Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 03:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MNZ][B2B] Monaize - Banking Meets Blockchain  (Read 15826 times)
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

I am still waiting patiently for the release of new roadmap . It has been a week before 1 month  since support from monaize mentioned about a revised roadmap to be published. I am looking forward to read it.

any update here?i'm waiting news since months!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
MonaizeSupport

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Monaize Provides Business Current Accounts!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

I am still waiting patiently for the release of new roadmap . It has been a week before 1 month  since support from monaize mentioned about a revised roadmap to be published. I am looking forward to read it.

any update here?i'm waiting news since months!

Anyone home?  No social media activity in quite some time.

We are still working hard behind the scenes. There is just so much going on, and we wanted to take a standoffish approach as we didnt have anything locked down. More information will be forthcoming.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:09:14 AM

Having a pre sale privately on tokens in April is a good sign for Monaize according to the blog I have read. Finally after a long dry spell for this project there is a news that truly worth the wait.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

Having a pre sale privately on tokens in April is a good sign for Monaize according to the blog I have read. Finally after a long dry spell for this project there is a news that truly worth the wait.

Thanks much for your support! We have been working very hard for this to come to fruition!

phuognz999

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:08:45 AM

hopefully this coin give us more money.  Smiley Cheesy
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

Yes. it's right . That's a good news I'm waiting for . We need a long patience for this interesting project and I'm really eager to join this Monaize ICO .
I think we shouldn't last the time for ICO Then It will be less attractive for many investors. Now Let's it get on the big rally.
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

So what can you offer better than Bankera? They already having functional product aka Spectrocoin where sheres are distributed monthly.
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

Dev can you  clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

We are currently reworking our whitepaper as there have been a few new hires. You can view the original team on our old whitepaper at www.monaize.com
Currently we are securing pre-sale positions even though the contribution limit is quite high.

So what can you offer better than Bankera? They already having functional product aka Spectrocoin where sheres are distributed monthly.

We are not in competition with Bankera as they do not provide B2B current accounts last time I checked. In comparison we provide only business current accounts for client companies as they are the most underbanked in the world. We currently have a working product as well, ours is simply in closed beta, streamlining the sign up process.
Another distinct difference is that we are not going to be based on another blockchain (either based on NEM or ERC20 as far as I can tell), and are going to be beginning with our own blockchain as an asset of the Komodo Platform.
Further, the ICO for bankera has already concluded if I am not mistaken, ours has yet to begin. Further we will not be providing exchange services to the general public. Our accounts will be the first to be a business current account with a built in cryptocurrency wallet.
Additionally it seems that Bankera does not exactly provide current accounts but instead will launch an exchange on top of its coin protocol.

Moris1987

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

53.763.640 €

That is your hard cap? Do you guys actually know how much money you need to start lending the money? Further on Bankera already got a bank. And since the company is registered in UK it will be really though for you guys.
I do not see not one special reason to invest in this ico.

If you have working products please show it to us. Spectrocoin was operational 4 years before they launch BANKERA project.

Yes ico of Bankera is finished with raised of more than 100.000.000€. We are waiting now for coins to be audit from external and internal company. I am not from their team, just investor who wants to know details.

What will be interest rates when borrowing the money? How will you deal with legislation of the UK? When you will get license of Bank of England for lending the money?
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

53.763.640 €

That is your hard cap? Do you guys actually know how much money you need to start lending the money? Further on Bankera already got a bank. And since the company is registered in UK it will be really though for you guys.

If you have working products please show it to us. Spectrocoin was operational 4 years before they launch BANKERA project.

Yes ico of Bankera is finished with raised of more than 100.000.000€. We are waiting now for coins to be audit from external and internal company. I am not from their team, just investor who wants to know details.
I agree almost with everything, but there are reasons to invest here.
Moris1987

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

[/quote]
I agree almost with everything, but there are reasons to invest here.
[/quote]

Show them to us!

We do not want scams anymore
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

53.763.640 €

What will be interest rates when borrowing the money? How will you deal with legislation of the UK? When you will get license of Bank of England for lending the money?

Have you read the white paper?
They have mentioned in their telegram that they are updating it as we speak. There was an AMA a while back that was posted here that confirmed that the hardcap has been lowered from the original amount due to price fluctuations.

Further, there is really no lending happening here. Monaize is providing business current accounts. Similar to allowing for small businesses to get all their needed services from the app. They connect businesses with other lenders such as bit bond and other such partners. Please review the general business model before FUDDing around the thread.

In case anyone isn't paying attention, the longevity of this project should show something. If it was a scam it would have been a cash grab. The Monaize team is obviously trying to get things right before they launch. Otherwise we wouldnt see such delays

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

Interesting that the project has a partnership with Komodo! Just out of curiously, why that that chosen instead of the other competitors? Does komodo present a particular strength?
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

Interesting that the project has a partnership with Komodo! Just out of curiously, why that that chosen instead of the other competitors? Does komodo present a particular strength?

They have said in the past that it is because they share similar ideas about the future of money. KMD is a strong project, itll surely help!

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

So the ICO has not even started yet right.
Maybe its is a smart thing since BTC price is still in a downtrend.
Might be waiting for the market to recover first.
Seems like It has been almost a year since I have been following Monaize  Shocked
lalaland97cute

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

you can check their website )). so easy.
Please more information!
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:08:03 AM

Private sale is still ongoing. Hopefully after it concluded there will  be announcement as to when will public sale will commence. So excited with Monaize project. Gonna stick with it for a long period of time.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

Private sale is still ongoing. Hopefully after it concluded there will  be announcement as to when will public sale will commence. So excited with Monaize project. Gonna stick with it for a long period of time.

can we check the results of the private sale?
how is going?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
MonaizeSupport

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

can we check the results of the private sale?
how is going?

At this point the terms of the private sale are kept under the hat. When we do move to a public phase we will report how much has been raised. Further we will be adding more details that will hopefully be as exciting to the community as they are to us. We have been growing the functionality and understanding of the blockchain that we have and will be implementing some big changes in the coming weeks!

We are still here. Its just that the backend work has taken priority as there has been very little to report publicly before the full-scale relaunch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: