Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world!  (Read 35306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:03:00 AM

Again I see the jokers are creating a cryptocurrency for a selected countries.
Any crypto currency is free from the control of one or another of the country system.
Why say for people that Rupee is a CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia?

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Cuongdoi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:05:31 AM

i hope this coin will be good
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:31:29 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 06:10:49 PM by McWorse

Any crypto currency is free from the control of one or another of the country system.

Not for selected countries. Impossible to do that with a cryptocurrency. But it will be a crypto with a wide homebase. As we see with BTC - which reaches his borders of the number of transactions - a split into different currencies might be a good option. And a familiar name is helpful to make people adopting new technics. Especially, when it comes to a kind of nationalistic awareness. The team is well set-up. From developing to business integration up to networking - very good preconditions to create a wide acceptance.
Beside:
In my opinion, there will be no cryptocurrency for all and everything in the near future. The limitations of the technic do not allow that. So the market will split in different currencies. Some of them will build bridges between them. And later on - in 10 - 20 years at the earliest - there might be the one and only rising over the horizon. But ... it will be more likely, that the use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain will pervade our lifes, our societies, our economic system in such a high grade, that there cannot be a single coin, which is featured to serve every need.
The more it comes to mainstream, the bigger the challenges will grow. And the technic will always be limiting factor. So things may split.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
pthrmsor

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:44:20 PM

i hope this coin will be good

This currency rose from nowhere to 40 cents. Good for investment if developers keep their promise.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:15:15 PM

so? what about pow? what hardware/profits?
p.s.
im so lazy to find and read asked info today) dont be angry just answer in a few words:)
alex_aaa

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:53:45 PM

Vote for Rupee in Suppoman's poll here https://twitter.com/MichaelSuppo/status/932235181976678401

If Rupee wins the wote, he will coverthe coin next week

http://www.Crypto-Reporter.com - blockchain technology news, reports and ICO reviews

Twitter Facebook
Justin88

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:51:49 PM

Ether is fastest coin I’ve used rup takes like 15 minutes 😩

✌️
Justin88

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:56:11 PM

I mean nvm stuck at 1 what the .... crap

✌️
Patriot872

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:31:51 PM

Ether is fastest coin I’ve used rup takes like 15 minutes 😩

Justin, try some Litecoin i don't think anything compares to it - 3 to 5 seconds normally

Patriot872

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:35:35 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 07:58:09 PM by Patriot872

Dev - seeking more info on mining this, don't find it on any pools and the link provided on page 1 is NG
" https://www.rup.miningfield.com/ " - Bad Site Info

Also mentioning for the final time, The Mac Osx Wallet Doesn't Work - 4th attempt in 2 weeks.

Not sure if the Dev is asleep at the wheel?  All this hype about new website and white paper, not even responses in soc media forum ........... sad

audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:48:09 PM

Not for selected countries. Impossible to do that with a cryptocurrency. But it will be a crypto with a wide homebase. As we see with BTC - which reaches his borders of the number of transactions - a split into different currencies might be a good option. And a familiar name is helpful to make people adopting new technics. Especially, when it comes to a kind of nationalistic awareness. The team is well set-up. From developing to business integration up to networking - very good preconditions to create a wide acceptance.
Beside:
In my opinion, there will be no cryptocurrency for all and everything in the near future. The limitations of the technic do not allow that. So the market will split in different currencies. Some of them will build bridges between them. And later on - in 10 - 20 years at the earliest - there might be the one and only rising over the horizon. But ... it will be more likely, that the use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain will pervade our lifes, our societies, our economic system in such a high grade, that there cannot be a single coin, which is featured to serve every need.
The more it comes to mainstream, the bigger the challenges will grow. And the technic will always be limiting factor. So things may split.

You are so right and forward thinking....I believe the same thing....There cannot be only one crypto in the future just as there is not just one computer system or one mobile app....Different coins serve different purposes...The world has many markets....Countries and people will make their choice on what cryptos to use....
maagine

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

Beside:

You are so right and forward thinking....I believe the same thing....There cannot be only one crypto in the future just as there is not just one computer system or one mobile app....Different coins serve different purposes...The world has many markets....Countries and people will make their choice on what cryptos to use....

So have to agree with you! It is only blind to see that bitcoin will be the only coin. Why? Because other people want to get "rich" too Wink
itsaworry

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

Just read through the whitepaper . . . it presents a good approach to cryptos arriving in south east Asia and India in particular , and backs up my purely intuitive feeling that this was a good coin to get in on . . . . one thing strikes me , that is that traders will be using Cointopay , i've posted at boring length about my wading about in confusion on Cointopay , trying to buy RUP with Bitcoin . . there's nothing wrong with the site , it's just that for a complete novice like me , and presumably some of the soon to arrive merchants , it is not very clear what to do . . i can forsee much confusion unless everything is spelt out very clearly . . . in a couple of weeks i'll be in a position to go back on Cointopay and buy some more RUP , i'm already kind of dreading it . . but i will persevere . .
desertboy10 (OP)

Activity: 99

Rupee TEAM

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:04:15 AM

Just read through the whitepaper . . . it presents a good approach to cryptos arriving in south east Asia and India in particular , and backs up my purely intuitive feeling that this was a good coin to get in on . . . . one thing strikes me , that is that traders will be using Cointopay , i've posted at boring length about my wading about in confusion on Cointopay , trying to buy RUP with Bitcoin . . there's nothing wrong with the site , it's just that for a complete novice like me , and presumably some of the soon to arrive merchants , it is not very clear what to do . . i can forsee much confusion unless everything is spelt out very clearly . . . in a couple of weeks i'll be in a position to go back on Cointopay and buy some more RUP , i'm already kind of dreading it . . but i will persevere . .

If you have to buy Rupee use coinexchange.io, plus cryptopia

Cointopay is for vendor merchant integration, plus we will also launch our own payment gateway

RUPEE TEAM
itsaworry

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:56:05 AM

If you have to buy Rupee use coinexchange.io, plus cryptopia

Cointopay is for vendor merchant integration, plus we will also launch our own payment gateway
Ok , thanks . . i had steered clear of Coinexchange after reading terrible reviews, but people on this thread seem ok with it , so i will try that . . . what about a wallet , as we are advised not to leave coins on an exchange . . .i am using a Chromebook laptop , is there a suitable wallet for that ? . . . i haven't found one . . .
Bitcoin-Pool

Activity: 481
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:26:49 PM

Rupee Pool Online again http://bitcoin-pool.de/
Tektone 1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:58:06 AM

http://www.newscenter1.tv/story/36901483/the-rupee-coin-utilizes-blockchain-technology-and-will-become-the-cryptocurrency-of-choice-in-india-and-south-asia
Kanatis

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:01:18 AM

Interesting project. The team did a good job. Good luck to you.
navigator.david

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:58:27 PM

If you didn't, please upvote Rupee here: https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2088/rupeerup
Wemefy

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:42:55 PM

Very heavy pictures. Loading slowly. The project is excellent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: