Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?

Hello! We offer access to the global market for the sellers. With low investments, the trade at the large marketplaces gives the access to the resources of a huge market segment. Also, Storiqa is a opportunity to sell various goods. The choice and variety of goods is extremely vast at the large marketplaces. This makes it possible to expand the range of goods in each single store.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:45:28 PM

It would be nice if the platform experts somehow helped begin to trade to young entrepreneurs. Although, do you think the support service will be able to answer all the arising questions of new users?
Business owners can always get in touch with the platform developers using our 24/7 support service, while any customer-related issues can and will be resolved with the help of Storiqa arbitration.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:49:31 PM

Hello. There was a point that token holders will have access to numerous metrics in order to track the development of the Storiqa platform. Does anyone know what metrics will be available? Tell me please, it’s very interesting to me)

Token holders will get an access to the open-source statistics with real-time publication of important metrics of business processes and the platform development dynamics: purchases, the number of active stores and visitors, average receipt amount etc. This is the simplest and the most open way to monitor the platform development and forecast the increase of one’s bonuses due to STQ holding; there are a number of active stores, active users and transactions.

Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that Storiqa will offer users a set of tools for financial reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for financial reporting will there be in the system?
Storiqa offers the mechanisms to constantly gather, analyze, and process customer data. The key metrics will allow sellers to promptly adapt to any changes in demand, since Storiqa makes tracking customers and adjusting your current business model a simple and elegant experience.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

Respect to community! I’ve studied the project. Everything is clear with sellers and manufacturers, and how will online shoppers benefit? In theory, there won’t be any success at all without their approval.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:42:11 PM

Respect to community! I’ve studied the project. Everything is clear with sellers and manufacturers, and how will online shoppers benefit? In theory, there won’t be any success at all without their approval.

Hello! The service will provide an opportunity of more quality search of goods, an abundance of presentation materials, reliable reviews and product warranties. These are very strong arguments in favor of quality purchases, buyers would like it.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:49:02 PM

Hello! The service will provide an opportunity of more quality search of goods, an abundance of presentation materials, reliable reviews and product warranties. These are very strong arguments in favor of quality purchases, buyers would like it.

You’ve listed all the advantages that are usual for purchases made in real life, to which everybody got used - like in a store near the house, for example. But it's still the Internet and I don’t see the seller.
deort

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

You’ve listed all the advantages that are usual for purchases made in real life, to which everybody got used - like in a store near the house, for example. But it's still the Internet and I don’t see the seller.

I understand that you’re worried. The lack of verification of sellers, especially concerning the goods from China, has seriously undermined the credibility to purchases via the Internet over recent years. In this project all possible measures and methods are taken and used to ensure that the customer is sure about the quality and conformity of the goods.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

I understand that you’re worried. The lack of verification of sellers, especially concerning the goods from China, has seriously undermined the credibility to purchases via the Internet over recent years. In this project all possible measures and methods are taken and used to ensure that the customer is sure about the quality and conformity of the goods.

Can you tell us more about these major advantages of the platform?
deort

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

Of course! These are: wide and convenient functionality, low commissions and costs, sales analytics (it’s very important!), business advertising, access to international markets, etc.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:56:02 PM

Of course! These are: wide and convenient functionality, low commissions and costs, sales analytics (it’s very important!), business advertising, access to international markets, etc.

All right! Was the possibility of creating new "rules of the game" introduced? And what is the role of token?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

The amount required for soft ICO will soon be collected. How will these funds be distributed?
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

Good afternoon to all the readers of the forum. What is does the hard-cap of the project?
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

It’s a superproject! A lot of people are constantly engaged in it, they will take part for sure!!! What guarantees of reliability are given for shopping on the system?
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

I’m writing from province in Asia. What are the project’s plans in our region? Specifically, I'm interested in India.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

Good time of day to everyone. Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of marketing comparing it to the traditional option?

Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

Good afternoon to all the readers of the forum. What is does the hard-cap of the project?
It is planned to limit this capitalization to 25000000. Hello. Storiqa hard-cup’s level is set at 25 million USD.
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

The amount required for soft ICO will soon be collected. How will these funds be distributed?
10% will be allocated to the development fund, 10% - to early investors, the rest will be given to investors, bounty campaign and consultants.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

Hi everyone! As for me, I really like the sales analytics option! Tell us what parameters will it have?
spottcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

Hi everyone! As for me, I really like the sales analytics option! Tell us what parameters will it have?
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:40:53 PM

10% will be allocated to the development fund, 10% - to early investors, the rest will be given to investors, bounty campaign and consultants.
The ICO is doing pretty well considering that they only had a single private sale before the ICO started. Will there be another private sale?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: