Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

I understand that now it is a mainstream to use modern technology, but why Storiqa needs the blockchain? I think, that the platform would work fine without it. Besides, its introduction only increases development costs and timescales. It would be better to have it introduced in the future, if it is that much necessary.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:57:05 AM

I understand that now it is a mainstream to use modern technology, but why Storiqa needs the blockchain? I think, that the platform would work fine without it. Besides, its introduction only increases development costs and timescales. It would be better to have it introduced in the future, if it is that much necessary.
You underestimate the blockchain and its potential in Storiqa. With blockchain introduction, it will be able to use smart-contracts. This, in turn, will eliminate the possibility of fraud by one of the parties under a settlement of a transaction.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:03:53 AM

You underestimate the blockchain and its potential in Storiqa. With blockchain introduction, it will be able to use smart-contracts. This, in turn, will eliminate the possibility of fraud by one of the parties under a settlement of a transaction.
I wonder, how it will be implemented???
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

A buyer will deposit funds into a smart contract, and only then the seller will ship goods. A seller will receive money only when a buyer confirms that they received a package in proper condition. In addition, the use of smart contract eliminates the possibility of driving up "purchased" reviews. So only customers, who really made a purchase via a smart contract, will be able to leave a review.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

A buyer will deposit funds into a smart contract, and only then the seller will ship goods. A seller will receive money only when a buyer confirms that they received a package in proper condition. In addition, the use of smart contract eliminates the possibility of driving up "purchased" reviews. So only customers, who really made a purchase via a smart contract, will be able to leave a review.
I have read that Storiqa will have its own CPA network. Will it also work on the blockchain basis?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

I have read that Storiqa will have its own CPA network. Will it also work on the blockchain basis?
Yes, it’s absolutely right! And it also is reasonable. This approach ensures the transparency of confirmed transactions on open offers and deficiency of hold.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:33:35 AM

Yes, it’s absolutely right! And it also is reasonable. This approach ensures the transparency of confirmed transactions on open offers and deficiency of hold.
So, that means, that the settlements in the CPA networks will also be made with cryptocurrency. Fiat money there is not provided?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:42:25 AM

Can you tell me how you plan to secure the transparency of the reviewing system? If you manage cleat the platform of "purchased" reviews, it will be very cool.
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:20:29 AM

Friends, great news!

Instead one million words we want to show our counter on the website Smiley

Today is only Dec 19, but we have already reached Soft cap!

We would like to thank so much for your trust, support and we are really happy to see you as First Token Holders! Next stage - milestone! Are you ready? Cool

Let’s go! Make Storiqa the first in the world!

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
noobbey

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:42:33 AM

Hi there. I like the project and bought some STQ..

But I have some concerns now.

What do you say about that for example?
http://thehackingteam.com/storiqa-ico-fraud-storiqa-token-sale-scam-storiqa-com%E2%80%8E/

QUOTE:

''If the STORIQA project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. They will let you know about the potential of their project and that’s it. No serious team will ever make a price prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world.

STORIQA  Presentation Sounds great, right? (Not really) Well, maybe I’m not as good as some scam artists are but that’s the gist of it. Buzzword salads look good but when you actually sit down to digest them, they taste like vague claims and empty promises. If you read through a paragraph and have learnt nothing new by the end, then there is probably nothing to learn.''
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:41:51 AM

Hi there. I like the project and bought some STQ..

But I have some concerns now.

What do you say about that for example?
http://thehackingteam.com/storiqa-ico-fraud-storiqa-token-sale-scam-storiqa-com%E2%80%8E/

QUOTE:

''If the STORIQA project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. They will let you know about the potential of their project and that’s it. No serious team will ever make a price prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world.

STORIQA  Presentation Sounds great, right? (Not really) Well, maybe I’m not as good as some scam artists are but that’s the gist of it. Buzzword salads look good but when you actually sit down to digest them, they taste like vague claims and empty promises. If you read through a paragraph and have learnt nothing new by the end, then there is probably nothing to learn.''

The article is like claptrap. It seems some of the competiotors or real haters spent time to cover Storiqa in a negative way. But actually there is no proof. 
"No serious team will ever make a price prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world." Our team, particularly CEO Ruslan Tugushev, is pretty serious regarding this project. He has successfully raised the first crowdfunding platform in Russia - Boomstarter (analog to Kickstarter) He has built a reputation of the professional businessman in local market and currently share his knowledge worldwide -https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/changes-in-ecommerce-with-blockchain-implementation_us_5a28e80de4b09ee35b8ae66b
If you follow our Telegram channel we cover every step of Asian roadshow and deliver all vital news from team members and cofounders almost live stream. We do not claim that we change the world and we do not blow our plans. We simply do our work and getting ready to show you MVP in March 2018. Actually you can see demo already: https://storiqa.com/start

If you have any questions, you can contact us directly through Telegram https://t.me/storiqa_en and get an immediate reply.

Can you tell me how you plan to secure the transparency of the reviewing system? If you manage cleat the platform of "purchased" reviews, it will be very cool.
With Storiqa, the option to leave customer feedback will be open only for the actual buyers — as confirmed by the blockchain record of their order. The transactions are public and cannot be falsified — therefore, you need to actually purchase the item to be able to review it. All reviews will be displayed in the store’s profile and affect its standing in the platform-wide catalog. Moreover, posting reviews is beneficial for the customers themselves — they will gain bonus STQ tokens for each review.
The article about it is in our Medium: https://medium.com/@storiqa/honest-reviews-thanks-to-blockchain-d7c17ef11ce6

So, that means, that the settlements in the CPA networks will also be made with cryptocurrency. Fiat money there is not provided?
CPA networks be made only with STQ

I read that the platform’s services can be paid with tokens. And will there be any other payment options or not?

Platform's services can be paid only with STQ, but sellers and buyers can have a deal with other cryptocurrencies and even fiat money.

How much will cost a single token during the sale?

the Token price is changing during Token Sale according the Token Sale stages. Now it's 0.0048$

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
noobbey

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

Thanks you for the answer Storiqa Team.

I have another concern about Storiqa's Evgeny Gavrilin. He is like an active youtuber playboy:) Shared lots of videos on youtube weekly and no one is about Storiqa..
How can he find such a  time to do lots of things about Storiqa besides these works?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7npLulohCVPT6UutIqv3Q/videos
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

4th Storiqa Token Sale stage is now live! How about catching your guaranteed 14% bonus? Be sure that you are not late! Stage will end on Dec 26.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

Thanks you for the answer Storiqa Team.

I have another concern about Storiqa's Evgeny Gavrilin. He is like an active youtuber playboy:) Shared lots of videos on youtube weekly and no one is about Storiqa..
How can he find such a  time to do lots of things about Storiqa besides these works?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc7npLulohCVPT6UutIqv3Q/videos

Yeah, Evgeny Gavrilin is a popular youtube blogger Smiley how can he find such a time to do lots of things? shhh.. I can say one secret: he is our personal superhero!  Cool

Now he is in Asia, has meetings with investors and partners. You can find more information about this Asian roadshow in our instagram http://instagram.com/storiqa and Telegram chat https://t.me/storiqa_en. Btw you can find the Storiqa presentation from Mercury Space by Evgeny Gavrilin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6A3OHHLU8

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Kirky

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

I read that the platform’s services can be paid with tokens. And will there be any other payment options or not?

They have already answered on your question: Items can be sold for cryptocurrency or any fiat currency alike. We accept payment in popular cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC etc.). Wink
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

We were on the CryptoBazar Moscow yesterday! http://events.cryptobazar.io/

There was the contest "Miss Blockchain 2017", apart we discussed about the future of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Ruslan Tugushev took part in a pitching session and presented Storiqa and its experience: "We had a roadshow in USA, gave presentations in Russia, but the biggest our investors are from Asia. 87% of tokens STQ are holded by tokenholders".

And the gigantic BTC of cource!  Cheesy Cheesy

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Bitmania2099

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:37:21 PM

scam or not, we'll see. i see the potential danger and wish for the best, but nothing is for free as we all know. and the price here is the risk (of loosing out)

please apologize my very simple question!:

bought some STORIQA Tokens today. they are now sitting with their website.

it is not clear to me what to do next. do I transfer the Tokens somewhere else now? is that even possible? I dont see how.
If (it becomes) possible. Where Do I transfer it to? How? I funded my deposit with BTC that I took from my Exodus wallet (just after doing this I also read that this wallet is not supposed to be used, but it seemed to work-at least for depositing money).
When will I be able to withdraw the money from STORIQAs website? where am I going to transfer it to?
also, in the "Profile"-section they ask for a ETH wallet that supports ERC-20. what is this wallet being used for??? to transfer my Tokens automatically? I used my Exodus wallet address, but not sure about this anymore. can someone bring some light into my day please?

sorry guys, my comment is really not very strategically relevant, but it would be awesome if someone could help me! Smiley
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:24:20 AM

scam or not, we'll see. i see the potential danger and wish for the best, but nothing is for free as we all know. and the price here is the risk (of loosing out)

it is not clear to me what to do next. do I transfer the Tokens somewhere else now? is that even possible? I dont see how.
If (it becomes) possible. Where Do I transfer it to? How? I funded my deposit with BTC that I took from my Exodus wallet (just after doing this I also read that this wallet is not supposed to be used, but it seemed to work-at least for depositing money).
When will I be able to withdraw the money from STORIQAs website? where am I going to transfer it to?
also, in the "Profile"-section they ask for a ETH wallet that supports ERC-20. what is this wallet being used for??? to transfer my Tokens automatically? I used my Exodus wallet address, but not sure about this anymore. can someone bring some light into my day please?

sorry guys, my comment is really not very strategically relevant, but it would be awesome if someone could help me! Smiley

Hello! thank you for your question. Everyone can deposit money from any wallet, but  we recommend you to use the following wallets for tokens withdraw:
MetaMask (Chrome browser addon);
MyEtherWallet (no download needed);
Ethereum Wallet (desktop);
Mist (desktop)

Because our token is ERC-20 token, and some wallets don't accept this.

Next, your tokens are in your personal account on the tokensale.storiqa.com till the Token Sale ends (Feb 13). Tokens are frozen. After it you can transfer STQ to ERC-20 wallet, you should add the address to your profile. Exodus wallet can be used for payment, but can't be used for withdraw.

I hope I answered your questions Smiley

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Bitmania2099

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:27:10 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 10:22:15 AM by Bitmania2099

Hello! thank you for your question. Everyone can deposit money from any wallet, but  we recommend you to use the following wallets for tokens withdraw:
MetaMask (Chrome browser addon);
MyEtherWallet (no download needed);
Ethereum Wallet (desktop);
Mist (desktop)

Because our token is ERC-20 token, and some wallets don't accept this.

Next, your tokens are in your personal account on the tokensale.storiqa.com till the Token Sale ends (Feb 13). Tokens are frozen. After it you can transfer STQ to ERC-20 wallet, you should add the address to your profile. Exodus wallet can be used for payment, but can't be used for withdraw.

I hope I answered your questions Smiley

Thank you - i now understood that deposit and withdraw require different wallets! will set up ERC20 wallet

!!!FOLLOW-UP QUESTION:
why cant Exodus be used for withdrawal? they support ERC-20
grumotte

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

Where can I get info about this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: