Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Rupee][RUP] Relaunch. CryptoCurrency for India, South Asia and the world!  (Read 35306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nahuelmunoz

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

How does this chart relate to xbtusd or btcusd? I don't see that kind of volume spikes on neither on tradingview...?
paxautelemanus

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

What will happen to you rupee coins once they're used for a node, but the server gets fucked up?
popethatonedude

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

I think the market is Indian. A good sponsorship in that country is the one that should help us. I am in a cryptocurrency forum in Spain with a lot of people and I opened a thread with rupee and its novelties, I think it is a good idea to do it by countries. I spoke with deadstool but in the end the thing was stopped
MinhTrang.vtv

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

This project is really great, your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!...
Radjesh

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:49 AM

Can I run Mastronode from my computer or is it dangerous? Do you need a VPS server?

You can run your masternode on your own computer but like any other project its not recommendedr to do that. The best way is to run it on a vps. You can rent a vps on vultr.com. and choose between windows and ubuntu. The ubuntu one costs 5 dollar each month. It is easy to setup. Just follow the steps in this guide https://rupeeblockchain.org/pdf/rupdoc.pdf

If you need any help you can always join our telegram channel : https://t.me/rupeeblockchain
Radjesh

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

What is better for staking? for example one wallet with one address with 100 000 rupees or one wallet with 100 addresses 1000 rupees in everyone

personally i think the best way is everything at one wallet. But i hear different opinions about this. Other people say they get more rewards when they split it at 10.000 each.. i think the best way to find out is just try it out and play with the numbers for a couple of weeks.
Radjesh

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

What will happen to you rupee coins once they're used for a node, but the server gets fucked up?

Just check out the masternode guide on https://rupeeblockchain.org/pdf/rupdoc.pdf when you create a masternode first you have to send  exactly 20000 coins to a new generated adress in your own wallet. So the coins will never leave your own wallet. The masternode on the vps only needs to know on which wallet address he must run. The blockchain will check if there are still 20000 coins in the wallet to keep the masternode running. So you can always send your coins from your own wallet to an exchange if you wish but the masternode stops running at that point.. so you are always in full control of your own coins. When the masternode got hacked or something like that they cannot harm because they cannot get your coins. If something like that happens ( i never heard someone facing this problem) you just delete your server on the vps and create a new one.

If you have more questions i am here to help you out.
Radjesh

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

Now you can check if your Rupee masternode is working and will receive rewards.
Additionally if your node has not been seen for over 20 minutes, a notification will be sent to inform you, so that you have enough time to react before your node status changes to EXPIRED causing your rewards being lost.

https://nodecheck.io
https://discordapp.com/invite/3VV5GkG
https://twitter.com/nodecheck

I just setup my nodecheck. It works really nice and i get a telegram message when my node is not online or when i recieved a reward. It takes time out of my hands to check if my masternode is still online.. very nice feature!
Radjesh

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

Check out this rupee coin review and see the potential of this coin

https://youtu.be/LTbukqSEuD4
Mejia-Yabi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this project. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the project! Good luck, team!
Radjesh

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

There are a lot of parameters and unknowns in this project. The thing is that the competition is huge and every business has to go that extra mile to get investors and after that, users...So, the less unknowns, the better the project! Good luck, team!

Let me know what information you are missing. Maybe i can answer your questions.
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

What's the vision for this coin and why is it not on major exchanges?
Now the coin is on such exchanges.CryptoBridge,Coinexchange,Crex24,CPATEX,Graviex.net.
forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

I made some withdrawals from coinexchange, they are very late to show on my wallet. it is 2 hours now and coinexchange says TXID is not currently available please check receiving address on a block explorer

what is going on?
forexhercules

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

I made some withdrawals from coinexchange, they are very late to show on my wallet. it is 2 hours now and coinexchange says TXID is not currently available please check receiving address on a block explorer

what is going on?

I search my address on rupexplorer and it shows (search found no results for ...... my address)

what should be done now? it is more than 3000 rupees that not on my wallet with the same error.
forexhercules

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:20:01 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 04:00:53 AM by forexhercules

Are there any network congestion in this new rupee??
because it is 5 hours now and all my transactions not shown in my wallet while it is processed in coinexchange.
forexhercules

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

How do you send or receive this idiot coin?

I sent 1000 Rup to coinexchange and it is one hour now with no confirmation.

will someone tell me what is going on?
issues with sending and receiving. Old rup was working fine.
Radjesh

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

what is going on?

I search my address on rupexplorer and it shows (search found no results for ...... my address)

what should be done now? it is more than 3000 rupees that not on my wallet with the same error.

Do you still have this problem? Did you generate a new address because there was a coinswap a couple of months ago, so maybe you have a old address on coinexchange.  If you still have this issue please join our telegram group. there are some skilled people in there that will certainly help you out mate. https://t.me/rupeeblockchain
Radjesh

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

How do you send or receive this idiot coin?

I sent 1000 Rup to coinexchange and it is one hour now with no confirmation.

will someone tell me what is going on?
issues with sending and receiving. Old rup was working fine.

From wallet to wallet it is received in seconds but on a exchange, in this case coinexchange they want to have 20 confirmations before it shows up in your wallet. That is something coinexchange did configure on there side.. so you have to wait 20 confirmations before it shows up. On crypto-bridge you only need 5 confirmations before your coins are visible, so every exchange has other settings.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:55:43 PM

They say they will have a success because they have a 2 billion market in India and nearby countries? Very brave, but i am in a doubt.
Radjesh

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

They say they will have a success because they have a 2 billion market in India and nearby countries? Very brave, but i am in a doubt.

it's not only that point:

1.       Scarcity: The maximum supply of Rupee is 84 million which is of the same level of scarcity as Litecoin which can act as a proxy for the kind of value that Rupee can attain.

2.       Strength: Rupee has a strong decentralised network supported by a Proof-Of-Stake incentive mechanism along with masternodes that lock up a percentage of the supply.

3.       Accessibility: A Proof-Of-Stake incentive mechanism means any ordinary person can enjoy the rewards of staking without needing to purchase expensive mining hardware as needed for Proof-Of-Work incentive mechanisms.

4.       Speed: The InstantSend feature of the Rupee protocol allows Rupee to compete with the likes of VISA and complete near-instant transactions that can be measured in seconds.

5.       Privacy: Based on the DASH protocol, Rupee offers enhanced privacy through the PrivateSend feature which mixes the transaction inputs to obscure transaction details to third parties, providing users with greater security.

6.       Community: To achieve success, global reach is essential. The Rupee team already has this with a multi-ethnic team spread across North America, Europe and Asia and similarly global community.

7.       Development team: The blockchain development team’s strengths include speed and accuracy as the team has transitioned from the Litecoin source code to Dark Gravity  to Lyra2Rev2 and then to a Dash variant without technological hiccups.

8.       Ease of use: the ease of use for those wanting to transact in Rupee is about to increase as mobile wallets are due to be released in September 2018.

9.       Use case 1 – remittances market: India’s GDP in 2017 was USD$ 1.96T and remittances are typically around 3% i.e. USD$ 60B which represents a significant number that can benefit from InstantSend and PrivateSend.

10.   Use case 2 – banking: The number of people  in India who were unbanked in 2017 was estimate to be 251 million. These people could benefit from a secure currency that will not require the identity documents that people need for conventional bank accounts.

11.   Familiarity. The Rupee name is well known due to over 1.8bn people (24% of world’s population) living in a country using a currency called Rupee (or a derivative of the name).

12.   Low transaction fees: The payment gateway and point of sale application will charge a 1% fee per transaction that is considerably lower than credit card processing fees.

13.   Social responsibility: The transaction fees charged by the payment gateway and point of sale application will be used to support Rupee’s not-for-profit activities.

14.   Roadmap – along with mobile wallets and language translations to reach a broader audience in Asia, the roadmap includes Rupeebase.com which seeks to become a crypto-powered eCommerce portal and exchange, or in other words, the jewel in the Rupee crown.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: