Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain  (Read 15824 times)
MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:42:41 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 02:11:17 PM by MonaizeSupport

How much is Monaize's pre-sale price? For example how many Monaize can we buy with a one komodo?
The presale is closed. It was one percent of tokens and was only offered to the SuperNet/Komodo Team to show our loyalty to the partnership that is there.

The price is exactly 1 Bitcoin = 15k Monaize tokens, but more or less are offered based on user discretion and budget.
As of todays market prices thats about 40 cents per MNZ - or aroind 4 MNZ per Komodo.
However - we expect the price of Komodo to go up with market mechnaics of those who want to cash in on the 20% bonus within the first 6 hours. This is best thought of as - for every 100 MNZ token that is purchased, you get 20 more for free!
Edit: Type

enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:01:36 PM

How much is Monaize's pre-sale price? For example how many Monaize can we buy with a one komodo?
U
The presale is closed. It was one percent of tokens and was only offered to the SuperNet/Komodo Team to show our loyalty to the partnership that is there.

The price is exactly 1 Bitcoin = 15k Monaize tokens, but more or less are offered based on user discretion and budget.
As of todays market prices thats about 40 cents per MNZ - or aroind 4 MNZ per Komodo.
However - we expect the price of Komodo to go up with market mechnaics of those who want to cash in on the 20% bonus within the first 6 hours. This is best thought of as - for every 100 MNZ token that is purchased, you get 20 more for free!

Thanks for the response, it seems quite reasonable. Good Luck!
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:09:10 PM

Edit: Type

That is a good chance for who is holding KMD coins in the first hours ICO but I believe that anybody holds and buys MNZ with KMD coins it will help them to get more profits especially KMD is quite cheap at the present . you can get double your profit when taking part in this ICO and I really believe the co-operation between KMD platform and MONAIZE banking and it will be hot in next months . 
cyntmms1

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:40:49 AM

E-Banking platform that I think is awaited by many people, hopefully soon launching and can grow rapidly.

Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

chaotic, your bounty portal Facebook and Twitter system is not running. do not disappoint your campaign supporters
StarSLight

Merit: 40

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

To date, I have not found much information about the project. I hope to see new reviews soon and not only in English, but also in Russian
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

chaotic, your bounty portal Facebook and Twitter system is not running. do not disappoint your campaign supporters

We are aware of this issue and are addressing it with the bounty manager. I will be monitoring this issue closely

MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:10:56 PM

To date, I have not found much information about the project. I hope to see new reviews soon and not only in English, but also in Russian

We would love to see this aswell!
Check us out at crypto compare:
www.cryptocompare.com/coins/mnz/overview

Additionally I have actually found this Russian review: https://youtu.be/5kmzqzyl2Ns
We also have a russian Telegram: https://t.me/monaize_rus

vanarebane

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:43:59 AM

This is a nice and new project using blockchain to handle bank business, which has much competition in this industry. What are the advantages you will beat them?
Bziir

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

We are aware of this issue and are addressing it with the bounty manager. I will be monitoring this issue closely

bounty portal system:
Facebook: system is not running
Twitter Running: system running
Value of Stakes: system Not running

sorry dev: using bounty portal system is always problematic and I will inform every day for you
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:01:55 AM

Do not you have a company bounty?

sfovwxsz

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:06:30 AM

Combined with the difficulty, but this idea is very good, if really can be achieved, is an innovation. There are similar products in the market
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

Is there a guide on how we join the dICO in the komodo system? I looked at monaize.com but I could not find any contacts.
Semen222

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

Do you really work with companies that are listed on your white sheet?

[
Jinjernuts

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

Hey folks, as somebody looking for a crypto friendly banking solution, the banking element certainly seems very promising.
Does it only offer mPOS as a payment option, or will it include 24/7 faster payments too?
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

if I see the price of his coins 15000MNZ equal to 1BTC it is very big .. I can not imagine if only I get that much reward from bounty results maybe tomorrow I will join his bounty because now I still at work this is very make me the spirit may be I will invest some of my savings in this project while monitoring the project well
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

Monaize Vietnamese ANN thead and Telegram local Group LIVE:
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=21268.0

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/D0-9GRC23U_KHh9PHVE1sA
Birka

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:25:30 PM

if I see the price of his coins 15000MNZ equal to 1BTC it is very big .. I can not imagine if only I get that much reward from bounty results maybe tomorrow I will join his bounty because now I still at work this is very make me the spirit may be I will invest some of my savings in this project while monitoring the project well
A what? Please do not join this campaign, not much reward for your hard work here.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:31:11 PM

I have downloaded Agama wallet and swing wallet, but both of them always getting error when I try to running those app. Any suggestion which wallet I have to use to participate in this project. My friend suggest me to use paper wallet, but I am looking if there is mobile wallet but I didn't find on PlayStore.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Birka

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

I have downloaded Agama wallet and swing wallet, but both of them always getting error when I try to running those app. Any suggestion which wallet I have to use to participate in this project. My friend suggest me to use paper wallet, but I am looking if there is mobile wallet but I didn't find on PlayStore.
Did you download 2.0.32a-beta? I can assure you that in Win10x64 it works without any glitches, just do not rush, it takes time (5-6hrs for me) to sync all the blockchains you have chosen.

You would not need a wallet to participate in the first decentralized ICO, Komodo team will issue a specialized app where you would just need to install it and use as a regular electrum wallet.

There will be no mobile wallet yet although, as I remember it correctly, there is something in the works.
And no, paper wallet would get you nothing but a ... cold storage. You can do a lot of things with it, including trowing into strangers on the street, but that would not get you participating into any ICO. Just hold on for now and wait for some news from the Komodo guys in a week or two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: