Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world!  (Read 35305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
investorwork

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:39:20 PM

this coin will rise , not because of the billions of indians will buy in,  it will take off because they could buy in,
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:01:28 PM

Indian committee for crypto currency has advised the Indian govt to shut down crypto exchanges in India. What are your views on this and how will this affect this coin
I am very interested in Cryptos in India , i see the RUP team are based in the States , i can find no information regarding a ban on cryptos in India , but this from Economic Times . . . . dated Oct 3rd .     5. The issue of legality
One major hurdle in the path of Indian investors who are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, is the confusion about its legal status. While they haven’t been declared illegal, cryptocurrencies are not recognised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) or any other authority in India, as a ‘currency’. In December 2013, the RBI issued a press release cautioning users, holders and traders of virtual currencies, including bitcoins, about the potenti ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/60891341.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

This question has been answered before and if I remember correctly they are not even based in India. So the government cannot go for the developers of this coin nor can they shut down the blockchain. They can only limit the usability of their coin within the country.
itsaworry

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:24:42 PM

Indian committee for crypto currency has advised the Indian govt to shut down crypto exchanges in India. What are your views on this and how will this affect this coin
I am very interested in Cryptos in India , i see the RUP team are based in the States , i can find no information regarding a ban on cryptos in India , but this from Economic Times . . . . dated Oct 3rd .     5. The issue of legality
One major hurdle in the path of Indian investors who are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, is the confusion about its legal status. While they haven’t been declared illegal, cryptocurrencies are not recognised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) or any other authority in India, as a ‘currency’. In December 2013, the RBI issued a press release cautioning users, holders and traders of virtual currencies, including bitcoins, about the potenti ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/60891341.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I also looked for information. In any case, in India and Pakistan, investors will look for a method of investing in rupeey Even if through the US. Eventually, rupee will become a potential currency. Knowingly say rupee for india as neo-china. etherium-europe
I have just finished reading terrible reviews of Coinexchange . . . . but CoinToPay , based in Holland seem good , they have RUP wallet , good support who are replying in a few hours . . . only one problem . . . it is impossible to send BTC there to buy RUP . . . i think you must put dollars , euro or rubles on there to buy RUP , and i want to buy with BTC ..  . . . CoinToPay support are telling me if i set up a transaction i will get a wallet address , but i have tried and i can find no wallet address to send BTC so i can buy RUP . . . . . so Yobit are dodgy gangsters if you read the reviews , Novaexchange are closing , Coinexchange are rubbish and lock you out of the site , according to the reviews . . . . where the hell can i buy RUP . . . !!

I am having having very bad time trying to get wallet for RUP . . . . first i registered with Novaexchange , but they send an email saying they are going to close down , please remove all funds . . . . so i register with Cointo pay , but when i try to login , it's says username not recognised , i email support but get no reply after 3 days . . . . i am on Chromebook so i cannot get Windows , Mac or Linux , i can find no android wallet . . . so i make a new account with Cointopay , different username , same email . . . this works and i am in Cointopay , but how to send Bitcoin so i can pay for RUP . . it's impossible , more than one hour looking round this site , i can find no way to get receive address to send Bitcoin . . . . . so i get a Windows laptop from a friend ,click on Windows QT wallet link on RUP website . . . . link not working !! . . . . search Windows QT wallet on Google , can't find it . . . so bloody hell !! . . it's impossible to open an RUP wallet anywhere . . . i've got a headache now . . . . this system must be made easier for ordinary people to use it .

itsaworry - go get your Rupee coin at coinexchange.io
pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:50 PM

With code release on nov 10, price of RUP should go up.
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:55:27 PM

I am watching and watching its trading, vol and potential and concluded that it will become next litecoin indeed, or it may cross as ltc has not yet released a whitepaper.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
s_CRYPTO_nit

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:20:15 PM

I will follow closely
matthew_smith

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

rupee coin pool

http://109.235.67.6/getting_started

matthew smith
itsaworry

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

I'm having a hell of a time trying to buy RUP . . . somebody reccomended Coinexchange.io but the reviews for this exchange are terrible , so i am trying Cointopay exchange , which doesn't seem to have hardly any reviews , so i took this as a good sign , no news is good news . . . they are based in Holland, not China or the middle of Russia . . .but what a complicated site !! . . . . i needed help just to send some BTC from my Ledger , i told support i was sending small amount of BTC to buy RUP . . . . so 48hrs later my BTC account says it's empty , i can't find an RUP account in my name , but i'm getting invoiced by RUP for a transaction , about 5 Euros in BTC for the transaction .  . i wouldn't mind if i could see my RUP !! . . . but i don't think the BTC has arrived yet , so how can i have bought the RUP . . . . it's very confusing and obviously English is not the first language in Holland , but i think they are trying to help , i have had 5 replies from support in 2 days , so not bad . . . but they think i am an expert , actually i'm doing this for the first time . . it's a bloody nightmare , but i will push on .  . i'm convinced digital currency in India could be a very good idea , once people understand how it works . . . which at the moment i don't .
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:03:23 PM

Use coinexchange. I am using it without any problems. Transfer the rupees to you wallet and everything is fine.

Beside:

The new code is released!

https://rupeeblockchain.org/countdown/

Smiley

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:19:56 PM

Use coinexchange. I am using it without any problems. Transfer the rupees to you wallet and everything is fine.

Beside:

Smiley

thanks for up date, I am glad to hear thats.
its great, 2 days ahead of schedule,
how long time need to transfer rupee coin?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:36:14 PM

Beside:

Smiley

thanks for up date, I am glad to hear thats.
its great, 2 days ahead of schedule,
how long time need to transfer rupee coin?
Is there any reason mine this coin by gpu? or only asics?
p.s.
sorry for foolish questions
BulgarianDragon

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:05:02 PM

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
itsaworry

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:14:26 AM

Beside:

Smiley

Ok  . ... .thanks for the reply . . . . . i am now wishing i had tried Coinexchange , but i can't just keep throwing money at this and i've still got £50 worth of BTC floating round somewhere in Cointo pay . . . . yesterday i figured i can't buy RUP because i didn't have a RUP wallet , so i opened one up, i immediately got a bill for 1 RUP , which i can't pay as i don't have any RUP . . . .this seems to have siezed everything up , i can no longer find my BTC wallet . . . my account is stuck with an empty RUP wallet and an unpaid 1 RUP bill . . . support has gone quiet , i think they might be busy with this failed fork business . . . and they probably think i'm a nuisance . . . .but there we are , the 0.00869BTC i sent to Cointopay to buy RUP has been hit for a $4 transfer fee, a 5 Euro RUP invoice , an unpaid 1 RUP bill , and has got lost somewhere on my account page . . . . and i'm sitting here at 7am thinking the only thing i can do is laugh . . . . i did a few bartering deals with market traders while on holiday in India , that's nothing compared to what's going on here . . but obviously i must persevere , can't lose 50 quid just like that . . so i'm going to phone them up later , that will be international call rates . . .
beastlysize

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Justin88

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:53:33 PM

Excitement is running through me like a sip of a can of monster does. ENERGY!

✌️
MegaAzer

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:16:53 PM

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
equatorialharmless

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:35:37 AM

Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
Mr.Dardy

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:32:58 AM

1 day and 12 hours till the revolution begins!

Cant wait to see the WP and new Website!!!

Rupee=Bitcoin of South Asia!

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:22:10 PM

Wednesday will be rupster-day.
I am very curious to read the whitepaper then.This - together with the new website - will throw a bright light on the project.
Only 30 hours to go...

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Enemyofgods

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

i have some rupee on yobit. it says they didnt upgrade the code? do i need to be worried?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: