Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

Regarding the distribution, it's still in process (not stopped). We will transfer all tokens this week before listing on exchanges.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

Hi StoriqaTeam, could you please tell me when I will receive my tokens for the bounty program. I am still waiting and it seems the token distribution has stopped. Please respond to my messages. I supported your ICO and now when its time to get compensated for my efforts its taking forever to get my tokens, even to get a response from you. I understand you guys are very busy but please keep me informed. Thank you and regards,

Did you pass the Know Your Customer procedure? If no, unfortunately you are late because the deadline was 7th of March Embarrassed

Hi Kirky, yes I passed the KYC before the 7 March and I completed the Google docs form for the bounty members. I am still waiting. What's going on?

BTCWise

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:12:56 PM

Hi StoriqaTeam, what's happening. I am still waiting for my tokens from the bounty program.

Regarding the distribution, it's still in process (not stopped). We will transfer all tokens this week before listing on exchanges.

Will this also include distributing tokens to participants of the bounty program. I would really appreciate some feedback from you!
Regards,

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

When utrust platform will be launched? everything going according shedule or we have changes?
merger1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:40:55 PM

Many people (noobies?) who are not able to retrieve their coins, even after passing KYC.

1.) Did you pass KYC? It must read approved.
2.) Did you enter in the proper wallet addy within Storiqa dashboard?
3.) Does said wallet support erc-20 tokens?

If you answered yes to all three above, you should have received your coins.

I used MEW and I have my 1M+ coins sitting in my wallet waiting to moon.

Anyhow, what is everyone's price prediction? Even at a $0.50 per coin valuation ($7.5B valuation), we're looking at a colossal payday.

Hell, $0.25 per coin would give a huge payday. That holds a $3.75B valuation.

Many people are going to make off like bandits here.

I'm hearing a $0.10 coin list price and if so, you have $1.5B in valuation right there. It doubling or even 10x is not out of the ordinary...

Hang in there boys, as this is going to be a nice payday. I'm aiming for a $5-$10 offload...then again, if it hits $10, I may even HODL.
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:53:33 AM

Hi StoriqaTeam, what's happening. I am still waiting for my tokens from the bounty program.

Will this also include distributing tokens to participants of the bounty program. I would really appreciate some feedback from you!
Regards,

This will also include bounty tokens.

When utrust platform will be launched? everything going according shedule or we have changes?

As you can see at our website, Product MVP will release in 2-3 quarter 2018

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Lamantine

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

how long has the team been working on this project?
Follower007

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

which phase of the roadmap you are now?
BTCWise

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

Regards,

This will also include bounty tokens.

Hi StoriqaTeam, thanks for responding to my question. I am glad this will include the tokens for the bounty members.
Could you also please respond to my messages I sent you, if its not too much trouble.
Thank you in advance

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

where is my bounty tokens dont come any token im only waiting but why waiting i dont now

why lock bounty list

As with any ICO they will first distribute tokens to investors.

After this distribution they should start checking out the bounty campaign.
In the telegram chat, I read that members of the bounties are handed out tokens. Those participants who passed the KYC. I'm really looking forward to the crypto exchange.

So, is the distribution being for all ? Both for investors and bounty campaign participants?

That way I think that when it was listed on the exchanges, the price should be lower than ICO, since many bounty hunters , they sell at any price Sad
Why do you think that bounty members always sell their reward? Believe me, many of them choose where to participate in the bounty program in order to get a promising token to themselves in the portfolio.
When a token is not traded on crypto-exchanges with large volumes, everyone can lower the price of the token for a period of time.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
zybk70btc

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

I hope STORIQA token rise healthy, everybody wait for exchange  Tidex, Hitbtc and Etherdelta markets. Due to the long KYC process, it is a bit late for trading in markets.
merger1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

I hope STORIQA token rise healthy, everybody wait for exchange  Tidex, Hitbtc and Etherdelta markets. Due to the long KYC process, it is a bit late for trading in markets.

I hope so too. Long KYC process? It took me all of 5~ mins. Not sure why there is so much panic in regards to the KYC. Unless you are money laundering, why be worried?  Huh

We will surely have a nice payday in the upcoming year.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

I hope so too. Long KYC process? It took me all of 5~ mins. Not sure why there is so much panic in regards to the KYC. Unless you are money laundering, why be worried?  Huh

You're right. However, when you participate in many projects, you need to go through this procedure everywhere, this causes some inconvenience.
merger1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

You're right. However, when you participate in many projects, you need to go through this procedure everywhere, this causes some inconvenience.

If you go through said procedure everywhere, then you should be even more prepared no?

I have participated in 50+ ICO - each time gets easier and easier.
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

how long has the team been working on this project?

you can read about our past in Reddit using the link

which phase of the roadmap you are now?

Tokens emission, unlocking and distribution. Check it on our website

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

I do not understand why it's too late to trade in the market. Now the market is just at the bottom. Storiqa will enter the growing market. Therefore, there is a high probability that investors will get a good profit in the coming months. But you need to wait for the finished product.
onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

I just want to ask about bounty, why you locked the bounty thread & spreadsheet?
my question still not answered, please see the spreadsheet to us, i will see how much i get from bounty program (stakes & tokens)..
why storiqa is not transparency about that (bounty)Huh
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Storiqa listed on CoinMarketCap...however, this doesn't look good, wondering if when they showed a shop buyback rate of $0.03 USD, if they forgot a zero...current market price is $0.00261 according to CMC....hope this one shines it's true light and starts swinging. Let's hope for a better exchange listing soon.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
zybk70btc

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

I will hold storiqa about 3-6 months. It needs some time
Snu2620

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

I will hold storiqa about 3-6 months. It needs some time
Nothing updated on Github since 5 6 months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: