Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you believe in your government?  (Read 7198 times)
francisvien

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:05:26 PM

yes for this current administration in my country i definitely believed it. It was very different from the past administration and even before no one can act as fast as his administration. though his not perfect lots of criticism but out of 100% in the survey 80% believed in hia good governance. i don't like mainstream media here they are the one twisting the story to make are president accountable in whats happening here.But the saddened thruth the opposition is making that way to make the president bad in the people through mainstream media news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mllake2

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:18:39 PM

The united states has long claimed to be a beacon of democracy to the globe.  But in all actuality, the government is a lawless entity hiding behind secrecy and immunity to commit horrible crimes against people-including murders, rape, torture, and extortions against their own citizens even over speech that a government official doesn't like-even litigators immunity will not protect a petitioner who files a legal pleadings that a government official doesn't like anymore. Yeah, the English kind of kicked out King James II over that and passed the english bill of rights-and it is our first amendment too.  The Media seems mostly focus on cops killing people, which our police do at a rate 70x that of other developed nations.    There is a lot more abuse that common folk rarely see unless they either practice or are involved in a federal civil rights case, unless the case is magically picked up by the media.  Even if it is picked up by the media, the journalist tend to do a sloppy job.

Just Recently, in the JFK document dump cbs reports that the United states government was planning to commit terrorist acts upon Miami and blame the Cuban government.  This is just in what was released, heaven forbid what the government still refuses to release out of national security interest. 

Land of the free, home of the brave, my ***.  I like president Trump.   But the govermnent itself, especially the courts and law enforcement, needs to go and we need to have our constitutional rights restored before we are literally brought to civil war. 
Realniy

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:33:21 PM

do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
absolutely no, everyone in my country knows that the government cruelly deceives us, but no one else can do anything. even after the change of power nothing changes, we are deceived and continue

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

Yes, I believe in our current government because he did everything he can do to change our country to be a better place for the new generations to come.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:05:58 AM

Yes, I do believe in our government. This new government help our people to have their job.they are giving much attention to the people who's in need.

I'd be very curious to see which country you are living in. For sure it should not be Europe or North America.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

in Pakistan now a days the rulers are corrupted. the rich become more rich and poor become more poor it is just because of our government corruption. the government of Pakistan work for only their own children. the children of poor work as the labours while the children of our rulers spend their lives with luxury abroad.

aloha99

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

I think my government is a set of stupid and corrupted people. The only thing they can do perfectly is to steal money from people 
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:43:34 PM

yes definitely!! 100 percent i believe to my government and its governance will make the country more peaceful and drug free ! this is why i am here on my country and not looking for any job overseas...

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:50:57 PM

Yes, I do believe in our government. This new government help our people to have their job.they are giving much attention to the people who's in need.

I'm not sure about this, because our government some of them will corrupted or stealing peoples money to their own pocket. They are also supporting drug sendicate.
Bairem

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:07:05 AM

Of course no i don't believe in our goverment because everyone in politics is a liar .honest man don't have a chance in that field
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:32:16 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 12:50:25 AM by sweetbet

Yes of course. 100% !! I totally trust the government and every single word they say Smiley

MD.SAM

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:00:25 AM

I don't believe in government because they didn't keep their given promises .
On the other hand the people who directing the sectors of government are not eligible for their present positions .
They are lie in every sector they can.
They just gives people hopes before election but after election their mind must turn into lie . people can see their original face after election.Because of the inability of their given positions they just know how to be rich by doing unfair things.
They don't think about general people.

That's why i don't believe in my government.

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:17:18 AM

It is so sad to say that i don't believe in my government as a result of the fact that leaders before getting into power promise to do a whole lot, but when they eventually get there, the promises becomes things they don't even want to discuss, talk less of implementation.

Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:35:40 AM

Here Srilanka Always Laying Politician.
agreed.Sri Lanka has a foolish government at now.

So I not believe our government.
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:49:00 AM

No one is perfect even our government. But I totally believe in my government because of their being transparent to us, fair, for protecting us from harm, for giving us awareness and being prepared to any disasters, for giving us free education, safe and clean environment, etc. I also salute my government for being brave enough to destroy bad people who give my country a bad image because of their wrong doings like corruption, drugs, and over using of power for their own good.

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

Since we have access to the internet, we have access to more information than ever before, depending only on government information, so we know that government information giving the media a false impression sometimes, and sometimes a weak government that can not handle the needs of the people will lose the confidence of the people, so we must be calm and intelligent in choosing Select the information that is highly reliable from the government and look at it from a variety of perspectives.

Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:52:27 AM

As we welcome our new set of people to work on our government, we expect a lot from them, just from their advocates we see that they know what they are doing. From that I see that they know what they are doing and we can assure that they will be effective so I believe them. They know and acknowledge that there is a problem, and they have come up with a solution for every single problem there is. Now the only thing they favor from us is to give them time to apply it. The process may took long time before results can be seen, but they told us and promise us that it will be effective. 

C
Finally C is!!!
skiller21

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

Obviously not because everyone is selfish and if we talk about the Gov then he is not like an alien who will not think about is profit as everyone is doing everything for money and power its common Smiley .
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:22:36 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 11:57:44 AM by eann014

I guess not.    lol, I think they are just pretending that they are doing their job when there is a camera. They think that a lot of people will believe in them which is not. Some officials hiring camera mans I think so when they are doing well with their country they want that people will know that they are doing great with our country. Lol.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

It's big no, it is hard to trust now in our government because of the greedy politician/officials they a corrupt, they only think their self.

I can't take how the gorvnment manipukate or control the people by using a money just for the power and ambitions.

I hope there will be a bright future for all of us if there's no more cooruptiin un our country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: