Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world!  (Read 35306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

Why has Rupee been dumping? I see no good reason...This coin always did well consistantly...now has hardly any volume...Is this because of India saying that cryptocurrency is not a legal currency???....I think it is sad that people are giving up on this project and selling all their coins.... Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry
itsaworry

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

Why has Rupee been dumping? I see no good reason...This coin always did well consistantly...now has hardly any volume...Is this because of India saying that cryptocurrency is not a legal currency???....I think it is sad that people are giving up on this project and selling all their coins.... Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry
Lots of alt coins are being a bit slow while the world watches to see if Bitcoin is really going to come back after that massive fall . . .over on the RUP Telegram thread they are excited about a code change that is due in April and getting listed on Next exchange , which happens this week . . . do you have a link to data showing there's a lot of selling taking place , i thought it was just normal trading levels . ?
audi55

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

Lots of alt coins are being a bit slow while the world watches to see if Bitcoin is really going to come back after that massive fall . . .over on the RUP Telegram thread they are excited about a code change that is due in April and getting listed on Next exchange , which happens this week . . . do you have a link to data showing there's a lot of selling taking place , i thought it was just normal trading levels . ?

I am looking on coinexchange....I have been watching Rupee for months and have traded it a few times...That is why I know that the price and volume has stayed low for some time now...and it seems to have started when the news that India government cracking down on crypto trading and announced that cryptocurrency is not a legal currency...Of course I know that the market has been down in general and VERY slow on coinexchange...In a good market it was trading for 3 times or more its current price...
itsaworry

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

I am looking on coinexchange....I have been watching Rupee for months and have traded it a few times...That is why I know that the price and volume has stayed low for some time now...and it seems to have started when the news that India government cracking down on crypto trading and announced that cryptocurrency is not a legal currency...Of course I know that the market has been down in general and VERY slow on coinexchange...In a good market it was trading for 3 times or more its current price...
I have been trying to follow the Indian government stand on crypto and trading , they have stated it is not a legal currency , but have not banned the trading , new exchanges in India are opening and crypto/Indian rupee fiat pairs are being created . . . . so i'm having some blind faith in India and cryptocurrency , that it will become established and accepted in the economic and trading community , that it will work itself out in a manner that only Indian people can work things out , they are quite unique . . . . and its worth hanging on in there , but don't bet the farm . .
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

Anyone noticing that with all the "FUD" BTC dominance keeps rising? Old money and their take over attempts....grrrrrr
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

Rupee is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add RUP tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Lomingo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

Can anyone explain what happend when the hardfork ist done on the 16th of April?
What should i do with my coins? Did i get two different coins?

Thank you in advance.
Mr.Dardy

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

No, they said on telegram that your coins are safe and there will not be a ''new'' coin.

This change will only make it possible for everyone to mine it, this is huge!

Bought more yesterday!
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Rupee+%28RUP%29&SortBy=0 - Today new mining algorithm!
SklyarovEvgenii

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

Who knows pools for Lyra2re?
Пoддepживaю вoпpoc. И пoчeмy пocлe фopкa и cмeны aлгopитмa пpoдoлжaeтcя дoбычa нa cкpиптe?
Walker0118

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

poooool Huh pls friends
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

I have been trying to follow the Indian government stand on crypto and trading , they have stated it is not a legal currency , but have not banned the trading , new exchanges in India are opening and crypto/Indian rupee fiat pairs are being created . . . . so i'm having some blind faith in India and cryptocurrency , that it will become established and accepted in the economic and trading community , that it will work itself out in a manner that only Indian people can work things out , they are quite unique . . . . and its worth hanging on in there , but don't bet the farm . .
I believe that one day, India will change their encryption policy. Now it's a good time to hold the rupee.

tony1984

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

Wonderful project with zero marketing...  The story of rupee! Very pathetic
cryptofarmer

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

Our RUP pool has moved to our new Lyra2REv2 pools
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

www.Mining-Dutch.nl  (Merged Mining - Multiport / Multi algo)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

I did not know that there is a coin called Rupee until now, i am not sure what your future plan is but i liked the historical representation of the currency system and now you wanted to adapt it to the blockchain too, with the recent RBI notification what is your response on how to deal with things moving forward, i would like to hear from the team regarding this.

Either in two years this whole thing is gonna crash or skyrocket to 20x. And the whole crypto market will come down. not just btc I am doubtful about rupee going up, I am already seeing so many nice projects doing very worse. Plummeting into the fucking ground
Basically you are telling that it will go in either direction, many projects are coming down because the market was down for some time and all the promising projects will rise when the market rises, if you have a doubt the market has recovered and check the coins in the top hundred list and you will know . Tongue
mpgalloo

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

plase, pending transferencia
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Data: 16/04/2018 01:08

De: desconhecido
Para: RSZxEC6bDh3B6ayre7ezTr2BsskEPa4uuy (seu próprio endereço)
Crédito: 250.50534971 RUP
Valor líquido: +250.50534971 RUP
ID da transação: a631c0e0a95d22693d20ef18967d8892fb306279b8b9eaf99bdcb4db5ae737a1

audi55

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

WOW....Rupee pumping now....What is going on?  Shocked Shocked Shocked
audi55

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Announcement on April 29th !!!!
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

The big announcement MUST have something to do with mass adoption in a big way.  Based on how admins talked about it, I cannot just be a tick on the roadmap checklist. It's something outside of roadmap for sure.If it was something RUP Team was supposed to be doing anyways, the backlash would be HUGE. So I'm thinking partnership geared towards mass adoption in an almost guaranteed way. That's all I gotta say.
aresary

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:51:56 PM

The big announcement MUST have something to do with mass adoption in a big way.  Based on how admins talked about it, I cannot just be a tick on the roadmap checklist. It's something outside of roadmap for sure.If it was something RUP Team was supposed to be doing anyways, the backlash would be HUGE. So I'm thinking partnership geared towards mass adoption in an almost guaranteed way. That's all I gotta say.

I'm with you. Probably something huge! Been holding Rupee for ages now. Great coin with a great future as soon as RUP get's the attention it deserves. We are 8x away from ATH (0.80$) with a circulating supply of 24 million coins. I'll rebuy immediately after my deposit on cryptopia got confirmed. Hidden gem with no doubt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: