on top.

Pay with KMD in the first 6 hours of launch and you get +20% so 1BTC = 18k MNZ
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

They adjusted the reward rate and number of MNZ to be released I believe.

1BTC = 15k MNZ but there are also early investor bonuses on top.

Pay with KMD in the first 6 hours of launch and you get +20% so 1BTC = 18k MNZ

This is correct, the final payment is 1 BTC to 15k Monaize tokens with bonuses throughout the payschedule

Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:48:58 PM

This is very interesting!

This seems like quite a large scale project! I will have to keep an eye on this

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

Several routes that this could go:   A third party wallet provider,  using  MNZ token to power an application,  crypto debit card loading.   The possibilities are endless. 

One of the things that we want to do initially is to truly introduce fiat to the blockchain. Initially we intend to use it in ways that are very familiar to those who are in the crypto-scene. Initially to raise funds, as was mentioned, but after that we will be using it in much the same way that cryptocurrency works currently. To pass finances within branches - Think of it like the current uses of crypto, except for using fiat. Of course, we are going to be only able to use it to transfer into other Monaize branches. Of course, this all needs to be cleared by our legal team and local governments, but we are confident that we will be able to work things out as we intend to do this using the correct channels.

Additionally due to the nature of the Komodo Platform, and our partnership with them, we have the capability to store databases on the blockchain. So immutable client information can be stored in a fully encrypted and secure manner. We are also provided with a ton of other developments being partnered with the Komodo Platform, due to their white label platform, we intend to fully use every aspect of the blockchain that we can as we move forward.

To make a much more complex process short, we want to put fiat on the blockchain to start. And explore the other potential uses of this technology as we expand our partnerships through successful experiences within our two initial jurisdictions.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: