Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Abroad is a lot of sacrifice.  (Read 4274 times)
LeddiBoss

Activity: 25
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

Work abroad
The agency was organized by four enterprising residents of Chisinau. It allegedly was looking for work in Italy, Greece, Portugal. Of course, the ladies did not send anyone anywhere, they just "collected" money. Law enforcement authorities learned about 15 victims of this fraud. But it is possible that there were many more. Each client "paid $ 300 for registration of a passport and a visa". No one received money back. At the same time, the "firm" lasted about a year, but it was not legally formalized.

The type of fraud associated with sending to work abroad has already become "classical." A huge number of our neighbors (residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova) are victims of scams in Russia. For example, once on television in Belarus there was an advertisement, according to which builders and drivers were invited to work in Moscow. It was promised free housing, food and a salary of several hundred dollars a week. In rented apartments, telephone dispatchers barely had time to invite people for an interview. And in one day recruited workers come to the capital. Already on the territory of Russia, from all participants of the trip, they collect $ 100 for registration of necessary papers. Then, they are planted near the doors of one of the consulting firms for employment (its employees told visitors where they can be claimed, but did not guarantee anything). As a result, the Belarusians were simply deceived. Some have applied to the police, but nothing has been achieved. Although the identity of the scam is known, but he has already seized the money in Russia, and besides the promise to "help" with employment, it turns out that he did it.

Among the most popular methods of fraud, it is impossible not to include "Work abroad". Modern scammers do not promise newcomers to the golden mountains, but they work much more skillfully and cunningly in terms of the law.

And the simpletons became harder to find. Therefore, scammers traveled in search of victims in small towns, where the level of confidence is still quite high.

Newspapers of free announcements and today are full of such proposals: "Work abroad, a salary of $ 200 per week." But they are already accustomed to and know that such a promise lies at best - fraud (you lose several hundred rubles for making "necessary papers"), in the worst case abroad the victim can be sold into slavery.

Legal consultation
The State Duma of the Russian Federation tightened administrative responsibility for illegal activities in this sphere. Changes were made in the Code of Administrative Offenses, according to which intermediary organizations will have to pay a fine if they operate without a license or violate the conditions of the license for the employment of Russian citizens abroad.

Thus, the recruiting agency for work abroad, convicted of fraud, may be fined 300,000 rubles.

For those who commit larger scams, part 3 of Article 122 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Moldova "Fraud, causing great damage to the owner" provides for a fine of 150 minimum wages.

For the infliction of damage on a particularly large scale, they are punished under another article of the Criminal Code - 123/1 "Theft of the owner's property in especially large amounts". This article provides for punishment in the form of imprisonment for a term of 10 to 25 years.

Fraud related to travel to other countries
All of us are looking forward to the summer holidays season to take a break from the tiresome working days. But there are people who expect this period with the completely opposite goal - to work. And their job is to provide us with a good rest. Unfortunately, among these people there are a lot of those who do not render services, but simply deprive trusting vacationers of the funds that were accumulated for rest sometimes not in one year. In other words, these are fraudsters operating in the field of tourism business.

Absolute majority of travel agencies are intermediaries who bought tours (tours) and sell them with a 20-30% wrap. At what in the course of cooperation with them, the client is often displeased with the services provided, as they often do not correspond to promises. This is just one way of cheating, and there can be a huge number of them. For example, this situation: an advertising agent on the beach offers tours around the neighborhood for 1 hour, half day, day. You are shown a bright advertising catalog, around people who already were and advise to go. You agree. The longer the development of the action can go according to two scenarios: either from you take the prepayment and disappear, or the trip will still take place, but the tour itself will be much worse than what was promised. Instead of a mountain river you will be shown a stream, and instead of chic sea fishing you can only sit with a fishing pole at the bay.

As experts note, schemes of actions of swindlers are not always designed for complete simplicity. They understand that the legal literacy of tourists is growing from year to year and tracing us around
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

Being away from our family for a greener pasture is a great sacrifice. Stay away not only within an hour but years of loneliness, hardship for the welfare of the family. Important things happen to your family, remembering at home, working overtime to earn extra money to send for the family.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

Being away from our family for a greener pasture is a great sacrifice. Stay away not only within an hour but years of loneliness, hardship for the welfare of the family. Important things happen to your family, remembering at home, working overtime to earn extra money to send for the family.

It is the great sacrifice of people who are working abroad. They want their families to have a better life, they will be working and staying and save living expenses abroad.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

Yes, i agree that working abroad is a lot of sacrifice, once you get there you must need to cooperate or to deal to the people of that country,you must follow the rules of their culture. secondly, sacrificing your family not to see for almost a years and missing a lot of important occasions.
iamsunny

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

The advantage of working abroad is that you can have more money. BUT you will sacrifice everything just to support your loved ones. Indeed, it is a lot of sacrifice but it is just for them. Sometimes you have to sacrifice everything and it will result into a positive one.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!

Thanks a lot! really nice advice
billiardsvenomousK

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:50:01 PM

Working abroad can be fun to many but for others it’ll be a problem.
LolEnergyXglossy5

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:54:50 AM

There are times when people who leave their country and work in a different country cannot manage things and feel out of the place.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

I agree. It's always painful to leave your family and work abroad. If I'm not mistaken, the contract abroad is minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years. It is a tough experience for those who worked abroad because they will miss their family and they also need to adjust in the different environment abroad. My auntie says that its hard to get along with other race because they a different culture. It her 3 months because she got used to the attitude of people around her.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

yes indeed a lot of sacrifice !my motivation in going abroad and work is my family needs.i can bears  all the hardship and sacrife but i can not bear the empty stomach of my children.i will do everything to provide food at the table at any level of sacrifice!!

Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

Hey guys,I just wanted to share some tips when you are planning to work outside your country or if you wanted to work abroad.
First you need to know things about the country you are planning to go or work.Knowing their cultures and tradition will help you a lot when you are already there.
Second is to know the rules of your target country.Some country especially in middle East have very strict rules and  if you guys come from an open city then u have to adjust a lot in their rules.
Third and most important is be mentally, emotionally and physically prefered.,you will come there to work.You need to sacrifice a lot of things and even your family.As for my experience homesickness is very hard to beat especially when you are used to do things with your love ones like celebrating ocassions.Here you will celebrate those days alone.
So if you guys have other tips on working abroad please comment here and share your thoughts.
I hope this topic can help people who wanted to go to other country for work.I wish you goodluck guys.!

It's extra difficult if you already had a child. Your heart will be broken in many possible seeing your kid cry as you step away from them. I don't work abroad by my father did and it's very painful for me as my dad goes bacl abroad. Good thing there are new ways to communicate now like video calls, etcetera where in 30years ago the only way to communicate is with snail mail.

Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

It is really a sacrifice. I don't try work abroad yet but I'm thinking that I'll work to the country that different from culture of my country and far from my friends and family

Yes its true, me too i dont work abroad but my mom did before and i know and i feel her sacrifices for us because shes always far from her family and she sacrifices a lot for me and for my brother and sister to gave money for our financial needs. I salute all the mother and father who sacrifices a lot for their family just to gave their needs at home and at school.
BtcoinSpider

Activity: 83
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

From 20 year's of experience in italy,My advice to young one's is to never go far away from home for any reason b/c it's not worth it.

Stay closer to your family in order to be happy and healthier.

With exception if, you intend going abroad for studies,business which involve buying & selling.

*There is nothing as good as home otherwise, you will experiencing professional slave trading. Doubt me? come and check this out yourselve in most eu countries.

Thanks
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

I agree. Working abroad is a lot of sacrifice and would need a lot of courage and strength emotionally and physically. My father also used to work abroad for years since I was a kid. It was really hard because he wasn't there for me during my special days but I know that he's just doing and sacrificing a lot for my future.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

Usually people who work abroad earn well, but they also lose a lot, such as their health. The most important thing is that people who have a family can take care of it financially, but they are not there when their children grow up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

It's hard to work abroad, especially when you have already a family. It's a lot of sacrifice, but we need to work hard for thier future.
ayaayapotpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

Yes it is!when you work abroad many sacrifices will be there. You sacrifice being with your family so you can provide they daily means. You sacrifice not being there when they have important/special occassion in the life of you’re smiley member. You sacrifice your own happiness for giving their happiness for providing what they need. You sacrifice the hardship that you experienced because of your family. In the end you will think that everything you’ve sacrificing is for the good of your family and you’ll think that it’s okey to sacrifice those things because you love your family.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:29:42 AM

Usually people who work abroad earn well, but they also lose a lot, such as their health. The most important thing is that people who have a family can take care of it financially, but they are not there when their children grow up.

Yes, it's sacrifice if you have to separate from family, wife, children... Most of the occasions an individual sacrifices his/her whole youth for the sake of the family. But sometimes there are people who work abroad as a habit which is a different circumstance. You need to have a firm determination and motivation to be successful. Put it in your mind that you are doing it for the future of your family. Fortunately, technology makes everything closer.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

The advantage of working abroad is that you can have more money. BUT you will sacrifice everything just to support your loved ones. Indeed, it is a lot of sacrifice but it is just for them. Sometimes you have to sacrifice everything and it will result into a positive one.
yeah working abroad has big salary thay can give their family what they needs.but I  can see some family member or children don't think that their mother or father sacrifice to be far away from them just to give them good future.so please to the children that their mother or father work abroad give importance to the money that they give you don't waste it to unimportant things.and always be thankful

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

It was difficult to working abroad because we dont know what happen to us on there, But we going on there because we need to get some money for our children so that's why our children are can go in school. We know they have some jobs in our country but it's not enough for a daily payment everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: