Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
martbruce

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:52:19 AM

Hello, community! Small business, starting with which it is planned to capture the market is one or two persons producing something unique, right? A kind of hand-made?

Usually, about 50 products and functioning in the regional market is typical for small producers. The staff of such a company includes from two to ten people. Each of them has several duties and functions within the company. Customer support and marketing are often managed by a business owner or one or two employees.

Ok, I got the idea! And what problems do these small producers that make them use the service?

Many unique products produced by small manufacturers have no adequate descriptions or photos; due to this it’s difficult to find the right product. It’s impossible to purchase lots of good quality goods at all because a manufacturer is absent on the Internet.

Ok, so unique and rare producers will be able to enter the market. Excellent! But often such manufacturers are “dinosaurs” in terms of technology; they won’t be able to use the service to the full extent.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:55:03 AM

Hello, community! Small business, starting with which it is planned to capture the market is one or two persons producing something unique, right? A kind of hand-made?

Usually, about 50 products and functioning in the regional market is typical for small producers. The staff of such a company includes from two to ten people. Each of them has several duties and functions within the company. Customer support and marketing are often managed by a business owner or one or two employees.

Ok, I got the idea! And what problems do these small producers that make them use the service?

Many unique products produced by small manufacturers have no adequate descriptions or photos; due to this it’s difficult to find the right product. It’s impossible to purchase lots of good quality goods at all because a manufacturer is absent on the Internet.

Ok, so unique and rare producers will be able to enter the market. Excellent! But often such manufacturers are “dinosaurs” in terms of technology; they won’t be able to use the service to the full extent.

Yes, the platform takes this problem into account! The opportunity of full review of the goods and making presentations of proper level is provided for this purpose!
martbruce

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

Yes, the platform takes this problem into account! The opportunity of full review of the goods and making presentations of proper level is provided for this purpose!

Not bad! This should have a steady demand. It remains to solve the problem of the recommendations, reviews and products from Storiqa. What about that?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

Greetings to participants! Where can I find the company’s office?  I’d like to visit it as a guest before investing. 
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:45:18 AM

Not a bad project! And how will the project be introduced in terms of product delivery? For example, if there’re vegetables or meat ... Who will guarantee fast delivery of fresh products?
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

Will there be an office in Asia able to check the producers quickly? I doubt the goods from Asia very much, for example. I’d like to have more guarantees.

Yes, there will be Verification centers for that.

Hmm... And how does the project plan to “infiltrate” the Chinese market? The essential production of goods is there now. The competition is way over the limit.

We help small business who produces uniqle goods, we do not compete with mass production

Not bad! This should have a steady demand. It remains to solve the problem of the recommendations, reviews and products from Storiqa. What about that?

Storiqa is a community of helpful people! You can get in touch with the community to request description (with translations), photos and video and text reviews for the items you sell, using the platform’s tokens as a reward. Crowdsourcing is the foundation of the Storiqa community – our flexible system will let sellers choose the exact combination of community services or a full community package for their store. In addition, requesting presentation content for your items will mark them as verified, showing your customers that everything you sell was tested and approved by the likes of them.

In addition, we also add an option to earn rewards through spotlighting an item: bloggers, reviewers and other people with an audience can review goods sold through Storiqa and earn tokens through referral links for each item bought. According to an inPowered sponsored Nielsen research, more often than not readers put their trust in reviews, test drives, reviewer articles and opinions of those who already owned and tried the item they want to buy.

Greetings to participants! Where can I find the company’s office?  I’d like to visit it as a guest before investing.  
Hello! You can visit the Development office in Russia (Moscow Bakuninskaya str. 69 bldg 1) or meet founders in their Asia tour right now, just follow updates and join our telegram @storiqa_en, there are founders and you can ask them

Not a bad project! And how will the project be introduced in terms of product delivery? For example, if there’re vegetables or meat ... Who will guarantee fast delivery of fresh products?

perishable products will not be available, others will check Verification centers

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:22:05 AM

Will there be an office in Asia able to check the producers quickly? I doubt the goods from Asia very much, for example. I’d like to have more guarantees.

Yes, there will be Verification centers for that.

Hmm... And how does the project plan to “infiltrate” the Chinese market? The essential production of goods is there now. The competition is way over the limit.

We help small business who produces uniqle goods, we do not compete with mass production

Storiqa is a community of helpful people! You can get in touch with the community to request description (with translations), photos and video and text reviews for the items you sell, using the platform’s tokens as a reward. Crowdsourcing is the foundation of the Storiqa community – our flexible system will let sellers choose the exact combination of community services or a full community package for their store. In addition, requesting presentation content for your items will mark them as verified, showing your customers that everything you sell was tested and approved by the likes of them.

In addition, we also add an option to earn rewards through spotlighting an item: bloggers, reviewers and other people with an audience can review goods sold through Storiqa and earn tokens through referral links for each item bought. According to an inPowered sponsored Nielsen research, more often than not readers put their trust in reviews, test drives, reviewer articles and opinions of those who already owned and tried the item they want to buy.

Greetings to participants! Where can I find the company’s office?  I’d like to visit it as a guest before investing.  
Hello! You can visit the Development office in Russia (Moscow Bakuninskaya str. 69 bldg 1) or meet founders in their Asia tour right now, just follow updates and join our telegram @storiqa_en, there are founders and you can ask them

perishable products will not be available, others will check Verification centers
STQ project very interesting and good, hopefully the ICO smoothly achieve the softcap and projects smoothly.

MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:32:20 AM

I’m going to invest in the project step-by-step. Where can I buy the coins after the ICO? Will they have they cost the same as they do today?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:33:03 AM

Will there be some additional placement of coins after the ICO?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

I’m going to invest in the project step-by-step. Where can I buy the coins after the ICO? Will they have they cost the same as they do today?
Hello! The tokens are traded on stock exchanges after the ICO and are quite available. But the price will be determined by the market.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:40:49 AM

Dear forum users! Do other services use blockchain advantages? Is there any info on this? I’d like to learn more about competitors.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:44:13 AM

Only the approval of the Swiss licensing authorities prevents me from investing. When will this take place? I'm waiting.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:06:19 AM

Will there be some additional placement of coins after the ICO?
Welcome! There’re no such plans now, but all in all it’s possible. Usually, additional placements are used for growth and development of the project. So, we shall see. 
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:24:00 AM

Hi there, forum users! I’ve been reading about the project on different sites... I didn’t find anything special. Will it be just a more convenient Ali-Express? By the way, it isn’t far from certain that it will be possible to make it more convenient.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:28:33 AM

Hi there, forum users! I’ve been reading about the project on different sites... I didn’t find anything special. Will it be just a more convenient Ali-Express? By the way, it isn’t far from certain that it will be possible to make it more convenient.
Hello! The online store that you’ve specified will be one of the competitors of Storiqa, but the last one has a lot of advantages over it. The key ones will be the following: reduction in marketing costs, convenience of settlements and transparency, variety of goods, geography of the whole world. As for me, I think that the most important thing is blockchain.
deort

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

Hello! The online store that you’ve specified will be one of the competitors of Storiqa, but the last one has a lot of advantages over it. The key ones will be the following: reduction in marketing costs, convenience of settlements and transparency, variety of goods, geography of the whole world. As for me, I think that the most important thing is blockchain.

All the other things besides blockchain are available at other stores. Well, almost all of them. What will the blockchain add?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:36:06 AM

All the other things besides blockchain are available at other stores. Well, almost all of them. What will the blockchain add?
Smiley Well, it will provide an opportunity of decentralization, global scales of trade, confidentiality and transparency at the same time! This is a breakthrough technology at the moment!
deort

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:39:21 AM

Smiley Well, it will provide an opportunity of decentralization, global scales of trade, confidentiality and transparency at the same time! This is a breakthrough technology at the moment!

Hmm! It’s interesting. How will all relations between the seller of the goods and the buyer be regulated in terms of law?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:43:25 AM

Hmm! It’s interesting. How will all relations between the seller of the goods and the buyer be regulated in terms of law?
In terms of law it is implemented via smart contracts concluded with both parties. In my opinion, this is the most transparent approach at this moment. In addition, they will be drafted by independent experts.
deort

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:09 AM

In terms of law it is implemented via smart contracts concluded with both parties. In my opinion, this is the most transparent approach at this moment. In addition, they will be drafted by independent experts.

Ok! This is a competent approach. And can I see at least a draft of a smart contract?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: