Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:39:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain  (Read 15820 times)
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:05:56 PM

Here is a Monaize video review (in Russian):

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_ChucK_

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:38:17 AM

Let me share my skepticism about the Monaize project…
For what purposes will the MNZ token be used? At the moment, only for the implementation of the loyalty program? I.e. the actual working application of the token on the platform is not present and, probably, will not be. Representatives of the team ask in telegram-chat what application users would like to see for the token. And this is only a week before ICO Shocked, before they sell us these tokens! If the token does not have an application, it does not cost anything! This is a trinket for the sake of taking money through the ICO.
But what about the loyalty program, you ask? Passive income - it's cool!
Loyalty program ...
Let's count a little. Information for calculations is on page 25 of the WP.
Let's consider the 5th year.
If KMD will cost $ 1 and «NUMBER OF MONTHLY SIGN UPS» = 500000 (as noted in the WP), then by the formula we will all get (5*500000)/1 = 2500000 KMD. I.e 2500000(KMD)*1($) = 2500000 $ for everyone.
If KMD will cost $ 100 and «NUMBER OF MONTHLY SIGN UPS» = 500000 (as noted in the WP), then by the formula we will all get (5*500000)/100 = 25000 KMD. I.e 25000(KMD)*100($) = 2500000 $ for everyone. That is the same as in the first case.
The number in dollars is equal to the number of signers, multiplied by the bonus (x2/3/x4/x5 depending on the year).
That is, from 2018 to 2021 (according to WP), users will receive 40,944,000 $. But with at a rate of 7000 for BTC developers will receive on ICO with a max cup 70,000,000 $.
Catch the thought?
You give them 70 million, and after 4 years you get a total of 41 mln.
I.e. even after 4 years you will not return your investment.
Where is the mistake? Show me please! I really hope that somewhere I was wrong.
Will there be a loyalty program after 2021? In the WP, nothing is said about this…
They say, well, we are building a bank of the future! It's the most important!
Yeah, yeah, ok… But what will be for the person who will now give his money for implementation? What profit? The Monaize will have a bank and business, and what will get ICO-participants?
In my opinion, it would be fair for passive earnings to allocate a portion of the annual cost of customer service, and not just for SIGN UPS. That there was an analogue of owning shares, not candy wrappers, i.e. to get a part of the company's profits. Or do you think those who give you money are fools, and that they do not deserve fair compensation, as in large real companies.
As a KMD-holder, I do not want to throw them into the wind.
Argumented criticism is welcome. What did I miss? Huh
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:41:30 AM

Project looks interesting and good to go. Count me in...

Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:04:51 AM

Project looks interesting and good to go. Count me in...

Indeed, he deserves attention. I studied it in more detail.
polycryptoblog (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:28:16 AM

For what purposes will the MNZ token be used? At the moment, only for the implementation of the loyalty program? I.e. the actual working application of the token on the platform is not present and, probably, will not be. Representatives of the team ask in telegram-chat what application users would like to see for the token. And this is only a week before ICO Shocked, before they sell us these tokens! If the token does not have an application, it does not cost anything! This is a trinket for the sake of taking money through the ICO.
Loyalty program ...
If KMD will cost $ 1 and «NUMBER OF MONTHLY SIGN UPS» = 500000 (as noted in the WP), then by the formula we will all get (5*500000)/1 = 2500000 KMD. I.e 2500000(KMD)*1($) = 2500000 $ for everyone.
If KMD will cost $ 100 and «NUMBER OF MONTHLY SIGN UPS» = 500000 (as noted in the WP), then by the formula we will all get (5*500000)/100 = 25000 KMD. I.e 25000(KMD)*100($) = 2500000 $ for everyone. That is the same as in the first case.
The number in dollars is equal to the number of signers, multiplied by the bonus (x2/3/x4/x5 depending on the year).
That is, from 2018 to 2021 (according to WP), users will receive 40,944,000 $. But with at a rate of 7000 for BTC developers will receive on ICO with a max cup 70,000,000 $.
Catch the thought?
Will there be a loyalty program after 2021? In the WP, nothing is said about this…
Yeah, yeah, ok… But what will be for the person who will now give his money for implementation? What profit? The Monaize will have a bank and business, and what will get ICO-participants?
In my opinion, it would be fair for passive earnings to allocate a portion of the annual cost of customer service, and not just for SIGN UPS. That there was an analogue of owning shares, not candy wrappers, i.e. to get a part of the company's profits. Or do you think those who give you money are fools, and that they do not deserve fair compensation, as in large real companies.

By your calculations if it just reaches the minimum cap,  you would be making approximately 6x your investment.

Also future/current use cases could require or at least accept MNZ token to use.

So best case scenario you make 6x if you hold and MNZ team hits its goals.
Worst case scenario ,  you 60% ROI from rewards alone ( and this is assuming Komodo doesn't maintain its upward price trajectory ) and you still have all your coins to use.

Also the MNZ team can proceed a lot faster raising 10k vs 1k .

I believe the loyalty program will be around after 2021,  just the multiplier will not increase.  Best to wait for an official statement or ask them directly in Slack

Ib4E

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:18:40 AM

Anxiously awaiting this promising upcoming dICO. Will continue to stock some more kmd for the 20% bonus  Smiley
To the moon and beyond $KMD $MNZ

EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

This project seems really promising but i'm unease with the banking system on this platform would really be decentralized by all means! Huh
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

Loyalty program ...
Catch the thought?

By your calculations if it just reaches the minimum cap,  you would be making approximately 6x your investment.

Also future/current use cases could require or at least accept MNZ token to use.

So best case scenario you make 6x if you hold and MNZ team hits its goals.
Worst case scenario ,  you 60% ROI from rewards alone ( and this is assuming Komodo doesn't maintain its upward price trajectory ) and you still have all your coins to use.

Also the MNZ team can proceed a lot faster raising 10k vs 1k .

I believe the loyalty program will be around after 2021,  just the multiplier will not increase.  Best to wait for an official statement or ask them directly in Slack

This is correct - loyalties would remain constant after 2021 at 5x

This project seems really promising but i'm unease with the banking system on this platform would really be decentralized by all means! Huh

What is it that makes you uneasy about it?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
dollux

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:44:14 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 08:15:26 PM by dollux

That's an easy question, even I can answer that.

This should give everybody a little clue.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/17/business/a-bank-too-big-to-jail.html

140 Years of Financial Crises:

http://www.jfki.fu-berlin.de/faculty/economics/team/Ehemalige_Mitarbeiter_innen/schularick/Old_Dog_New_Tricks_Schularick.pdf
MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:07:31 PM

We have a telegram only release of the wallets! Come check it out for the official MNZ wallets
https://t.me/MonaizeOfficial

MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

http://www.jfki.fu-berlin.de/faculty/economics/team/Ehemalige_Mitarbeiter_innen/schularick/Old_Dog_New_Tricks_Schularick.pdf

Thanks so much for those links!
These issues are the things we are committed to changing!
Thats what we do at Monaize. We are striving to bring ethics back into the banking world!
The current institutions do indeed have issues - We know that financial technologies and blockchain is the future of finance, like all these big banks are finding out and announcing.

We are simply doing something about it

dollux

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:46:31 PM

Thanks so much for those links!
These issues are the things we are committed to changing!
Thats what we do at Monaize. We are striving to bring ethics back into the banking world!
The current institutions do indeed have issues - We know that financial technologies and blockchain is the future of finance, like all these big banks are finding out and announcing.

We are simply doing something about it

Yup, I don't doubt your good intentions, I just wanted to point out some plain reasoning.
Like I said it's an easy question to answer.

Thanks.  Smiley
dollux

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:59:05 AM

Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with

Yup sure thing, my expressed interest is the medium to small business sector, Monaize - Banking, are targeting this sector with their services. This sector will benefit greatly and is in much need of the services being offered, from this perspective to me it is a no brainer. The labor market is changing rapidly, more and more individuals are having to become self employed, needing banking services to streamline their business transactions.

So an investment in Monaize - Banking, is multi faceted, it is investment in new technology, investment in much needed banking services, investment in new business operations, and on top of that it is an investment in people, plus the chance of gaining a reward for making an investment into something worth while with tangible results. To add to all this it can only bring more liquidity into local, national and international economy's, which can only be good for The Real Economy's.

To me it is nothing to be sniffed at, a great deal of tangible value can come from this.
Minator1

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:45:42 AM

Great Job,

DEV this coin can be mine with gpu?

Best of lucks !
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:02:17 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 10:43:14 AM by tomsmith26

Great Job,

DEV this coin can be mine with gpu?

Best of lucks !

Yes, it can and it has been announced as POW algo = Equihash as written at the first page of this thread but the reward is only 0.0001 MNZ reward for people who participate in securing network. There are 100 coins created for per million blocks mined .

I think it's important to buy and hold MNZ as future assets for your savings as I used to do with My KMD coins last year.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:40:49 PM

I`m new to Komodo blockchain and was really surprised that it has no wallets releases with final version yet!
Agama wallet, which is recommended on the first post of this thread is only in early beta version and it's recommended that one does not use it as a primary wallet for one's cryptocurrencies!
Ok, I downloaded this wallet and try to get my address, but the wallet just stack in downloading blocks(   
Is there a faq how to skip basilisk network checks at on Agama wallet startup?

gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:53:58 PM

Where is the bounty link
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:03:12 PM

I`m new to Komodo blockchain and was really surprised that it has no wallets releases with final version yet!
Agama wallet, which is recommended on the first post of this thread is only in early beta version and it's recommended that one does not use it as a primary wallet for one's cryptocurrencies!
Ok, I downloaded this wallet and try to get my address, but the wallet just stack in downloading blocks(   

Just try the barterDEX. It does support several coins including upcoming ICO monaize and of course KMD. It generates KMD wallet address but I think it does not accrue interest.
jlbaseball11

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:10:36 AM

When the ICO starts, do we simply need to send KMD to the address provided?  Where will our MNZ go to us?  Do we need the MNZ wallet?
Thanks
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:12:07 AM

You dont need a wallet per se - the only one that I think you need is the Swing wallet.

When the ICO starts, do we simply need to send KMD to the address provided?  Where will our MNZ go to us?  Do we need the MNZ wallet?
Thanks

They will have individualized addresses as the barterdex generates these for you. These are secure as long as you keep your 12 word code

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: