Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:55:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world!  (Read 35306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
desertboy10 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Rupee TEAM

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

The Rupee swap is happening.
Please follow instructions on this one.

https://medium.com/rupeeblockchainblog/hello-fellow-rupsters-390d07be679c

RUPEE TEAM
coinmancan

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

I thought this project is dead. Good to know that you are relaunching this. But do you think it will be successful in India? Indian Prime minister and Reserve bank Of India are against crypto currencies.

Never ask for permission to do a thing.  Just do it.  Wink

Their opinion is not important.  China tried to ban cryptocurrency.  It didn't work.  Korea tried to ban cryptocurrency, it didn't work.  Indian leaders and banksters liking it or not will not stop innovation and progress.  Thank goodness.

All innovation comes from the ground up, not the top down.
Brooku

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

this project is one project with a very neat planning, good idea to follow the progress of this project, the most interesting is this project uses the concept of a decentralized state currency.
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

this project is one project with a very neat planning, good idea to follow the progress of this project, the most interesting is this project uses the concept of a decentralized state currency.
desertboy10 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Rupee TEAM

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

Please follow the detailed RUPEE swap instructions here.
https://github.com/rupeedigitalassets/RupeeSwapInstructions/blob/master/COIN%20SWAP_%20detailed%20Instructions.pdf

RUPEE TEAM
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

In a short period it rose in price. A very serious team, and they know how to do the work. They have several pools that work fine and several exchanges without complaints. Investors have already received a lot of profit from their coins at the pumps. Now the lowest price.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

the chain isn't moving... how can we send swap coins>?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
coinmancan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Join the Telegram groups (all of them that you can see).  There is an "official" one and an "unofficial" one.

Major split happened in Rupee in the last two weeks.  Half of the team left (or was fired, depending on who you talk to) and there is documented information that certain devs required 30% extra on swaps.  The community has blown up and is in recovery mode, if you look at the recent price plummet this reflects what has happened.

Again, join both Telegram groups.  The secondary team that was working on the swap was banned.  The original team is the one that came in and asked for extra money on the swaps, etc.

I've been following and have bought Rupee since summer 2017.  There have been multiple forks, reboots, rebrandings.

When investing in altcoins beware and constantly pay attention.
coinmancan

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

You need to read the swap instructions.  Not even going to attempt to explain it here, it's all laid out in detail.  The swap is manual and the coins need to be sent from your Rupee 1.0 wallet to the devs and they will send 2.0 to your 2.0 desktop wallet.  If you're talking about how long the transaction takes just wait, it will go through.  The chain is moving slow.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

You need to read the swap instructions.  Not even going to attempt to explain it here, it's all laid out in detail.  The swap is manual and the coins need to be sent from your Rupee 1.0 wallet to the devs and they will send 2.0 to your 2.0 desktop wallet.  If you're talking about how long the transaction takes just wait, it will go through.  The chain is moving slow.

really sir you say so in the world of crypto prices are not always setabil and hard to predict so we must always monitor with a less stable circumstances at this time.

itsaworry

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Join the Telegram groups (all of them that you can see).  There is an "official" one and an "unofficial" one.

Major split happened in Rupee in the last two weeks.  Half of the team left (or was fired, depending on who you talk to) and there is documented information that certain devs required 30% extra on swaps.  The community has blown up and is in recovery mode, if you look at the recent price plummet this reflects what has happened.

Again, join both Telegram groups.  The secondary team that was working on the swap was banned.  The original team is the one that came in and asked for extra money on the swaps, etc.

I've been following and have bought Rupee since summer 2017.  There have been multiple forks, reboots, rebrandings.

Hi . . . i was offline for a few days , when i came back and went on RUP Telegram group all the admin i had been reading and corresponding with had gone . . . if they are on another Telegram group i would like to see that , can you post a link as i have Googled it and can only find the the one Telegram i was already on . . Thanks.
luckydoky

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

So is the swap still hapening or not ?

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
itsaworry

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

Yes the swop goes on until June 30th . . go on Rupee Blockchain for all the info .
stonesourcery

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

yes full instructions are shared in Telegram group
https://t.me/rupeeblockchain

follow Rupees swap instructions: https://github.com/rupeedigitalassets/RupeeSwapInstructions/blob/master/README.md - RUP 1.0 will be delisted after one month, the last day on the exchange being 10/07/18

Homepage: www.rupeeblockchain.org

Twitter: www.twitter.com/rupeeblockchain
stonesourcery

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

https://t.me/rupeeblockchain
stonesourcery

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

Cryptopia trading is closed

where are the RUP 2.0 tokens being traded ?

looking for OTC deal

want to run a Node
Heather_Doles

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

I'm review in concept on your plan, It is actually interesting.  Good luck guys!
elTurpe

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Hi. What differences are there compared to Rupaya (RUPX)? It's looks like the same project. Tks
StokaySatoransky

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

Does this platform have telegram channel? I just want to join and ask few questions about the team. Hoping admin will reply to this post.
itsaworry

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

Does this platform have telegram channel? I just want to join and ask few questions about the team. Hoping admin will reply to this post.
Telegram Rupee block chain community .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: