Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 07:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain  (Read 15820 times)
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:51:45 AM

I`m new to Komodo blockchain and was really surprised that it has no wallets releases with final version yet!
Agama wallet, which is recommended on the first post of this thread is only in early beta version and it's recommended that one does not use it as a primary wallet for one's cryptocurrencies!
Ok, I downloaded this wallet and try to get my address, but the wallet just stack in downloading blocks(   
Is there a faq how to skip basilisk network checks at on Agama wallet startup?

You dont need a wallet per se - the only one that I think you need is the Swing wallet.

Do you mean than I can use Komodo Swing Wallet for Monaize? I`m curious because it is not on the recommended list on the first post of this thread.
Well, how can I verify if Komodo Swing Wallet is working fine for Monaize as its dICO has not started yet?
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:13:44 AM

I`m new to Komodo blockchain and was really surprised that it has no wallets releases with final version yet!
Agama wallet, which is recommended on the first post of this thread is only in early beta version and it's recommended that one does not use it as a primary wallet for one's cryptocurrencies!
Ok, I downloaded this wallet and try to get my address, but the wallet just stack in downloading blocks(   
Is there a faq how to skip basilisk network checks at on Agama wallet startup?

You dont need a wallet per se - the only one that I think you need is the Swing wallet.

Do you mean than I can use Komodo Swing Wallet for Monaize? I`m curious because it is not on the recommended list on the first post of this thread.
Well, how can I verify if Komodo Swing Wallet is working fine for Monaize as its dICO has not started yet?

You don't. The swing wallet is just a regular wallet for KMD. Unless you use Linux, try using Buildog's BarterDEX. It's suppose to work with MNZ and BTC, KMD, REVs or whatever daemon you have running atm. Please do not forget, Komodo uses atomic swap protocol, meaning you need to run all the coins at the same time (yes, including full BTC node, unless it's in electrum mode).
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:18:36 AM

Banking Meets Blockchain
i think you are to late to this party
there are a lot of blockchain about bank
pinoioe

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

do you happen to know who did the branding for Monaize? I like it a lot!
Minator1

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

When we can mine it with GPU?

Im waiting for it !

Look great !
coinhunter_mt2

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

It looks like that the project is very promising. It also has huge potential for future. The project based on Komodo platform, which contains amazing ideas, too.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:53:04 PM

It looks like that the project is very promising. It also has huge potential for future. The project based on Komodo platform, which contains amazing ideas, too.

for Sure!
just imagine having the opportunity to open a bank account with a few click, validate it and receive lending and a MasterCard to user your money in the parallel FIAT world!
AMAZING!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:46:41 PM

I downloaded the MNZ wallet. KMD opened quite fast compared to the wallet. Good Job!
Ptaha

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:14:56 PM

Definetely like this project, I am in))
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

The process of participation in DICO needs to be described in detail. I've been following the monaize project from the start, but I'm confused. The most basic question is which wallet will we join DICO, KMD, MNZ, Agama or Barter? A detailed guide to finding answers to all the questions is very good.
Nadia_l

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:36:43 PM

The process of participation in DICO needs to be described in detail. I've been following the monaize project from the start, but I'm confused. The most basic question is which wallet will we join DICO, KMD, MNZ, Agama or Barter? A detailed guide to finding answers to all the questions is very good.

Definitely would be very useful for the project when the team will make that detailed guide to using wallets for the MNZ!
Otherside that`s what IMO could scare some investors off the board.
As to me, I decided to make paper wallet before the stable and bugless version of the Agama or others will be launched.
MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:05:53 AM

Never fear! By the time the dICO rolls around we will have a guide out to you to prepare!
Further, the paper wallet is a great option! Safest way to store your tokens ever.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

Never fear! By the time the dICO rolls around we will have a guide out to you to prepare!
Further, the paper wallet is a great option! Safest way to store your tokens ever.

I will be ready to join this project with my KMD coins and we only have 1 day to go . Now I can see the ratio 1:6 but it's not final ratio.
I expect we can buy MNZ coin with the ratio 1:8 paid with KMD tomorrow . Which exchanges will be listed on after Monaize ICO finished?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:54:56 AM

I will be ready to join this project with my KMD coins and we only have 1 day to go . Now I can see the ratio 1:6 but it's not final ratio.
I expect we can buy MNZ coin with the ratio 1:8 paid with KMD tomorrow . Which exchanges will be listed on after Monaize ICO finished?

To answer your question is this . I firmly believe that BarterDEX will be the place of exchange. Don't you think so. Eventhough the ICO is ongoing you can readily exchange it to whatever crypto BarterDEX can cater.  But it is only my opinion because it kinda common sense. Devs or people from Monaize can always tell otherwise.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:00:26 AM

I like that the wallet used the Komodo project

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
kartikji

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:55:52 AM

Hi Team, is there any whitelist?
kartikji

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

Any one from community know is there any whitelist required?

RoHoss

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

Where are the information for the monaize ico?
I want to prepare but what have I to do?
Will be Monaize same sucess are Monaco?
So many new credit cards for the cryptocurreny world …
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:45:50 PM

Any one from community know is there any whitelist required?

No whitelist required. This is a fully decentralized ICO
We will be doing it with cross chain atomic swaps so that it will be secure and you will have access to your tokens nearly immediately.

As for news updates, we have a FAQ that is rolling out as well as guides to use the ICO.
The KMD team ran a huge test with exactly 1 BTC worth of MNZ allowing them to realize where the issues were with the software. They have been smoothing out the operation of the GUI app so that everyone will have a great experience.

If you are looking for wallets they have been announced in the telegram announcement channel, and discussed extensively within the other channels.

Additionally, there was a great video from CryptoGrinders done today with a live AMA that went out this morning. See here for the following link to the AMA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aZO-B3pfg4

There will be much more stuff coming out soon as we get the BarterDEX application finalized and we will get the guides and final launch version of the dICO.

Many people have been asking if it is possible to deposit your KMD prior, to the ICO into your "smart wallet address" generated through the BarterDEX, and the answer is yes with a huge caveat - WE DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS. Please keep your KMD in a secure location until you can guarantee that you will be able to make a swap and then withdraw your KMD. These wallets are secure, but if you lose your key, your funds will not be recoverable.

Ther you go!

MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

Where are the information for the monaize ico?
I want to prepare but what have I to do?
Will be Monaize same sucess are Monaco?
So many new credit cards for the cryptocurreny world …

This is not a crypto card...
This is a platform for businesses please read our white paper.
This allows people to get B2B accounts with extremely fast KYC.
There will be new released videos and written guides when the final dICO app rolls out

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: