Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain  (Read 15820 times)
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:20:51 PM

Monaize has launched a gif and photo campaign, and the most popular share is going to give 250 MNZ. In addition, Ceo of the Monaize in the telegram group on Wednesday will answer the questions; there are news that ICO will start in ten days. Everything is clear until the week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:59:52 PM

Monaize has launched a gif and photo campaign, and the most popular share is going to give 250 MNZ. In addition, Ceo of the Monaize in the telegram group on Wednesday will answer the questions; there are news that ICO will start in ten days. Everything is clear until the week.

Yes! Today there is indeed an AMA come check it out!
t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

Edit: there is no date released for the ICO as of yet.
And there is a meme competition for our community!

coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:49:36 AM

t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

What a pity that I`ve missed AMA!
Can anyone lell here a few words what new information was there told!
And as I realise, there is no even the approximate date released for the ICO? 

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:20:23 PM

t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

Missed that also, is it possible to have a summary of the questions and answers in here?
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:15:38 PM

t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

Missed that also, is it possible to have a summary of the questions and answers in here?

Absolutely!

So the big things that came out of the AMA were a few well worded questions. I will do my best to summarize.

One that was asked was about the hardcap. A direct quote from Robert follows,
"The price of btc has exploded since we first set out to the ICO and with our current hard cap of 10 000 btc we have realised this is to much. WE WILL BE LOWERING THIS AMOUNT. The actual raise amount will be communicated when we announce the new date for the ICO."

When asked about the date for the ICO, it was reiterated that we have an internal date set, but due to the two delays we have had thus far we wont be announcing the date until we are 110% sure it will be the final date.

We discussed the mechanics of mining and how that will look when "merged" with the Komodo Platform and then when and if it will be appropriate to discuss a split.

Masternodes were also inquired about, and we mentioned that this is not currently in the road map but something that we could absolutely do in the future as the blockchain is our own and we are able to change or include protocols as needed.

One member inquired to the price of KMD falling abruptly when the second delay occurred, relating it to current market businesses and relating to their stocks. A response from Vincent follows

"This is not our business, our banking partners PFS or Wacecrest has also their human ressources issues, this happen in all companies. We are concentrating fully on our services, and making sure that our partners provide us with the highest level of services, if their stock prices or currency goes up or down, that is not our concern"

There were some questions raised about the Komodo Platform, one of which was how we could offer an ICO on a platform/cryptocurrency that doesnt have a legal entity behind it. A response from our CEO follows:

"The tokens are issued by Monaize Pte. Ltd. which is a legal entity in Singapore. And the Blockchain is an indépendant private Monaize Blockchain, all nodes (servers) are managed and paid by Monaize. All this relationships are binned with legal contracts. Like I said before, Komodo is a service provider to Monaize."

Additionally there were questions raised in relation to a recent article about the CEO of Komodo. The question was responded to by our CEO Vincent below:

"We at Monaize have nothing to do with the person that you indicated. Komodo is a blockchain service provider to Monaize and also a minority share holder in Monaize. We consider this as a Komodo's human resource issue and we have nothing to add to it. Technological companies have often incidents like this unfortunately, individual are often trying to do some buzz and maybe sometimes trying to make some money out of it. We at Monaize are also working closely with the head technical team from Komodo and we are not informed about the product manager that you mentioned. Activities going on in Komodo, got nothing to do with the launching of our dICO."

Lastly, but some would argue not least, it was argued that British beers are far inferior to all German beers. Consensus was reached on this argument that German beers were better.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask them here or in telegram at t.me/MonaizeOfficial

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

Absolutely!

So the big things that came out of the AMA were a few well worded questions. I will do my best to summarize.

"The price of btc has exploded since we first set out to the ICO and with our current hard cap of 10 000 btc we have realised this is to much. WE WILL BE LOWERING THIS AMOUNT. The actual raise amount will be communicated when we announce the new date for the ICO."

When asked about the date for the ICO, it was reiterated that we have an internal date set, but due to the two delays we have had thus far we wont be announcing the date until we are 110% sure it will be the final date.

We discussed the mechanics of mining and how that will look when "merged" with the Komodo Platform and then when and if it will be appropriate to discuss a split.

Masternodes were also inquired about, and we mentioned that this is not currently in the road map but something that we could absolutely do in the future as the blockchain is our own and we are able to change or include protocols as needed.

One member inquired to the price of KMD falling abruptly when the second delay occurred, relating it to current market businesses and relating to their stocks. A response from Vincent follows

"This is not our business, our banking partners PFS or Wacecrest has also their human ressources issues, this happen in all companies. We are concentrating fully on our services, and making sure that our partners provide us with the highest level of services, if their stock prices or currency goes up or down, that is not our concern"

There were some questions raised about the Komodo Platform, one of which was how we could offer an ICO on a platform/cryptocurrency that doesnt have a legal entity behind it. A response from our CEO follows:

"The tokens are issued by Monaize Pte. Ltd. which is a legal entity in Singapore. And the Blockchain is an indépendant private Monaize Blockchain, all nodes (servers) are managed and paid by Monaize. All this relationships are binned with legal contracts. Like I said before, Komodo is a service provider to Monaize."

Additionally there were questions raised in relation to a recent article about the CEO of Komodo. The question was responded to by our CEO Vincent below:

"We at Monaize have nothing to do with the person that you indicated. Komodo is a blockchain service provider to Monaize and also a minority share holder in Monaize. We consider this as a Komodo's human resource issue and we have nothing to add to it. Technological companies have often incidents like this unfortunately, individual are often trying to do some buzz and maybe sometimes trying to make some money out of it. We at Monaize are also working closely with the head technical team from Komodo and we are not informed about the product manager that you mentioned. Activities going on in Komodo, got nothing to do with the launching of our dICO."

Lastly, but some would argue not least, it was argued that British beers are far inferior to all German beers. Consensus was reached on this argument that German beers were better.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask them here or in telegram at t.me/MonaizeOfficial

Awesome, thanks guys! I don't use Telegram appreciate this.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:36:28 PM

So it is based in komodo blockchain, why not ethereum, what additional benefits will it bring to utilize komodo for this project?

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:50:33 PM

t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

Absolutely!

Thank your for information about this content . I'm waiting for the day of Monaize dICO launching but I have not yet seen the news about this re-launching at the present and what is about the signature campaign ? it ended the week 6 as noticed on the signature spreadsheet but I can not see any updates from week 4 to week 6 about this fact look at this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvNay5uRYeaRjmYEWPAU1CMV0MT72Uzi8ecE5VPkAAc/edit#gid=1211450697. So is it extended to the next weeks . I can not know to do what the next schedules are on this campaign?
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:27:21 PM

So it is based in komodo blockchain, why not ethereum, what additional benefits will it bring to utilize komodo for this project?

Yes, we have many reasons for going with Komodo. One of which is that the KMD team shares our ideals and values. Further, we believe that they have some astounding technology and we have partnered with them to take advantage of that. Lastly, it is a pioneering thing to launch on their blockchain as they are the first zero-knowledge coin to do a ICO, but also they are constantly innovating and share out vision of collaboration, which is what we are doing within the business sector.

Ethereum Tokens are very common these days, we dont want to fall into that category. So due to this, we have decided to do things outside of the traditional box, much like our company is doing.

t.me/MonaizeOfficial
Its going on right now!

Absolutely!

Thank your for information about this content . I'm waiting for the day of Monaize dICO launching but I have not yet seen the news about this re-launching at the present and what is about the signature campaign ? it ended the week 6 as noticed on the signature spreadsheet but I can not see any updates from week 4 to week 6 about this fact look at this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lvNay5uRYeaRjmYEWPAU1CMV0MT72Uzi8ecE5VPkAAc/edit#gid=1211450697. So is it extended to the next weeks . I can not know to do what the next schedules are on this campaign?

In relation to this, our bounty manager, Irfan_pak10 is the guy to discuss this with. He recently took a couple days off, but the campaign is not ended. I have attempted to fill in for him in the mean time, but now he is gearing back up and will get things into full swing.
We appreciate your patience.

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:35:21 PM

i'm here to resubmit all my italian translation works:
Plz Irfan, update the google sheet.
ANN bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308436.0
BOUNTY bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308387.0
WITEPAPER:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4d9d9kl4ofwpz8/monaize_whitepaper_ITA.pdf?dl=0

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
12popi123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

can someone send me some thread or post about that when i hold and stake monaize i get free monaize + komodo coins?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:55:59 AM

Exciting to have this ICO in the coming weeks I hope. The delayed has left my KMD to earn more interest as I was planning to use it for Monaize ICO . Now I have some more KOMODO tokens to spend for Monaize.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tomsmith26

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:17:20 PM

can someone send me some thread or post about that when i hold and stake monaize i get free monaize + komodo coins?

you can see this guide on the white page and calculate your reward for holding this coin and  the reward will be paid everymonth.

You can refer to this link https://monaize.com/assets/pdf/monaize_whitepaper.pdf

You should buy and hold your KMD if you want to join this Monaize ICO with 20% bonus during the first 6 hours when ICO is launched.

stuffedcobalt

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:35:25 PM

Do you have the bounty program?
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

As mentioned please check the white paper.
i'm here to resubmit all my italian translation works:
Plz Irfan, update the google sheet.
ANN bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308436.0
BOUNTY bitcointalk thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308387.0
WITEPAPER:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4d9d9kl4ofwpz8/monaize_whitepaper_ITA.pdf?dl=0

Please send this to IrfanPak10, our bounty manager.

Do you have the bounty program?

We do indeed
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2277572.0

adabau

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:07:56 PM

MonaizeSupport, can you tell approximate date when the ICO begins? What is the main problem that you can not start ICO in time? Is it a matter of your team or Komodo team?
Give us more information.
Mandrag

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:16:17 PM

When can we expect the ICO to take place ?
tomsmith26

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

it has not got any official updates from the MNZ Team but as I know all techniques for dICO platform has been already for MNZ automic swap and it's successfully tested on KMD platform .
I think we are very closer to this day of launching Monaize ICO and They have prepared everything for this important ICO so The ICO launching will be announced soon . 
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:21:55 PM

it has not got any official updates from the MNZ Team but as I know all techniques for dICO platform has been already for MNZ automic swap and it's successfully tested on KMD platform .
I think we are very closer to this day of launching Monaize ICO and They have prepared everything for this important ICO so The ICO launching will be announced soon . 

With BTC at $16,000 I hope they adjust the minimums. And who knows BTC may be $25,000 by the time of the ICO. When 1st announced I think BTC was like $4,000
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

MonaizeSupport, can you tell approximate date when the ICO begins? What is the main problem that you can not start ICO in time? Is it a matter of your team or Komodo team?
Give us more information.

At this point, I cannot tell you a date as we dont want to keep estimating. Im assured the progress looks very good though.
We are waiting for the KMD team to figure out a smooth and seemless gui. Then we will proceed with the listing and make everyone aware that there is two weeks until the launch.

With BTC at $16,000 I hope they adjust the minimums. And who knows BTC may be $25,000 by the time of the ICO. When 1st announced I think BTC was like $4,000

We are definitely going to lower the hardcap. I have not heard anything of increasing the supply of the token, but at this point we are holding to the base softcap of 1k BTC and lowering the hardcap. We will be issuing a statement once this is set in stone.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: