Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world!  (Read 35306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

Does this platform have telegram channel? I just want to join and ask few questions about the team. Hoping admin will reply to this post.

Telegram Rupee block chain community .
https://t.me/rupeeblockchain
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies in India is still doubtful there is no clear decision to support blockchain related projects. But that is shocking to see the name of that country where it is controversial how dev will make this possible to bring revolution into India or other part of the regions?
stonesourcery

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

is there a guide to Set Up & Run MasterNode on a MacIntosh  computer?
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:10:47 PM

Listing on CoinRecoil (August)
https://coindar.org/en/event/rupee-rup-listing-on-coinrecoil-10861
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

Is this the same as Rupaya Coin? Kinda seems redundant if it's the same with Rupaya being more established.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
itsaworry

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Join the Telegram groups (all of them that you can see).  There is an "official" one and an "unofficial" one.

Major split happened in Rupee in the last two weeks.  Half of the team left (or was fired, depending on who you talk to) and there is documented information that certain devs required 30% extra on swaps.  The community has blown up and is in recovery mode, if you look at the recent price plummet this reflects what has happened.

Again, join both Telegram groups.  The secondary team that was working on the swap was banned.  The original team is the one that came in and asked for extra money on the swaps, etc.

I've been following and have bought Rupee since summer 2017.  There have been multiple forks, reboots, rebrandings.

When investing in altcoins beware and constantly pay attention.

Rupee Blockchain is the main Telegram for Rupee , that some of the admin just vanished from , but what is the other Telegram site address , i can't find it , Coincan says there's two , but won't post the address . . .do you know where it is . ?
CrownRoyal79

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

What's going on with this shitcoin? No blocks for almost a whole day... Is Rupee on vacation?  Smiley  Do you have an official discord site?
Jason-Dei

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

Hello, devs! I joined this plan. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the business!
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

i also have some leftover coins...they promoted so well in the beginning and now...it feels so empty and dead:( just such a great project and idea..i hope we gain some track again
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

I'll jump in and mention rupeebase.  If it can bceome a large volume trading platform (for goods, not crypto!) then it could really change things. Also mobile wallets, allowing the unbanked to use currency in a way they can't do with fiat. Those two aspects of the project combined are a formidable force
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

Thank you! @ devs & team for the relaxed swap.
First I was scared, because I transferred my coins a couple of days too early to the swap account, but:
Everything is fine. Received my RUP2.0 only 48 hours after my transaction.
Good job!

Regards!
McW

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

New Website (June)
https://coindar.org/en/event/rupee-rup-new-website-10992
coinmancan

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Join the Telegram groups (all of them that you can see).  There is an "official" one and an "unofficial" one.

Major split happened in Rupee in the last two weeks.  Half of the team left (or was fired, depending on who you talk to) and there is documented information that certain devs required 30% extra on swaps.  The community has blown up and is in recovery mode, if you look at the recent price plummet this reflects what has happened.

Again, join both Telegram groups.  The secondary team that was working on the swap was banned.  The original team is the one that came in and asked for extra money on the swaps, etc.

I've been following and have bought Rupee since summer 2017.  There have been multiple forks, reboots, rebrandings.

When investing in altcoins beware and constantly pay attention.

That is not the one I am talking about, but thank you for posting it.

Users, just search "Rupee" and you will see the "Unofficial" group.

Join all groups, get all perspectives.  This coin has launched and relaunched multiple times.  I'm not doing any more heavy investing until they get a hold of themselves.  Have seen this multiple times with different altcoins: they launch and relaunch and rebrand about every 10 months.  With this latest version of Rupee and the manual swap it left room for corruption, which happened.  The best swaps are ALWAYS to leave the coins on the exchange and then have the blockchain change, not to send them back and forth privately via multiple wallets. This means that you are sending the development team OLD coin than they can then turn around and sell until the swap is over and in the meantime they send you new coin... that will be changed with another swap in 10 months.  Repeat, repeat repeat.
Destrega

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Blocks seem to have stopped, i cant swap.
10 days for swap is way to short, should be at least a month
carrotbanhkook

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

I had a look at the masternode YouTube video. For a not native english speaker like me it was hard to understand sometimes.
Do you also plan to release a step by step guide to read (maybe with some pictures)Huh That would be nice for not native speaking guys like me! 😇
tho9x

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

I can not trade 2.0 rupees, I'm bored with upgrades, change this coin without any trading floor support  Huh Huh
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

Can someone say why there is re launch of the project? I have some coins of the old one rup is it worthless now?
Any way to upgrade it to new chain if its possible?
itsaworry

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

Can someone say why there is re launch of the project? I have some coins of the old one rup is it worthless now?
Ah come on man  . . you gotta keep up with the news , the coin swop has been going on for weeks with lots of announcements . .  . just go to Rupee blockchain . . .the website . .
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

Ah come on man  . . you gotta keep up with the news , the coin swop has been going on for weeks with lots of announcements . .  . just go to Rupee blockchain . . .the website . .
Rupee will benefit the people of South Asia around the world, making it easier for them to remit money without high fees and delays.
desertboy10 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Rupee TEAM

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

RUPEE is now POS, if any one is mining on old block chain, please discontinue that, you will be loosing the coins on old block chain.

RUPEE TEAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: